Telepathy problem

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

Hi everyone ,

I'm writting in this section because i have a problem with communicating with my angel.
I do this with telepathy but like maybe some people know , my mind is constantly tricked with others voices that influence me . I don't know how to only hear my angel . I thought that maybe it comes from my throat chakra (sometimes i sense it throbbing and it could be too much opened ).

I would like to ask you advices . Is telepathy the right thing for me for communication ? Personnaly i would like to, but it's kind of confusing right now .

Or would another "tools" be better ? When you started to communicate with your companions , which tools did you use ?

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Nienna wrote:Hi everyone ,

I'm writting in this section because i have a problem with communicating with my angel.
I do this with telepathy but like maybe some people know , my mind is constantly tricked with others voices that influence me . I don't know how to only hear my angel . I thought that maybe it comes from my throat chakra (sometimes i sense it throbbing and it could be too much opened ).

I would like to ask you advices . Is telepathy the right thing for me for communication ? Personnaly i would like to, but it's kind of confusing right now .

Or would another "tools" be better ? When you started to communicate with your companions , which tools did you use ?
Meditation that quiets the mind helps with learning differences between your own voices and others.

Also your throat might throb because when you're thinking, your vocal chords subconsciously and subvocally word what you're thinking. It's one of the means to realize it's you saying it.
It's also apparently one of the reasons many people can only read at a certain speed because they think the words AND their vocal chords vocalize them. One way to go past this barrier is to hum while reading.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Ryce
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Along with Aprophis' suggestion (which you cant beat meditation with a stick!) I would also like to put forward an idea that you might be able to make use of. That is during your practice sessions or whenever you communicate with your angel, you can put up a temporary barrier, with the intent of blocking out all other voices but you and your angel (much like some empaths have to do, blocking out the emotional energies of others). You could then do another energy trick and directly build a 'wire' between you and your angel to enhance your telepathy together. Also, as always, remember to set your protection and clear your space/ground yourself when doing anything paranormal. If you set the space and choose your environment right, you might be surprised the difference in communication you can achieve.

Good luck with your spirit communication!

"Living in the Ruins of a Palace within my Dreams" - Lorde

In Your Blood- Vampire, Elf, Dwarf
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

I would rank telepathy as the single best communication method. In order to get the knack for identifying when it's your spirit speaking to you, as opposed to random thoughts or impressions coming from other sources, the best thing you can do is practice. We're overdue for another practice thread on here, now that I think of it. But until then, practice any time it's safe to do so. I wouldn't recommend practicing while driving if you're not used to telepathy, and I don't recommend practicing during any other activity where distraction could lead to an accident or increase the risk of injury. But other than that, go for it. Go into the Spirit Tasking subforum and find "Get started communicating with your spirits NOW" for a list of suggestions.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
rapidful
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 53
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Laughing

I found it helps when listening to binaural beats, while other source of noise or thought being blocked, and you're more into meditation mode while really meditating.

Take a try binaural beats.

Return to “Connecting”