neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Hello

I want to ask about djinn and lottery numbers. I have heard a few stories about djinn that helped people to win at lotto. Also some sellers claim that their djinn can help you win at the lottery. What you think about this?

Jayzee
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Jafora
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Blue Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Jafora Fenicai

I haven't tried this with my djinn yet, but I do intend to. I don't expect to win the jackpot, I'll be happy with something small :P

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Several questions that can be inquired to the sellers who promised such thing are: Where is the proof? Have the sellers won any lottery?
If they can't give satisfying answers, then it is still in the realm of probability. Maybe the djinn could increase the chance of getting the numbers right or other luck related events. But if from the beginning the keepers don't have such luck, the chance of winning lottery is still small.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Jafora
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Blue Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Jafora Fenicai

darkwing wrote:Maybe the djinn could increase the chance of getting the numbers right or other luck related events. But if from the beginning the keepers don't have such luck, the chance of winning lottery is still small.
That's true. The lottery is mostly down to luck.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

MagicalAlchemist wrote:Hello

I want to ask about djinn and lottery numbers. I have heard a few stories about djinn that helped people to win at lotto. Also some sellers claim that their djinn can help you win at the lottery. What you think about this?
A seller sold me one at a heavily discounted price, and said if I won, then I could repay the true amount. I had it for a couple years, never won, so I gave it away to a conjurer here. After I let it go, it took another year for my money situation to straighten out. If I win today, that seller is not getting a dime. Not blaming them. It was just over promised.

I'm convinced magic you perform yourself is more effective, because it matches your true identity and current life path. I think a lot of us talk ourselves out of winning, so our vibration doesn't match that kind of money vibration. I once stood in the cold for two hours in sandals to play that billion dollar jackpot but then freaked myself out by reading all the mysterious deaths around lotto winner. Most of them not enjoying their wealth for more than 5 years before someone killed them or went into total bankruptcy afterward. Further I was annoyed by a friend who never did anything for me, who asked for a million dollars if I won even before I bought the ticket. And then I thought about all the needy family member who would guilt me into giving them a large chunk, and friends would turn fake, and how I couldn't stay at my company without someone telling me a sad story looking for a hand out.....you get the picture.

Well I suppose if I don't give handouts the universe reflects that. The lotto is after all a free handout. With that said, I would love to hear someone who is not a seller talk about their winnings.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
SmilingBandit
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Samsara wrote:
MagicalAlchemist wrote: The lotto is after all a free handout.
I remember a quote that goes like "Games of chance are taxes for people who don't understand math." For the lottery to work, lots of people have to play and pay for it, so that very few people actually win. Sure, you don't have to foot the bill alone like with an one armed bandit. I once read a study saying that in order to win 100 bucks from such an automaton you have to put in about 500 bucks first. Sure, you might get lucky, but more often than not you don't. The house always wins, that's why they are still doing it.

As for the topic, sure, a djinn or spell is probably able to help you win the lottery, but how many others try the same approach either knowingly or even unknowingly by putting all their intent behind wishes, prayers or whatnot? And then, who wins?

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.
Lovaloxs
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Zeus God portal
If I could be anything, I would be...: Numerology Queen
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Luckyme 11811
Zodiac:

I have got a couple of numbers right a couple of times but haven't won the jackpot

Roseflare
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Roseflare

Haven’t tried my luck yet. Waiting to bond a bit more. I’ve asked my djinn to get me 100 yen ($1) a day... today was the first day. She found me a penny. O 1d
Good start I suppose.

Family: vermilion dragon, Volkh, duojna, butterfly fae, pollinating fae, Norse tiger, Lakas Fairy, Queen Astral Star Fairy, Black Forest Fae, Fairy Hound, portal Fae, flower fairy, Couril Fae, Divine Dragon
marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
Zodiac:

My djinns help me with the QUINA, in Brasil, several times i hit two numbers, and is a small premium, but i make other game and return any cents.

Return to “Djinn / Genie”