Meditation Question

Need help learning how to Meditate? Know any tricks on how to achieve it? Post here!
Loverboy
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: incubus
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Dorian Grey
Zodiac:

Hi folks, can you tell me if there is a meditation CD that will help my mind/brain be open to contacting my Succubi when she arrived. I Kind of mean put my brainwaves into the right pattern. I have tried CD's called Paraliminals before for lucid dreaming and also subliminals for Astral projection.
Cheers Loverboy

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Oo paraliminals, how are they? Do they work for you?:)

For adjusting the brainwaves, I only used ones for alpha and theta waves from Jeffrey Thompsons before. It worked quite well for me at least:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Loverboy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: incubus
My magical/paranormal name...: Dorian Grey
Zodiac:

I used a lucid dreaming Paraliminal called dream play, it did help me to remember my dreams, but not go lucid. The creator of them believes that it's not hypnotic trances, etc that we need, what we need is to be taken OUT of the hypnotic trances that we as humans put ourselves into. He also created photo reading and is kind of a human potentials expert, he believes, as i do that we only use a certain percentage of our mind.
Imagine if there was a device that could open up hidden parts of our brain, so that we could see full manifestations of our spirit friends and speak to them, hear them, touch them, etc
Why is it that some gifted folk can see spirits and some cannot, and yet we are all basically human. I think we can all see, hear, even prehaps touch spirits when that certain part of the mind is unlocked.
Loverboy

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Loverboy wrote: Imagine if there was a device that could open up hidden parts of our brain, so that we could see full manifestations of our spirit friends and speak to them, hear them, touch them, etc
There is a device that assesses an experts brain patterns and apply them to beginners. The result was faster learning experience for the beginners:)
Forgot the name, though:I

Why is it that some gifted folk can see spirits and some cannot, and yet we are all basically human. I think we can all see, hear, even prehaps touch spirits when that certain part of the mind is unlocked.
[/quote]
There must be some reasons for that blockage, and it's up to us whether to reach it or not. The journey of learning is also to prepare us:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:
Loverboy wrote: Imagine if there was a device that could open up hidden parts of our brain, so that we could see full manifestations of our spirit friends and speak to them, hear them, touch them, etc
There is a device that assesses an experts brain patterns and apply them to beginners. The result was faster learning experience for the beginners:)

There must be some reasons for that blockage, and it's up to us whether to reach it or not. The journey of learning is also to prepare us:)[/quote]
As Einstien say, human only use 10% of their brain. So the other part have to explore, discover, practice and unlock.

ImageImage
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:
There must be some reasons for that blockage, and it's up to us whether to reach it or not. The journey of learning is also to prepare us:)
Most of the people on here who can perceive their spirits, do so because they put in a lot of time practicing. Some people were born with their metaphysical senses open, but most of us built our abilities from the ground up. It's definitely worth the effort.

I use meditation audios regularly. I have downloaded a few, but I tend to gravitate toward the ones I created myself, which are isochronic tones in the alpha and delta (deep meditation) ranges. The meditation files are one of the few meta-like things that Etsy DIDN'T remove from my shop. The meditation files and my wands are still able to be listed on Etsy. I use them pretty much daily.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Meditation”