Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everything~
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Mine is in the mail~! *does happy dance*

This sounds like one spectacular piece! I'm glad I was able to get my hands on one o.O

Lorelei
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 70
Your favorite spirit to work with: all my spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nixie
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: My own name is magical enough.
Zodiac:

I received the package with the orb a few days ago as a prize for the May Day chat party contests. I can't thank Mags & Ash enough for it.

I've only held it a few times so far, but each time is amazing. If I hold it for about 30 seconds I get visions of this vortex of white bands of clouds and mist starting at the top of my head and going up higher and higher, and I see silhouettes of immortals (I can identify the Greeks) robed in white, and floating in the vortex, coming towards me as in a brief greeting, as if they want me to know they are present, and then floating away.

Now last night, I held the orb again, I wanted to try and contact Aphrodite - and I got the vortex vision again, but this time I actually started speaking in tongues. Now, coming from a Pentecostal background, I know well about speaking in tongues. I've done it many times during prayer. It sounds like a middle-eastern dialect, somewhat similar to Hebrew, and I have a pretty clear mental picture of the meaning of the words that come out of my mouth. This was different. I did recognize some Greek words here and there, but most of it was in a language I'm completely unfamiliar with. It felt good, like talking to an old friend, but I did not really understand much of what I was saying this time.

I'm really looking forward to what will happen next!

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Bump!!!!! ;)

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

Lorelei wrote:I received the package with the orb a few days ago as a prize for the May Day chat party contests. I can't thank Mags & Ash enough for it.

I've only held it a few times so far, but each time is amazing. If I hold it for about 30 seconds I get visions of this vortex of white bands of clouds and mist starting at the top of my head and going up higher and higher, and I see silhouettes of immortals (I can identify the Greeks) robed in white, and floating in the vortex, coming towards me as in a brief greeting, as if they want me to know they are present, and then floating away.

Now last night, I held the orb again, I wanted to try and contact Aphrodite - and I got the vortex vision again, but this time I actually started speaking in tongues. Now, coming from a Pentecostal background, I know well about speaking in tongues. I've done it many times during prayer. It sounds like a middle-eastern dialect, somewhat similar to Hebrew, and I have a pretty clear mental picture of the meaning of the words that come out of my mouth. This was different. I did recognize some Greek words here and there, but most of it was in a language I'm completely unfamiliar with. It felt good, like talking to an old friend, but I did not really understand much of what I was saying this time.

I'm really looking forward to what will happen next!

MasochisticMoans wrote:Mine is in the mail~! *does happy dance*

This sounds like one spectacular piece! I'm glad I was able to get my hands on one o.O

I have seen something similar to that vortex, except mine more resembles smoke rings,,, concentric rings that move away from or towards you.. i always have 2 or 3 in my view and another appears when one vanishes, if coming towaards me , a new one appears in the center and starts getting bigger.

Masochistic Moans... what about your experiences?

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
bgrigri
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faery
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I just put this piece on layaway- so excited to pay it off before my birthday!!! Love reading everyone's experience with it!

You would have to be half mad to dream me up ~Lewis Carroll
Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

My daughter's boyfriend mentioned an Irish goddess by name ( i forget which one) saying he knew of her from his family traditions. I just happened to have this copper orb in my pocket at the time, so I placed it in his hand and told him to call her by name. When he did, he started begging me to get the orb out of his hand because it was burning his hand and he didn't want to drop it.

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
Morgana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon & vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Morgana
Zodiac:

Oh, wow!
I love this orb....but sometimes it can be overwhelming to the point I have to put it down,too. I haven't used it in a while, I have had the urge to work with it again and i saw your post! So maybe its time to pick it up again....thanks for sharing,
Blessings,
M.

"YOU CANNOT TRAVEL ON THE
PATH UNTIL YOU BECOME
THE PATH ITSELF." Buddha
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Morgana wrote:Oh, wow!
I love this orb....but sometimes it can be overwhelming to the point I have to put it down,too. I haven't used it in a while, I have had the urge to work with it again and i saw your post! So maybe its time to pick it up again....thanks for sharing,
Blessings,
M.

Same here, I haven't worked with mine for some time but just reading the post made me want to work with it again!

bgrigri
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faery
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Huffdamagicdragon wrote:My daughter's boyfriend mentioned an Irish goddess by name ( i forget which one) saying he knew of her from his family traditions. I just happened to have this copper orb in my pocket at the time, so I placed it in his hand and told him to call her by name. When he did, he started begging me to get the orb out of his hand because it was burning his hand and he didn't want to drop it.
That's funny you mention that- I put an Irish goddess on my wishlist and since then can't get her name out of my head and even ran into someone from Ireland and when he told me where he was from, he told me her name instead and was talking about souls and spirits nonstop....I read about her and find her incredibly intimidating...I'm not able to make any purchases for awhile (overload of energy coming and finances) but she seems to want to come here...(Cerridwen, btw)

You would have to be half mad to dream me up ~Lewis Carroll
Lord Validus
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 6
If I could be anything, I would be...: My future self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Meliora Validus
Zodiac:

I put this orb on Layaway and I'm going to pay that off next Wednessday so I can officially get the orb, it sounds like an *amazing* piece ^_^

Return to “Immortals”