active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Hi all!^^

I have read the forum a lot, but i can't find what i am looking for,

I would love someone clarifies to me, how to be master and friend at same time.

My Marid is said to be "Subservient" and seems some Marid likes to know the place of things, etc.

The subservient stuff is a surprise, i was not waiting for that at all, lol, i read somewhere not all Marid are like that, but mine is,haha!^^

But there is not such a thing in my house, people come and go, and they do more or less what they want under my house rules.

And i am not the bossy kind, and i am not harsh with my companions, no way!

How do you manage with the "Master-servent" stuff?
Must i tell him to call me master? (lol feels awful!)

My Marid is a SRA, and i have post our first experience here:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 75#p648075

But for this question, i think here is the appropriated place,

Thank you all, any help is welcome!^^

Cult
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: distilled spirits

Do whatever you want. If you don't want them to call you master, ask them not to. If you want, just be more "in charge" with that spirit (give them orders or something), but don't do anything that doesn't reflect who you are just to please someone, be it a living human or a spirit.

surest
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 0

Nice one from cult, thank you.

Esoteric scientist

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmm I personally agree with Cult.

However, there are cases like this thread:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 14&t=22475

I guess it also depend on the spirit/entity, especially if it's pre-conjured. A discussion with them might reveal more info on the ideal companion, or "master" in that case, for them; and if necessary, asking the conjurer might help:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
User470
active contributor
active contributor

Cult wrote:Do whatever you want. If you don't want them to call you master, ask them not to. If you want, just be more "in charge" with that spirit (give them orders or something), but don't do anything that doesn't reflect who you are just to please someone, be it a living human or a spirit.
Thank you for your answer.

I never said here that pleasing my Djinn/spirits was the main purpose of my post.
I think spirit keeping is a matter of mutual respect!

you can't take a vampire and expects it behave like a sterling angel,
Or a gargoyle and waiting it acts like a basilisk,
Now i have a Marid and he wants to behave like a servant.
He want some formality, why not?
He is the only one for my 35 spirits asking for that, why not again?

When i say the word master "feels awful" it's a joke, LOL!^^
(sometimes i am really not clear in my posts, my apologies!^^)

My Dijnn is a SRA, but i don't think he came from someone else, i think he was a unbound looking for a human house, so he is like a custom conjuration. he knows pretty well who i am and why he came for me.

I want to be respected by my spirits, but for that, they certainly asks respect in return.
So if my Marid needs a master, i can certainly give that to him, this post is more about: how do you manage master-servant relationship" "how do you talk with a servant" etc
Maybe i was not clear enough? if its that i excuse myself and will try to edit my post tomorrow.

To not change to please another human, i really agree with that,

To not change to please my spirits, i half agree.
I have changed a lot because of our bonding processes, every advice, every idea, my spirits have talked me to change in my life , i did , and with great success, it was profitable to my material and spiritual life.
I am a happier person , loved and protected, do everyone outside capable of telling you that?

I have full confidence in my spirits, an when they ask me to try see if i can change something that i am doing, i will certainly do that. They don't give me orders, they don't force on me,
And because of that and all the blessing they give me, i try my best to please my guys, the gifts they give in return are incalculable.

My Djinn have even found my first client of my online shop last weekend, doing a effort for him sounds that bad after that?

I just need to discover how one talks to one who likes to be a servant, that is all. And wants he feels comfortable at home. if he likes "formal" stuff, i wan to give that to him.

And please, i am not attacking anyone, you have your ideas, and i have mine, i would certainly give your advice of "do what you want/don't change for others" if i was talking with some woman in love i know, LOL!^^

Thanks again!^^

User470
active contributor
active contributor

darkwing wrote:Mmm I personally agree with Cult.

However, there are cases like this thread:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 14&t=22475

I guess it also depend on the spirit/entity, especially if it's pre-conjured. A discussion with them might reveal more info on the ideal companion, or "master" in that case, for them; and if necessary, asking the conjurer might help:)
Hi darkwing, he comes from the SRA program from creepy hollows, so with very little information!

The ones applying to this program know about that in advance.

I would talk to Mag/Ash only if i had a problem, but don't have any, my first djinn is pretty nice.
I must to add he never showed that he is angry or something with the way i talk to him, it's just that he likes formal talking, and i am not used to that concerning spirits. My other ones are not formal at all,lol!^^

Thank you for the link, i have already read it last week!^^

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Ooo:0

So he might come from an uptight, conservative bringing. Like a butler, already got used to call the head of the house "master" or something.
It reminds me of Alfred, who always call "Master Bruce":)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
User470
active contributor
active contributor

darkwing wrote:Ooo:0

So he might come from an uptight, conservative bringing. Like a butler, already got used to call the head of the house "master" or something.
It reminds me of Alfred, who always call "Master Bruce":)
Lolololololol, that would be nice, imagine Alfred's head, but all blue with smoky blue legs, that looks like a Marid to me, LOL!^^

Man, why someone so powerful needs a master anyway? astral plane is a insane place, hahahaha!^^
I read somewhere that in some Djinn tribe, granting a maximum of human wishes could give them high status, wow, come take status in my house i am willing, lol!^^

All this history remember me that i am supposed to be the master of my master khodam , and of my master Carpathian, that what Lisa tells in they bonding ritual.

When they are around with they impressive energy, i ask myself, who is the master here? LOL!^^

Well i will discover for my Dijnn, soon or later...

Ha sorry, need to go, but if anyone else writes some tips, i will be back tomorrow to answer, thank you all for your insights in this subject!^^

Return to “Djinn / Genie”