MistMarianne
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Wow! They sound like very unique and cute *_* I'd like to participate but that's again up on your and their decision.
Thank you!

DeeArtLover
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: fox spirit

Drake wrote:
DeeArtLover wrote:What other places conjure Lunar rabbits because im interested but would prefer if bound to spirit so i wont ask for one but i am wondering if your Lunar rabbit Nana could possible scan me and see if im a right fit for a lunar rabbit? Thank you!!
Okay, I am interjecting here. I don't mean to come off as rude, but what you just said, is, extremely rude.
You are asking a Conjurer who is offering these lovely beings to any and all who ask at no cost, beings who she found and has worked with and been offering for over a year now, If there is "someone else" you can get them from.
And more then that, you are asking if she will check you to see if you are a right fit for one so you can go ask someone else to do it? Do you really not see how rude that is?

I get that there are people who would rather have spirit bindings for a variety of reasons, but at the end of the day the Conjurer will have their own reasons for what they do. That should be respected.
To ask a Conjurer to not only "check" and see if one will work with you, but to also ask them if someone else will do the Conjuring? I mean come on Dee. That is plain disrespectful.

If you ask around you will probably find someone who will say they can conjure Lunar Rabbits for you, if what they conjure is indeed a Lunar Rabbit like these, or something else entirely (translation: frauds, liars, ect.) I can't say. But they will not be the ones conjured by her, and doing so, will again be flat out disrespectful.
The choice is always yours Dee, but keep in mind what I have said, and what it is you're asking for. Your actions will be on you alone.
I honestly don't see anything rude about what I asked, it's not like I'm askin a seller to refer me to someone else, If anything I'm respecting her wishes because she clearly stated she doesn't believe in binding to spirit so that's why I'm asking if there was someone who would? Not only that but I asked in respect to the lunar rabbits themselves if I would be a good fit for one and since Ugly has experience with them I asked for her help. I think your being a little sensitive here and not grasping the conversation, there is literally no reason for you to get butthurt over nothing. Ugly and I are both mature human beings who I feel can talk about things like this without any problem. So ou should chill a bit cause just because you read something and found it "rude" doesn't mean it is in the slightest.

Drake
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

Drake wrote:
DeeArtLover wrote:What other places conjure Lunar rabbits because im interested but would prefer if bound to spirit so i wont ask for one but i am wondering if your Lunar rabbit Nana could possible scan me and see if im a right fit for a lunar rabbit? Thank you!!
Okay, I am interjecting here. I don't mean to come off as rude, but what you just said, is, extremely rude.
You are asking a Conjurer who is offering these lovely beings to any and all who ask at no cost, beings who she found and has worked with and been offering for over a year now, If there is "someone else" you can get them from.
And more then that, you are asking if she will check you to see if you are a right fit for one so you can go ask someone else to do it? Do you really not see how rude that is?

I get that there are people who would rather have spirit bindings for a variety of reasons, but at the end of the day the Conjurer will have their own reasons for what they do. That should be respected.
To ask a Conjurer to not only "check" and see if one will work with you, but to also ask them if someone else will do the Conjuring? I mean come on Dee. That is plain disrespectful.

If you ask around you will probably find someone who will say they can conjure Lunar Rabbits for you, if what they conjure is indeed a Lunar Rabbit like these, or something else entirely (translation: frauds, liars, ect.) I can't say. But they will not be the ones conjured by her, and doing so, will again be flat out disrespectful.
The choice is always yours Dee, but keep in mind what I have said, and what it is you're asking for. Your actions will be on you alone.
I realize that I may have actually forgotten to consider something here, and that is that you are new to all of this. So you might not understand the situation.
Allow me to try and explain.

There are a lot of "general" Spirits out there, like Dragons, Fae, Vampires, ect. But within that there are also those that are unique, like a subspecies. Usually these beings tend to have a personal connection to the Conjurer, because the Conjurer has put in the time, the effort and the work to find them, understand them, get to know them, and establish a connection, a bond with them. Making them sort of "personal".
Now, these Rabbits are like that to Ugly. She put in the time, the effort, the work, and everything else to get to know them, and well, in a way I would wager she feels like they are her children? I believe many Conjurers feel this way.
She is offering them free, because she wants to help them to find good companions, and that is what many of the rabbits really want, a friend. This has been mentioned in this topic I believe.

