Such Sights

We love fur babies around here! Share your pics & stories!
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

I was outside smoking after an overly fulfilling meal and looked up, and what should my wondering eyes behold, but an American Bald Eagle circling overhead.
It is always a treat when nature comes forth.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
Cult
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: distilled spirits

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1wLtAXDgqg
Now grab your gun, get in your truck, go hunt some bucks and spread the word of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ to your fellow Americans.

darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

Cult wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1wLtAXDgqg
Now grab your gun, get in your truck, go hunt some bucks and spread the word of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ to your fellow Americans.
I will pass thanks.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Oo glad to hear someone else besides me smoke:D

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Cult
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: distilled spirits

Just messing with you.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

darklordmidnight wrote:I was outside smoking after an overly fulfilling meal and looked up, and what should my wondering eyes behold, but an American Bald Eagle circling overhead.
It is always a treat when nature comes forth.
I was in a Starbucks one afternoon, some years ago, waiting for a friend to arrive. I happened to look out the window and spotted a bird soaring way overhead... dark body... white head.. white tail... even at that height, there was only one sort of bird that fits that description on this continent.

I blurted out, "HOLY SH**! That's a bald eagle!" Everyone in the whole Starbucks crowded around the window to see, lol.

I never thought for one second that I'd see one soaring, albeit at a great height, right over a very urban area. Shows how much I know, lol.

I'm glad you got a visit from a Bald Eagle, too! Gorgeous, gorgeous creatures.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

I live in a cabin next to a short higher ground of a river. There are 2 eagles that come around once in a while,, as well as swans, and other large birds. One of my familiars is the invisible Ivory Bill Woodpecker. I think I may have seen one, but it easily could have been its cousin - a piliated woodpecker.

Benjamin Franklin wanted the national bird of the USA to be the Wild Turkey.

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Caiyros Arlen media wrote:I live in a cabin next to a short higher ground of a river. There are 2 eagles that come around once in a while,, as well as swans, and other large birds. One of my familiars is the invisible Ivory Bill Woodpecker. I think I may have seen one, but it easily could have been its cousin - a piliated woodpecker.

Caiyros
It would be monumental if you spotted an Ivory Billed Woodpecker, since the last info I saw about them was that there hadn't been a sighting for years, and the possibility existed that they were extinct. Needless to say, I hope like crazy you have them in your area! :)

I saw a wild turkey strutting along the side of the PA Turnpike. I was astonished at how BIG they are! But I can see why the Founding Fathers opted to pick a predatory species, and not a prey one, for a national symbol.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:
Caiyros Arlen media wrote:I live in a cabin next to a short higher ground of a river. There are 2 eagles that come around once in a while,, as well as swans, and other large birds. One of my familiars is the invisible Ivory Bill Woodpecker. I think I may have seen one, but it easily could have been its cousin - a piliated woodpecker.

Caiyros
It would be monumental if you spotted an Ivory Billed Woodpecker, since the last info I saw about them was that there hadn't been a sighting for years, and the possibility existed that they were extinct. Needless to say, I hope like crazy you have them in your area! :)

I saw a wild turkey strutting along the side of the PA Turnpike. I was astonished at how BIG they are! But I can see why the Founding Fathers opted to pick a predatory species, and not a prey one, for a national symbol.
Its hard to tell if it was an Ivory Bill......I do have one in my cabin, I was surfing eBay for a bird book that was very rare and found it "Birds of Britain and There Nests & Eggs.....1830s......I found it! for $30.00 and then kept surfing....and suddenly it became a double header, Another guy way selling an Audubon, 2nd (Large) edition coloured plate of an Ivory bill for $18.00 plus $10.00 shipping as it was in a glass frame. It was real not a reprint (I am expert on paper and vellum manuscripts and prints.....IT WAS REALLY THE 2nd...

So with those events, I meditated on the Ivory Bill Woodpecker, and he/she is a protective spirit for me now along with the Bat. It obviously, was a good day!!!

There was a "sighting " of an Ivory Bill about 4-5 years ago, but it was contested as it might be a Pileated Woodpecker...but it was seen by 2 bird experts with all the stuff needed to see/photograph a bird in a swamp......I think that the Ivory Bill Woodpecker is a master of invisibility.

Cheers,
Caiyros

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Caiyros Arlen media wrote:
Likes2Read wrote:

Caiyros

Its hard to tell if it was an Ivory Bill......I do have one in my cabin, I was surfing eBay for a bird book that was very rare and found it "Birds of Britain and There Nests & Eggs.....1830s......I found it! for $30.00 and then kept surfing....and suddenly it became a double header, Another guy way selling an Audubon, 2nd (Large) edition coloured plate of an Ivory bill for $18.00 plus $10.00 shipping as it was in a glass frame. It was real not a reprint (I am expert on paper and vellum manuscripts and prints.....IT WAS REALLY THE 2nd...

So with those events, I meditated on the Ivory Bill Woodpecker, and he/she is a protective spirit for me now along with the Bat. It obviously, was a good day!!!

There was a "sighting " of an Ivory Bill about 4-5 years ago, but it was contested as it might be a Pileated Woodpecker...but it was seen by 2 bird experts with all the stuff needed to see/photograph a bird in a swamp......I think that the Ivory Bill Woodpecker is a master of invisibility.

Cheers,
Caiyros

Caiyros
That would rock in so many ways! I hope they're right and it was an Ivory Bill they were seeing. And if one of their strengths is "flying under the radar", literally and figuratively, it's a species I might want to reach out to. You never know when you want to step into the shadows and Not Attract Attention.

Return to “Paws, Claws, Feathers, Furries & Fins”