sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

OK, it's time for the reveal! The item is...

A 4" diameter, acrylic contact juggling ball.

Its original purpose was to be used in contact juggling. Needless to say, I have other ideas for it, lol. Scrying, anyone? :)

Ah, but wait, there's more! I didn't realize this until after the ball arrived, but the ball is UV-sensitive. Meaning that under a UV flashlight, you get this:

I'm still pondering what the NEXT test item will be. But first, let's have a look at the responses. :)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Ravechaosknight wrote:What is the item? Ok, first a dowsing rod or wand.
What does it do/what is it used for? For finding or directing energy I suppose.
What is the item made of? Some sort of crystal or glass. Quartz maybe.
What color(s) is it? Clear, though possibly yellow or pink/red.

What is the item? Hmm, I forget the specific word for it, but the broom like tools. A witch's besom or something.
What does it do/what is it used for? Hmm, clearing energy.
What is the item made of? The handle is some kind of wood. Oak maybe. I'm not sure about the bristles.
What color(s) is it? Brown earthy tones.

Like I said wildly different, lol
That first answer has got a lot of details right. The item is clear, and while it isn't crystal or glass, it sure looks like that's what it's made of.

I've found that if I get multiple answers, be it psionically or in the muggle world, the best thing I can do is lean toward the first answer. (With the exception, that is, of a secondary answer that I've arrived at because I have spotted an error with the original answer.) The way my brain works, my attempts to second-guess myself tend to reduce the odds of being correct. I'm more likely to get it right, or closer-to-right, the first time around.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

rahmanov wrote:I m thinking about blue steel blade for decoration
:D

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk
Blue is definitely a part of the equation, even though it might not be obvious at first glance.. :)

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Drake wrote:Something long and cylindrical, possibly hollow like a bottle or vase. Seeing the color blue, and possibly a light pinkish/red color.
I'm leaning more towards a semi transparent vase or maybe a perfume bottle.
I'm interested in how both blue and clear/transparent have come up. Good going.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

moonshadowlab wrote:I know it's crazy but I just have football in my mind LOL
It's definitely a ball, so this is on the right track. :) Doubly so for those who use the word "football" to describ what's called "soccer" in the USA, because THAT football is spherical.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

AmethystRayne wrote:What is the item? What does it do/what is it used for? A Ganesha statue? I'm getting an elephant

What is the item made of?: I'm conflicted. I'm getting silk but also something hard and smooth like glass, stone or something of the like

What color(s) is it?: Purple and gold. There's possibly a shimmer/sparkle/sheen to it?

(On a side note, I'm also feeling love with this item)

I'm attempting remote viewing since thats what I need practice in the most
Definitely hard and smooth like glass, and definitely a shimmer/sparkle to it... or actually, a luminescence to it, as it literally glows blue under UV light.

Good stuff!

Rai
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:
Ravechaosknight wrote:What is the item? Ok, first a dowsing rod or wand.
What does it do/what is it used for? For finding or directing energy I suppose.
What is the item made of? Some sort of crystal or glass. Quartz maybe.
What color(s) is it? Clear, though possibly yellow or pink/red.

What is the item? Hmm, I forget the specific word for it, but the broom like tools. A witch's besom or something.
What does it do/what is it used for? Hmm, clearing energy.
What is the item made of? The handle is some kind of wood. Oak maybe. I'm not sure about the bristles.
What color(s) is it? Brown earthy tones.

Like I said wildly different, lol
That first answer has got a lot of details right. The item is clear, and while it isn't crystal or glass, it sure looks like that's what it's made of.

I've found that if I get multiple answers, be it psionically or in the muggle world, the best thing I can do is lean toward the first answer. (With the exception, that is, of a secondary answer that I've arrived at because I have spotted an error with the original answer.) The way my brain works, my attempts to second-guess myself tend to reduce the odds of being correct. I'm more likely to get it right, or closer-to-right, the first time around.
Indeed, trusting your intuition is key to these exercises. I'm amazed at how close I was, though. Dang.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
Kaliopia
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 68
Spelled Number: 280
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Kaliopia Amethyst Rayne
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:
AmethystRayne wrote:What is the item? What does it do/what is it used for? A Ganesha statue? I'm getting an elephant

What is the item made of?: I'm conflicted. I'm getting silk but also something hard and smooth like glass, stone or something of the like

What color(s) is it?: Purple and gold. There's possibly a shimmer/sparkle/sheen to it?

(On a side note, I'm also feeling love with this item)

I'm attempting remote viewing since thats what I need practice in the most
Definitely hard and smooth like glass, and definitely a shimmer/sparkle to it... or actually, a luminescence to it, as it literally glows blue under UV light.

Good stuff!
Ahh I get it...elephant > circus > juggling :\ I did these questions in reverse, so this was the last one I did. Looks like another ability took over lol

I kept seeing this shimmering/sheen thing going on, then I kept thinking about the Illuminated Tarot deck. "Illuminated" was the key word 1hd

And the love feelings were for me...this is something I would've loved! (to use for scrying of course :P )

Drake
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:
Drake wrote:Something long and cylindrical, possibly hollow like a bottle or vase. Seeing the color blue, and possibly a light pinkish/red color.
I'm leaning more towards a semi transparent vase or maybe a perfume bottle.
I'm interested in how both blue and clear/transparent have come up. Good going.
Was trying cognitive thinking. The transparency, more accurately "like glass" and color were the first two things to come through, after that things were the result of the back and forth.
It really doesn't seem like the best kind of method for things like this, as most of the time I kept going to things I myself own.

Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Can't wait for the next one. ^_^ I'll try to keep a eye on this thread if someone would bump it when the next game is out haha. Not sure if Adrenalite would be able to see that far, but she is interested in trying. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.

Return to “Spirit Tasking”