-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

When I got my orb I had great results every time I slept with it next to me. I used it to connect with particular immortals, but by placing it next to my pillow at night I found out that every few nights another immortal would pop up in a dream, usually immortals I wasn't intending to work with at the time but they made their presence known. Zeus appeared to me that way in a dream and I realized he wanted to be part of my life. So try meditating with it and sleeping with it near you and see if you have any visits from immortals. The results may surprise you!

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Timelady31
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 62
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal (greek)
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Thanks for the Hints arianna, I will try that. I had it next to me in Bed last Night but nothing happend. I guess that is due to the short Time I had it and it will get better as Time goes by. I will try to find the Calmness to meditate as I got a Potion for that in the same Order, thought it will help me :-)

It would be wonderful if I would be visited by Immortals any Way they choose to visit. I dont want to offend any Immortal here but if Zeus or Poseidon or even Hades would visit me that would be wow, just out of Words.

All the Best
Timelady

Adopted by a german male Nixie!

HUMBLE SERVENT OF: Poseidon,Hypherion,Hera,Achelois,Hestia,Shinx,Enki,Nephtys,Bia,Ares, Zeus,the Valkyries,Merlin, Hecate,Arachne,Demeter,Aphrodite,Astrea,Athena,Horus,Tyr,Thor,Hades,Apollo,Hypnos,Asclepius, Calypso,Hebe,Iris, Hephaestus,Morpheus

My spiritual Heart belongs to Zeus!
Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

Now that mine is almost paid for from layaway, I would like to know what to expect... is it a source of energy , is it a source of knowledge, ... a "binding of the powers and energies of the immortals" could also be a binding of the immortals themselves... I dont have time to read this entire thread at the moment but maybe when i wake this evening, since i dont have to go to work tonight. But i will check after this post hoping for a condensed version... at any rate , I am really looking forward to finally getting my hands on it

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

If I had to sum up my experience with this binding I'd say the following: "No matter what it is that you want to use it for, it can help you". I've used mine for healing within one night and it worked, I've used in as support in spellwork, to connect with different immortals, as a portal while I sleep to see if any immortals may pay me a visit and who might they be, I've just asked the orb to do something for me, I've asked for advice and insight from the orb and really no matter what it is that I've thought I could use it for until now it always works. It also works by itself, indicating when you should hold it or work with it. It's kinda like it has its own intelligence, if it's time to work with it then it will let you know even if you have no idea why or what it is that you should work on with it. As far as my experience with it goes, the sky is the limit with this binding.

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Timelady31
neophyte
neophyte

Arianna how do you do this with the Channels to the Immortals via the Orb? Asking this cus I always keep it with me and at Night I keep it under my Pillow. Do you have to say a Codeword or telling it to the Orb like speaking with a Friend?

All the Best
Timelady :immortal:

HUMBLE SERVENT OF: Poseidon,Hypherion,Hera,Achelois,Hestia,Shinx,Enki,Nephtys,Bia,Ares, Zeus,the Valkyries,Merlin, Hecate,Arachne,Demeter,Aphrodite,Astrea,Athena,Horus,Tyr,Thor,Hades,Apollo,Hypnos,Asclepius, Calypso,Hebe,Iris, Hephaestus,Morpheus

-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

No codeword, just hold the orb or place it close to you, with the intention to communicate with a particular immortal.

amerced
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 135
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Jifaq
Zodiac:

I've had this since the beginning of February and just have it next to my bed on the nightstand. I have been rotating my items and two nights ago I decided to hold this orb while I slept. I just said if there is anyone willing to help me out there before I went to bed. I was having an awesome dream like I get when I hold the beautiful dreamer binding. I felt something hurt my leg like a pinch and woke up.

On the ceiling was what appeared to be an old man with a beard. It was an outline made of violet light looked like a picture of the constellations you see in books when they're drawn on top of the stars, only violet. I closed my eyes and I could still see it. So I opened them again and it was still there taking up half of the ceiling. I said to myself "Wow what is that."

I replied to myself "Odin".

Didn't think much about it until a little while ago when I decided to look him up online and see who he is. That's when I saw a picture of exactly who I saw on my ceiling and decided to share here.

Anyways I didn't ask for a specific immortal to show up but someone did. :thumbup: How cool :thumbup:

Timelady31
neophyte
neophyte

I had something happening today which I think is due to the Orb: I did held my Mastervessel in one Hand and the Orb in the other. I asked Aphrodite for Help on a Matter in her Field and then I felt nice and warm Energy nearly heavy and I nearly had to let go of the Orb it was that intense. I guess it was a Sort of Answer from the Goddess to me.

Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

IT"S HERE! ... i wondered how to use it and thought of this... I had been having some pain in my back for the past few months, nothing serious, just a mild pain... Sooo, I called upon Achelois while holding the orb, then nothing else but go to sleep with the orb so that it was touching my ribs... when I woke , the pain was gone... so i said my thanks

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

Huffdamagicdragon wrote:IT"S HERE! ... i wondered how to use it and thought of this... I had been having some pain in my back for the past few months, nothing serious, just a mild pain... Sooo, I called upon Achelois while holding the orb, then nothing else but go to sleep with the orb so that it was touching my ribs... when I woke , the pain was gone... so i said my thanks
Congrats on your orb being there!!! :thumbup: :D :dancing: ::bop:: :applause:

Hehehehehe, now you know why I sleep with mine, any pain you have does go away!!!!!! ;)

starfire ::dragons:: :kistune:

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector

Return to “Immortals”