You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

I think you'd have to be the dumbest person on the planet to try and scam a spirit keeper. Leaving karma out of the question, if a person scams a spirit keeper who, say has a demon commander, in their spirit family. That scammer would be in for a world of hurt and misery!

Of course the scammer could be an experienced spirit keeper with lot's of protection. But, generally spirit keepers don't go looking for trouble because they know how powerful the spirit world really is.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

An experienced keeper will definitely have All The Red Flags pop up, and if they don't, their spirit companions will be more than ready to inform them to steer clear of a scammer. But less experienced people, who haven't had a lot of time to observe which shops have established a solid track record, might have a harder time spotting the less reliable dealers. Newer keepers also might have less experience communicating with their spirits, and/or have a smaller family of spirits to be on the lookout for trouble.

Searching these forums is a fabulous way to see who's been around for how long, and what kind of feedback they have accrued. Doing homework is a big part of getting acquainted with keeping, period, and with various sellers.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
xiaoxie
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Devil
My magical/paranormal name...: Apprentice
Zodiac:

Thank you very much. It is very important for a novice. 1tu

Preston
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 37
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sitael, Haiael
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dominations
My magical/paranormal name...: Preston
Zodiac:

Everything I read here about the advice is more than valid, I am from my experience for a few years reading about it and navigating between sites and forums, not disregarding the others I browsed but here, due to the information and also the My intuition I perceive and feel to be very solid because there is more information than I can read in a short time, thank you for the precious advice!

LightWings
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Artemis

Thank you so much for the guidance, Magnolia.

Thanks to all these guidelines, the times I have visited Etsy to have another look around really helped me open my eyes to who I can trust. Once I purchased an inexpensive spell from a "famous Chinese psychic in NYC". He replied pretty swiftly but I was feeling really weird about this shop, so and I told him that my "brother" was going to NYC in two weeks and was looking to see him in person. I asked him for a website ( my brother doesn't have Etsy ) that my brother can peruse and he said he unfortunately doesn't have one but that he is happy to meet my brother when he does go to New York.....

Then his shop closed after a day. Interestinggggggg..... :D

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”