Mummy's - New CH listing

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Yay shining, it's cool you resonate so much. Of course I totally can relate. To both yourself and Aurum, I hope you will share a little when/if you do bring a mummy companion in as I would really enjoy reading more diverse experiences.

Something interesting, the mummy I received through CH's conjuration ended up being a lover of mine from the past, it was a delightful discovery.. he is one of my closest companions. Very intense with his power, highly influential. What is intriguing is each mummy is going to manifest so distinctly based on who they were in life and the power that has transferred over, they are definitely one of the more unique spirit forms.

LightMaiden
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 44
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Bump

Kalfu
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process

I believe it is not a coincidence, that I found this topic today.

Transformaaaaation..

I have put in an order for a custom mummy! 2hp

User470
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits

Kalfu wrote:I believe it is not a coincidence, that I found this topic today.

Transformaaaaation..

Wow,looks great! please give us your experiences when your bind is done! ;)

Kalfu
new here
new here

Chouki wrote:
Kalfu wrote:I believe it is not a coincidence, that I found this topic today.

Transformaaaaation..

Wow,looks great! please give us your experiences when your bind is done! ;)
I will do that.. 2hp

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
Zodiac:

From the very beginning I've always thought that mummies would be very different and unique compared to the other types of dead, more likely to be reasoned with so it seems or just that they don't have that 'rotting flesh' stuff which would actually make them 'less scary' in reality. What's scary is the depictions of the other types often you see who don't actually have the ability to reason? Likely the most 'civil' of any what is called 'undead' inside the astral retaining more portion of their humanity

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

ServantofJustice wrote:more likely to be reasoned with so it seems or just that they don't have that 'rotting flesh' stuff which would actually make them 'less scary' in reality.
*giggles a little* "more likely to be reasoned with" is an interesting choice of words.
You mean to say you don't expect for them to have the menacing or possessed quality that other 'undead' seem to carry (perhaps like that of the Strigoi or hollywood Zombie), yes?

It is true that mummies are typically rather highly evolved spiritual beings, but it doesn't mean they are instantly easy-going as a result. As for retaining their civility keep in mind not all are of the human species to begin with, therefore the traits they each retain are completely unique.

It must also be said that those other entities you may be drawing a comparison to as ruthless or nightmarish are far more complex than you realize. For instance true zombies (I just presume this is one you had in mind) are some of the kindest, most understanding beings you can encounter although their energy is usually heavy and their manner disconcerting.

On a final note.. I can assure you my mummy is quite scary.

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

I finally decided it was a time to bring a mummy to the family, this happened quite recently and today I got a word that my order was complete.

My puppy has been growling and barking at something I can't see for a couple of days now so I have been thinking there's someone new with me, and it seems very likely it's my new mummy companion. My older dogs have not been paying any spacial attention to my new friend, I think they have been used to various beings I have here.

I'm so excited to get to know him, I haven't been this excited to welcome a new member to the family in ages and somehow I feel that inviting him into a family will prove to be a very important thing for me.I can't explain but it feels like a right thing in a very profound way.
MUMMY, Y, MALE. HE IS A MUMMIFIED PSY VAMPIRE AND IS FROM THE AD 4TH CENTURY. HE HAD CURLY BROWN HAIR, BROWN EYES AND DEEP-OLIVE SKIN. HE WAS A POWERFUL PRACTITIONER AND NECROMANCER WHO SHARES A POWERFUL CONNECTION TO THE SPIRITUAL REALM AND IS EAGER TO EMPOWER AND ASSIST YOU IN ALL YOUR SPIRITUAL AND PARANORMAL ENDEAVORS. HE CAN BE MOODY AT TIMES BUT IS FILLED WITH INFLUENCE AND POWER

chiasmox
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7

Just casually going to resurrect this thread. Did anyone have more experiences with mummies since then? One chose me in an RA.

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

I just purchased a vampire mummy 😁😁

🦇♦️🦇

Return to “Dark Arts”