So I hope you can understand that these Rabbits are very close to her, and why asking for another Conjurer to do it would be rude. It would be like asking her to recommend someone to take them away from her.

DeeArtLover
neophyte
neophyte

Drake wrote:
Drake wrote:

I realize that I may have actually forgotten to consider something here, and that is that you are new to all of this. So you might not understand the situation.
Allow me to try and explain.

There are a lot of "general" Spirits out there, like Dragons, Fae, Vampires, ect. But within that there are also those that are unique, like a subspecies. Usually these beings tend to have a personal connection to the Conjurer, because the Conjurer has put in the time, the effort and the work to find them, understand them, get to know them, and establish a connection, a bond with them. Making them sort of "personal".
Now, these Rabbits are like that to Ugly. She put in the time, the effort, the work, and everything else to get to know them, and well, in a way I would wager she feels like they are her children? I believe many Conjurers feel this way.
She is offering them free, because she wants to help them to find good companions, and that is what many of the rabbits really want, a friend. This has been mentioned in this topic I believe.

So I hope you can understand that these Rabbits are very close to her, and why asking for another Conjurer to do it would be rude. It would be like asking her to recommend someone to take them away from her.
I wouldn't be asking another Conjurer to take them from her? ?? :o

Witch
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Big Bird
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lard
My magical/paranormal name...: Ronald McDonald

Sorry, but unfortunately I doubt you'll find lunar rabbits anywhere else. And in all honesty, if anyone else did offer them, I might be a tad upset :::; P I first discovered them a couple years ago and spent a good year establishing a relationship with their kind and learning their ways before offering them to the public. So if a conjurer did offer them, I might think of em as a copycat XXXXP

Other than that though, if it's binding to a vessel that's a problem, perhaps we can find a workaround. The vessel doesn't have to be on you for the entity to be around-- the binding itself will integrate a part of you, so essentially they are sorta "bridged" and go wherever you go, and their vessel can remain somewhere safe at home. I prefer to give them a vessel -- it allows them to claim a piece of something in the physical/earthen realm, and tends to inspire confidence and motivation to be on our realm, for the beings. So it is more for their benefit than ours. And finally, I have an internal controversy with binding living entities, who still have dynamic lives, to our spirit. A spirit that has already passed though, I do not mind as much. Just some personal Doctrine I've learned in my conjuring experience now.

Anyways, I am willing to find an in-between and make things work out if you are also motivated enough!

Dragonoake
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

My work schedule has been a bit nutzoid lately, so I haven't had the time to go Full Monte with her just yet; but I've gotten enough of a taste of her energy to see why you described her as a possible goddess in disguise

Amaranthlovecharm
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: DA, immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Fae of light
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Ugly wrote:I will be calling rabbits on Dec. 3rd, the next full moon! We shall be extending the offer to 3 forum members as well, so please let me know if you would like one ♡♡
Okay, hurray! :) I'm sorry I haven't gotten back to you yet. Seems like the website isn't the same on mobile version. I keep forgetting and not using my computer to access it lol!

Whoever's reading this, hope you're having a good day! ^^
DeeArtLover
neophyte
neophyte

Dec 3rd? thats a day after my birthday XD

Witch
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Big Bird
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lard
My magical/paranormal name...: Ronald McDonald

Everybody that's preparing to bring home a bunny so far, please send me a picture of your hand and the vessel through whatever private messaging feature you know me through. If you don't have a vessel ready, do not fear! I've worked out a compromise. Just send me a picture of your hand. The rabbit will be linked to your energy, but remain unbound. They will eventually want to be bound to something they can call their own -- a rabbit statuette, a rabbit keychain, moon motif jewelry, moonstones, pearls, opalite, white jade, etc..and I'll be more than happy to follow up when you do acquire a vessel, but for immediate bonding purposes, they'll be around and available, simply call em by name!

Also, I've been convinced to extend the offer to a random number of previous posters, not just 3, so I shall see who comes for whom on this sunday!

☆Aytide☆
active contributor
active contributor
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Magickian
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

ohhhh okay thank youuu so much *w* can I pm u on btv??

Santa Muerte, Saint Death,
we pray to you to swallow our breath

Return to “Creatures”