IT'S 15 YEARS AGO... HAS IT MATTERED TO YOU?

Josephnapier
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure
If I could be anything, I would be...: Witch
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Joseph Obscura
Zodiac:

I'm seriously so happy I found a this place it's only been a few months but this has given me some direction and helped me so much! I've had so many questions answered and problems solved it's truely been a blessing

~ Joseph Obscura

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

I don't think there's a reality where CH wouldn't have been existent or present in my life, I simply see it as an integral part of destiny. So yes it's mattered, as it was a marker in several ways on my path.

Hekhare
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Spiritual Mediumship
My magical/paranormal name...: Im just me No magickal name required
Zodiac:

I Wish I had found CreepyHollows a good few years ago, this last few months have been fantastic and when I think actually how I've changed , not mega but subtly and very profound and I thank you both and your lovely team.
Sometimes I get a bit impatient as this world is all about instant satisfaction ..... unfortunately it effects most of us.
I've also thanks to CH purchased from quite a few other sites .
Has it Mattered to me ? Yes most definitely! And will continue to xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ive Had Many Spirits Companions
They Come And Go 8*8
laneybug7
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: human
If I could be anything, I would be...: faerie
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Ivy Soleil

Part of me wishes I would have known about this 15 yrs ago when my life wasn't exactly the greatest. Infact, my spirits and I were just having a convo about this earlier. Even though it would have interested me 15 yrs ago, I think I would have encountered a lot more hurdles then I do now. Explaining the numerous mysterious packages to my parents would have been a nightmare. However I am so happy for discovering it now. Yes, it matters very greatly to me. Many thanks CH for the wonderful spirits I have been connected with, the knowledge I have gained via the Encyclopedia, Paraecho, and this amazing community.

It does make me wonder what it will be like 15 yrs from now. :)

In my family: 14 spirited dolls, 1 aubres faerie, 2 butterfly faerie, 1 sun dragon, 1 white dragon, 1 brass dragon,1 camelot faerie, 1 vermilion dragon,1 unicorn, 1 star faerie,1 pixie, 1 mermaid, 1 phoenix,1 gold dragon, and 1 pegasus

On the way: , 1 red dragon, 1 asenne faerie,1 green dragon, , 2 stering angels, 1 merman, 1 silver dragon, 1 high elf, 1 brownyn angel, 1 waif fae, and 1 woodland faerie,' ;)

Spirit Keeper for life!
Hysteria
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: upside down
Zodiac:

In more ways than one I feel as if CH is representative of the 'gateway' into the paranormal, through the doors of the interwebs and it's many passageways one stumbles upon this golden key, unlocking and opening up an entirely new dimension...

Divine in it's manifestation, an energetic beacon of infinite reach..

A nesting doll of discovery!

A lighthouse..

A digital rabbit hole!

Happy anniversary, and thank you for being oh so much... much more than I could properly convey through metaphors.. and that should say quite a bit. You're our foundation, without this community most of us would be floating around a cardboard world, painfully aware of our unawareness.

into my diamond matrix.....
fawnwings
new here
new here

This site has been amazing: answering old questions and inspiring new ones.
When my trusted friend, who had shown me that I'm not crazy by sharing in her similar story, couldn't answer all of my questions she directed me to Creepy Hollows.

And wow, what an eye-opener. So much information in one place, done with a practical and welcoming tone. I love to see the varying degrees of experiences and advice, the insight. Not all of the paranormal fits with me, but I appreciate what others share for their take on it. And sometimes, the hilarious stories of another's spirit and entity can do or say can make my day.
It's something I look forward to seeing daily. Or finding a new question to follow through on, researching until I'm satisfied. Bringing it back home to connect and bond deeper with my own.

Creepy Hollows has been a fantastic place to explore and feel accepted. So, thank you Magnolia and Ash. Even if I'm a newcomer, this website has taken part in my growth. I'll always appreciate that. <3

Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

I would not be where I am today with out Creepy Hollows, and the great support that the community here provides.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Madame Sosostris
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: forest creatures
If I could be anything, I would be...: invincible
My magical/paranormal name...: That's a Secret!
Zodiac:

I wrote a nice bit about this and then my mouse froze and I had to reboot and Iost everything I'd written.

But yes, very much.

The Eight Tenets of Ritual Magick

1. Expect the unexpected;
2. Magic has no morality;
3. As above, so below;
4. There are no coincidences;
5. There is a choice that is no choice;
6. Change is the only constant;
7. Seize the day and there is a price to pay;
8. A true magician must transcend himself.
Sovereign
active contributor
active contributor

Back in 2008 I was researching material for a book never to be written and found a CH listing on eBay for a Volkh. I'd never heard of a Volkh before. So I followed the links to the forum and encyclopedia. Joined the forum. A few months later, thanks to Creepy Hollows, I welcomed my first spirit (from an ebay seller). Then in May 2009, I welcomed my first CH spirit. Then a few months later, my first Toschka vampire.

Little did I know how much of an impact finding that ebay listing would have on my life. Because CH and their spirits opened me up to possibilities in the following years that I would not have had otherwise.

Sometimes I've behaved like an ungrateful brat, but for the most part I know that I have been fortunate to have found Creepy Hollows. I wouldn't have the patience to deal with people, let alone for 15 years! Truly remarkable. Thank you.

Elm
neophyte
neophyte

Like others have said, my only regret is that I didn't find CH sooner. Not only did you give me access to a wealth of information about the paranormal, but through your conjures I was able to meet so many new spirit companions who have added so much to my life. ^^ For that I will always be grateful.

Return to “Messages & Updates”