Protecting others when you give evil eye.

Spiritkitten
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

I don't want to get too much into it, but naturally my intentions are pure. It's just that when I eye something for its beauty and I forget to say whatever protection I use that doesn't jinx it. Something bad happens :( what's a SURE protection I can use to not hurt others. It's not just evil eye, I notice it with flowers or when I'm angry with my boyfriend something happens. I don't know if it's me or one of my spirits. It has been happening recently but mostly with my thoughts. When I am angry at something or someone, bad luck happens to them, when I eye something or compliment it same thing and I really really hate it. I've been more into developing myself via meditation, and I'm very empathetic and I'm not sure if it's the energy I'm giving off that's making it happen that way.

Thank you guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

Seems like you can bring swift strong manifestation when you give evil look, evil thoughts and imagination. You need more compassion and there is a way to protect others but because you live in physical world and the chance to make things happen its very fast than astral or spiritual being.

I would recommend The Great Compassion Mantra Sanskrit version its about 40min+ in youtube. Follow the chant and you will be a better person. Conquer your evil self is a greater success than conqure a demon king.

You can start with 12min if you think its too long, i think its about 9x chanting. And please do not view buddhist as a religious. Buddhist its all about teaching and developing to be a better person.

ImageImage
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

That's an interesting case:I

If it's because of the spirits, you can implement a stricter house rule regarding it.

But if it's not, you naturally emit evil eye, when you're angry and when you compliment or interested in something...

How's your communication with spirit? Have you communicate with them clearly?

And how's your meditation? Have you met your higher self or some sort?

If you have, you might want to consult with them. Find out what exactly happen with this evil eye problem, how it works, and why. Maybe they can give in-depth analysis about it.

Or maybe other psychic readers can help too, but not sure...

For now, I guess you can try exercise control by willing the evil eye not to be active unless you intend it at least 3 times. Do this often, maybe during meditation or other rituals. And maybe ask your spirits to help you do this as well.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Spiritkitten
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process

darkwing wrote:That's an interesting case:I

If it's because of the spirits, you can implement a stricter house rule regarding it.

But if it's not, you naturally emit evil eye, when you're angry and when you compliment or interested in something...

How's your communication with spirit? Have you communicate with them clearly?

And how's your meditation? Have you met your higher self or some sort?

If you have, you might want to consult with them. Find out what exactly happen with this evil eye problem, how it works, and why. Maybe they can give in-depth analysis about it.

Or maybe other psychic readers can help too, but not sure...

For now, I guess you can try exercise control by willing the evil eye not to be active unless you intend it at least 3 times. Do this often, maybe during meditation or other rituals. And maybe ask your spirits to help you do this as well.
Just wanted to give you an update as I realized part of it is family. I spoke to my mother and she has the same thing, except if it is bothering her enough she complains and poof.. Bad luck or something breaking. Mine is more unintentional though, sometimes I do complain and it happens but I'd never wish anything on anyone :/ I seriously thought it was all a coincidence until It happened almost every time so I'm considering it.
I will meditate more about it tonight and try to get through with my higher self, hopefully I get an answer as I am very indecisive and may get many answers usually lol. I do have protections on me so nothing can influence me or affect me, no one and neither my spirits. Thank you for your reply [HEAVY BLACK HEART]️

Return to “Protection”