Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... hilit=Jade
Reminds me of this thread. ... Unfortunately the original post is no longer there (but should be). I decided to post it anyway.

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
Drake
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

You mean the one about the rabbit sacrificing itself by jumping in the fire?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbxwiIZQIMw

Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Spelled Number: 25
Zodiac:

I think that's the one. I believe that one is associated with the moon. :thumbup:

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

I have one of these lovely ladies, and she is incredible. She always keeps me on my toes!

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
Dragonoake
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Interesting....

Drake
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

They are, and quite varied, (and they are all adorable no matter what anyone says).

Picking up on them is a lot easier (for me at least) compared to many of my other Spirits though.
I met mine for the first time briefly when she was conjured, while I was showering no less, and again a few days later when she woke me up right before I got the message that the binding was done (literally). And I've had similar experiences with other Rabbits too.
Even friends who typically have a hard time seeing Spirits were able to pick up on a lot of details about her. Hair color, clothing, a pistol she carries around with her. 3 people pretty much saw the exact same type of gun.

Can't say that all of them are that way, as some may prefer to not be noticed, but they can definitely make themselves known if they want to and would make great companions for someone who's trying to develop their senses.
The only "downside", if you can even call it that, is that they have very dynamic personalities from what I've seen, so you can never really tell what kind of Rabbit may come forward for you. But, they do know what they're doing when they pick their companions I feel.
I find mine to be all kinds of perfect (and adorable), even if others probably wouldn't share the sentiment.

Oh, as an addendum I would like to add: As was pointed out, many of them are looking to get away from things, for a place to relax and/or companionship.
So if you do find yourself with one, please don't ignore or forget about them, even if you may not always be able to perceive them. You know what happens to bunnies who are lonely right? Heh.

Inanna
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons

No, what happens when a bunny is lonely?

אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה
Cult
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: distilled spirits

Witch
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Big Bird
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lard
My magical/paranormal name...: Ronald McDonald

Long ago, three forest friends, monkey, fox, and hare, lived together as great friends. They swore to be friends forever, and they also swore never to kill any living thing.
One day Buddha decided he would test the animals' faith. He wished to understand the true nature of all the creatures in the universe. And so he disguised himself in the form of a Brahmin. He dressed himself in rags, and hobbling upon a cane, he wandered into the forest.
Before long the Brahmin came upon Monkey playing in the forest, swinging from branch to branch. "Hello," Monkey called to the Brahmin. "Can I help you, sir?"
The Brahmin bowed his head. "I am but a poor man," he said, "and I am terribly hungry."
"I can help you," Monkey said, and at once he climbed into the trees to pick some mangoes to offer the Brahmin.
Before long Fox trotted past. Seeing the Brahmin, he stopped to say good day.
"Ah, good day this would be if only I could find something to eat."
"I'll help you," Fox said, and with that he raced toward the river. He had just seen a dozen fish lying upon the shore. Surely these would fill the Brahmin's empty stomach, he thought.
The moment Fox was out of sight, the Brahmin spied Rabbit sprinting toward him. When Rabbit saw the old man he too stopped to offer greetings. "Sir," Rabbit said, "welcome to the forest. Is there anything I can do to make you feel more at ease? Can I help you?" Rabbit asked.
The Brahmin smiled. "I am terribly hungry," he said.
Just at that moment Monkey returned to the spot carrying an armful of fruit, and Fox arrived soon afterwards with plenty of fish.
Poor Rabbit felt helpless. "Sir," he said, "I am so terribly sorry but I eat nothing but grass. I fear that would be of no use or interest to you."
The Brahmin nodded. "That is true."
Then suddenly Rabbit had an idea, and he whispered to his friends, Monkey and Fox. "Help me to collect firewood, won't you?"
The friends agreed, and when they had gathered armloads of wood and kindling, together they built a great fire.
"Now," Rabbit said, "because I have nothing to offer you, poor Brahmin, but myself, I will jump into this fire, and when I am cooked, Brother Monkey, Brother Fox? Will you please give me to this poor man to ease his hunger?"
Monkey and Fox nodded solemnly, but just as Rabbit was about to leap into the fire, the Brahmin tossed off his tattered cloak and threw his walking stick into the fire.
"What's happening?" the animals cried in fright. "Who are you?"
Buddha smiled and said, gently, "Please, do not be afraid. You see I am more than a beggar. And I see you, too. You are truly devoted and kind."
Monkey and Fox bowed. "Thank you," Monkey said.
"That is what all creatures are meant to be," Fox added.
"But Rabbit," Buddha said, turning to face the timid creature. "Your generosity is beyond compare."
"I only wished to ease your hunger," Rabbit said softly.
"But you must learn never to harm yourself," Buddha said, and with those words he lifted Rabbit into his arms and carried him to the Moon for safe keeping. "Here you will shine brightly forever and all will remember your generosity."
And even today if you look closely up at the moon when it is full and bright, you will see Rabbit there where he has lived safely for a very long time.

Source
http://www.weingartdesign.com/TMaS/Stor ... nMoon.html

I love this story as well ♡ While it's a lesson in Buddhist virtue, I like to believe that the selflessness of the lunar rabbits contributed towards the inspiration of this.

Witch
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Big Bird
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lard
My magical/paranormal name...: Ronald McDonald

Thank you kelis! You're words mean a lot XXXX3 The rabbits really are fun and fascinating if I say so myself.

And thank you Drake for that comprehensive explanation of the rabbits!! Your's is especially kinda a special kind of nutcase, so their...dynamic...personality can definitely be a downfall at times.

And yeah, rabbits are known for dying from loneliness (ू˃̣̣̣̣̣̣︿˂̣̣̣̣̣̣ ू) but these rabbits are just a tad tougher than the average fuzzy bunny :::; )

Return to “Creatures”