INFINITE POWER OF THE IMMORTALS

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

I received mine yesterday. It feels like it is glued to my hand, it feels good to hold it. I haven´t had any spectacular experiences yet but I feel having the orb with adds an extra oomph to my meditations. I also had some pretty wild and colourful dreams last night.

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Aurum wrote:I received mine yesterday. It feels like it is glued to my hand, it feels good to hold it. I haven´t had any spectacular experiences yet but I feel having the orb with adds an extra oomph to my meditations. I also had some pretty wild and colourful dreams last night.
Hehehehehe, and so the fun begins ;) :thumbup: :D

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

I have noticed the orb often gets warmer than my hand when I hold it, which defies thermodynamics, but what else would expect when you hold something as powerful as this.

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

I find when i sleep with mine, I always seem to find my hand on it when i awaken.despite me tossing and turning all the time in my sleep. :lol:

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Have you also notice that it will call to you as well, you can be in a different room, then all of a sudden, you have the urge to go and get it??? ;) :lol:

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Aurum wrote:I received mine yesterday. It feels like it is glued to my hand, it feels good to hold it. I haven´t had any spectacular experiences yet but I feel having the orb with adds an extra oomph to my meditations. I also had some pretty wild and colourful dreams last night.
Feeling like it's glued to my hand and vivid dreams, that's my experience when I first got mine too.

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

starfire wrote:Have you also notice that it will call to you as well, you can be in a different room, then all of a sudden, you have the urge to go and get it??? ;) :lol:

So true! It's like it has a mind of its own and it calls you to it when it wants!

I have also noticed that mine changes color depending on if it is working for me or not. If it isn't doing anything for me (and it does seem to have a mind of its own, I don't really control when it's activated and what it is working on/for) it goes dark, like it needs cleaning. Then, when it gets activated for whatever reason, it becomes bright, sometimes so bright and clean that it looks like I just cleaned it with copper cleanser. This can happen almost instantly and sometimes you can see it happening. You stare at the orb that's on the table and it looks very dark and oxidized, then its starts getting brighter and brighter and all kinds of shapes appear and it can look brand new within a few moments. Meanwhile, I just sit there and stare at it, amazed, without even having touched it.

I'm wondering if anyone else has noticed big color changes like this, especially people who have a gemstone immortal orb instead of a copper one.

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

-arianna- wrote: So true! It's like it has a mind of its own and it calls you to it when it wants!

I have also noticed that mine changes color depending on if it is working for me or not. If it isn't doing anything for me (and it does seem to have a mind of its own, I don't really control when it's activated and what it is working on/for) it goes dark, like it needs cleaning. Then, when it gets activated for whatever reason, it becomes bright, sometimes so bright and clean that it looks like I just cleaned it with copper cleanser. This can happen almost instantly and sometimes you can see it happening. You stare at the orb that's on the table and it looks very dark and oxidized, then its starts getting brighter and brighter and all kinds of shapes appear and it can look brand new within a few moments. Meanwhile, I just sit there and stare at it, amazed, without even having touched it.

I'm wondering if anyone else has noticed big color changes like this, especially people who have a gemstone immortal orb instead of a copper one.
not sure, as mine is multicoloured. (the gemstone) i forget what type it is. but it is a nice big stone as i had asked for. size of a tennis ball maybe slightly less. lol. also, not sure if I feel mine calling to me now that I have had it a few months...but perhaps it does?

-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Mine may lay dormant for a couple of months and then suddenly I get the "find me and hold me NOW" feeling. Or I suddenly get a mental image of the orb in the next room, emitting a particular energy.

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Huffdamagicdragon wrote:I have noticed the orb often gets warmer than my hand when I hold it, which defies thermodynamics, but what else would expect when you hold something as powerful as this.
I just noticed today that mine changes temperatures a lot. It might get very warm suddenly as I´m holding it and after few seconds it cools considerably.

Return to “Immortals”