Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Vortex wrote:I have one, but I feel it takes time to unlock its secrets. Like the description says, its a lifetime discovery probably. When I hold it, I almost feel like I have not been completely ready for it quite yet so far. But I have all the time in the world and patience too.

Would like to know of the other that got one too. There were three in the first batch, so there must be two other people that have one. What are your experiences?

Hey Vortex,
Very Profound!

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

soul wrote: Grey color & also eye shaped symbol formed in the orb :insane:
You mean like this?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 66
Spelled Number: 666
My magical/paranormal name...: Adelphia D. Blood

Zarathustra wrote:The more time I spend with it the more I am convinced that this is the one orb to rule them all. Now that I've started to adjust it's easier to talk to a specific immortal. I've also noticed that the longer you hold it the harder it is to put it down. I jokingly hissed "I'll be back my precious" when putting it down and shockingly a lot of them thought that was very funny. I would have never expected them to get a LotR joke. Maybe they have more free time than we realize...
Dee-lightful! I laughed till tears were falling down my face. I love it!

The gods really are hilarious and delightful, I think I`m ready to have them back in my life... I remember when one of them mooned me, really, they are sillier and sexier than humans, despite their enormous and overwhelming power and incredible mystique.

Just saw this in the store and, kind of, have to have one. If anyone has one they are passing on, let me know.

There was another really good point Zara made in this thread, about the intensity of the immortals, about going crazy, and in my experience, even death is a possibility of working directly with them. When I had my direct contact I was clearly warned about going crazy or dying as a result of opening to them. But it sounds like this enchanted piece adjusts to the intensity level of the user, so that`s good :) Safety first and all that!

Anyone else have any experiences to share?

"You can call me 'little sunshine'."-Crowley

Adelphia D. Blood
Sorcerer, Psychic Investigator
agstorm
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 2
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I just saw this and could not resist buying it immediately, which is unfortunate since I just bought an Attribute Amplification Orb. My poor credit card lol I really need to stop checking the site ;) . Its reassuring that this one only sounds like gives you what you can handle at the moment though. I am really excited to start working with them.

Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Yay! So excited for you! I also made some substantial purchases recently, and so will have a HUGE influx of magickal items of power as well as wonderful new spirits to work with, so I may wait on this until all of that settles down! But it`s in the cards for me as well, for certain.

Be sure to let us know when you get it. I just can`t wait to hear more about it :D

Adelphia D. Blood
agstorm
new here
new here

It may take a while as I am very new to paranormal stuff, but I am hoping for good results eventually adelphia

Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

agstorm wrote:It may take a while as I am very new to paranormal stuff, but I am hoping for good results eventually adelphia
Well it`s a good sign you were drawn straight to this piece! Meant for you, somehow! Excellent. When do you expect the Attribute Amplification Orb? Do you have anything to work with while you wait for these items? By far my largest order total from any single seller is CH, but I`m fortunate to have a variety of spirits and magickals from other trusted sellers that have all been shipped to me :) Some have arrived, some arriving this week... so lots to keep me busy as I wait. :D Even so, my mind is still on my CH orders! They are very special and I haven`t seen anything like them elsewhere, so can`t wait to experience it firsthand.

Though mostly I ordered spellcast items and specialized bindings from CH, I did make arrangements for a few spirits. One was the Immortal Hestia, and I paid for this piece oh, maybe 2 weeks ago. Anyways, last night, I made a conscious connection with her, it was wonderful! I have another Immortal connection piece on its way - should be here, like, tomorrow, it`s late already. It`s Lord Ghanesh. Then, I also have ordered more recently from CH, Immortal Dactyls, and Medicine Buddha. Quite the mixture of Immortals!! Wait - Ghanesh and Buddha are considered Immortals, right, under CH classification? I`ll have to check... hmmm...

Adelphia D. Blood
Zyrsa
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kere
Zodiac:

::wave:: I fell over this one while browsing the store and bought one this Friday. I only have one portal to Nyx that I have not worked with yet. So the immortals will be new grounds for me. It have been interesting to read all of your experiences :) one thing is certain and that is that this piece contains a lot of energy. Now I will try to forget about it because it usually takes like 8 weeks to get a order from CH, well worth the wait but not very fun.

I am sure agstorm that you will have a great experience with yours

:wave:

Whenever you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth
agstorm
new here
new here

Actually I have a lazy orb, a vampire(who literally drove me nuts until I bought her lol), and a couple of spells coming that I ordered a while ago from CH, but I can be patient. Ash and Magnolia are obviously very busy. That being said I don't expect the attribute amplification orb till summer :)

I have only ordered from CH so far, and have never been drawn to anything to do with immortals before. I wonder if its because I was meant to find this piece? I fact I don't even recognize almost any of those immortals adelphia, I only know the ones I've seen on TV and in the movies :D

Thanks zyrsa, I hope so to!

brotony101
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

adelphia wrote:
agstorm wrote:It may take a while as I am very new to paranormal stuff, but I am hoping for good results eventually adelphia
Well it`s a good sign you were drawn straight to this piece! Meant for you, somehow! Excellent. When do you expect the Attribute Amplification Orb? Do you have anything to work with while you wait for these items? By far my largest order total from any single seller is CH, but I`m fortunate to have a variety of spirits and magickals from other trusted sellers that have all been shipped to me :) Some have arrived, some arriving this week... so lots to keep me busy as I wait. :D Even so, my mind is still on my CH orders! They are very special and I haven`t seen anything like them elsewhere, so can`t wait to experience it firsthand.

Though mostly I ordered spellcast items and specialized bindings from CH, I did make arrangements for a few spirits. One was the Immortal Hestia, and I paid for this piece oh, maybe 2 weeks ago. Anyways, last night, I made a conscious connection with her, it was wonderful! I have another Immortal connection piece on its way - should be here, like, tomorrow, it`s late already. It`s Lord Ghanesh. Then, I also have ordered more recently from CH, Immortal Dactyls, and Medicine Buddha. Quite the mixture of Immortals!! Wait - Ghanesh and Buddha are considered Immortals, right, under CH classification? I`ll have to check... hmmm...
Nice group of Immortals! (And yes, the last two are considered Immortals.) I'm getting Ganesh and Hotei (associated with the Laughing Buddha) in an order placed last Friday as well as a few more. I've worked with Ganesh before but didn't have a binding. I play a few CDs with pujas and stuties to Ganesh in the mornings. They are so uplifting and happy. :) If you're interested in them, try to find a local Indian grocery store. They usually have several to pick from but, at least here, they only charge about $4 for them so I just get them all (did the same for music for Lakshmi). So I'm in the waiting game with you on the arrival of the Immortals. :crystal:

Blissed Be,
~Tony

Companion, friend & student to many spirits & entities: Djinn, Vampire, Dragon, Creature, Immortal, Alien, and Human (Historical & Giants). Creepy Hollows RULES!

Return to “Immortals”