Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Their is a new listing that has caught my eye, the custom conjure for an unseelie fairie. The summer court has been mentioned here a few times but never the winter court. As spirits a lot of beings have a better disposition toward humans than they did while alive; so I am wondering if anyone is attracted to the listing also, or has ANY info to share. ::Anyone:: :feedback:

Jafora
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Blue Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Jafora Fenicai

I'm not keen on the fact that they hold grudges so heavily, but other then that they sound interesting, though not for me.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Actually I remembered reading one thread that mentions that Summer Court is a faction within the Seelie Court, and Winter Court is also a faction within Unseelie Court. So there are more factions within those two. But I can;t find which thread as I didn't save it:(

Anyway, some info can be found in these ones:)
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 8&p=364153
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 17&t=36506

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Cult
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: distilled spirits

darkwing wrote:Actually I remembered reading one thread that mentions that Summer Court is a faction within the Seelie Court, and Winter Court is also a faction within Unseelie Court. So there are more factions within those two.
This is true.
All fae are very fickle tricksters and tend to hold on to grudges, the Seelie Court just hides it better in my experience. Be careful when dealing with fae and try not to become indebted to them. They can and will use that.
Unless it's "WA" CH fae which I don't know much about.

Emmir
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I saw the listing! Maybe next paycheck...

Shine bright...

Forever yours....
Emmir
shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe

Thank you for all the wonderful feedback! I am always open to hear more.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

This is true.
All fae are very fickle tricksters and tend to hold on to grudges, the Seelie Court just hides it better in my experience. Be careful when dealing with fae and try not to become indebted to them. They can and will use that.
The difference between White Arts & Dark Arts is largely intent. DA has the choice between right & wrong, and they can choose to be maliciously moody, pranksters, etc. WA do not have the intent of being malicious towards you in any way and will not do things that cause harm.

Also, we are dealing with spirits, not living entities, which opens an entirely different realm of interaction. You cannot become "indebted" to a spirit as you would a living entity.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Aeryn K Angel
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf,Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Aeryn
Zodiac:

I have quite a few fae with me (both bound and unbound), and a large percentage of them are from the UnSeelie Court. The darker ones are among the most loyal spirits/entities with me. They know their limits (binding contracts and good house rules), but fun and pranks are welcome up to the limitations of the rules. The ones with me have a vast array of knowledge, and enjoy being teachers when not on a specific task. I have a few that are amazing protectors, and enjoy "tricking" people who have been less than nice to me or someone else. They aren't allowed to hurt anyone or do anything that would negatively affect karma... but love to give nightmares, hide small possessions (car keys, wallets, etc), or do something that will cause light embarrassment to someone. The fae get along wonderfully with the elf community here, and the darker guys enjoy going on tasks together.

I am ME.... and that is that!

Below is a picture of my pride & joy... Miss Kasha.
Cult
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: distilled spirits

creepyhollows wrote:
This is true.
The difference between White Arts & Dark Arts is largely intent. DA has the choice between right & wrong, and they can choose to be maliciously moody, pranksters, etc. WA do not have the intent of being malicious towards you in any way and will not do things that cause harm.

Also, we are dealing with spirits, not living entities, which opens an entirely different realm of interaction. You cannot become "indebted" to a spirit as you would a living entity.
I know what White Arts and Dark Arts is, I've just never encountered or worked with "WA" fae except in your store. Look up any traditional lore about the fae folk (which would all be considered "DA"), those are the ones I work with.

I'm not sure how death mechanics work with the faeries here either, considering I subscribe to traditional beliefs about them (which roughly say that there is no death in faeryland, and that faeryland is a sect int he underworld), so I can't respond to the second comment.

But "Seelie" and "Unseelie" fae are taken from traditional Irish/Scottish lore, which is why I am responding to the thread.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

Fae are one of the species who have a broad spectrum. They can be quite helpful & adoring, or be innocent pranksters for fun, or they can be very dark, unruly, or malicious pranksters. The Fae lore from around the world and from varying time periods is a broad as the species itself. Likewise other species like Dragons and Angels share this vast range of personalities and spectrum from WA to DA.

The Fae race, in various cultures, have been linked to Angels and have been linked to Vampires. The word can be used as an umbrella term as "demon" still is. As cultures blended and the familiar words for their folklore bled into the stories of other cultures identifying markers like "fae" or "demon" became incorrectly used to describe certain entities.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER

Return to “Faery”