You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

Im guilty aswell on overbuying stuff , first year as a spiritkeeper i purchased about 80-100 spirit and entity bindings , must have about 50 Master Services performed , bout 30 services with bonus points , 5 infusions , 2 semi and so on ...
3th month in my second year and i maybe made 5-10 purchases . Big improvement :p
But with everything done for me and my new friends in the family , i must say that i feel great ;)

WubbaLubbaDubDub
tizmo
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Draeyes
Zodiac:

Wulfke wrote:Im guilty aswell on overbuying stuff , first year as a spiritkeeper i purchased about 80-100 spirit and entity bindings , must have about 50 Master Services performed , bout 30 services with bonus points , 5 infusions , 2 semi and so on ...
3th month in my second year and i maybe made 5-10 purchases . Big improvement :p
But with everything done for me and my new friends in the family , i must say that i feel great ;)
Yes, I went a little overboard as well. I haven't adopted as many spirits as you did Wulfke, just 35 but with all the freebies and amazing sounding spell bindings on CH I have quite a few. My profile says 33 but I know I have many many more than that. More than I can really use on a regular basis. I don't think I've had any Master Services done though.

Are there any specific bindings you have found to be most useful/helpful?

ImageImageImage
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

I definitely went overboard but I have reined in A LOT.
I can't say what has helped, if any.
Master Services and Infusions were a huge let down so I decided not to pursue Illuminatis due to the cost.

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

Loka, we do recast any service if you don't feel the intended results. All you have to do is write into us with the order number and which service you need recast and we put you on the schedule. There's a reason Master Services and Infusions are the most popular offered in the shop... because they are quite masterful in their results! So if you feel let down you need to have them recast.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

creepyhollows wrote:Loka, we do recast any service if you don't feel the intended results. All you have to do is write into us with the order number and which service you need recast and we put you on the schedule. There's a reason Master Services and Infusions are the most popular offered in the shop... because they are quite masterful in their results! So if you feel let down you need to have them recast.
I've ordered too many things to be able to say! ;P I'd feel really bad writing in to say recast all this stuff! Am I just dumb or blind on how to use/sense correctly, tell them apart? I have bought things from other sellers too. I may have overwhelmed myself, or, I don't have ability to sense magickals at all.
It is depressing because I really want to sense magick! ^_^ I hold a vessel, I activate an orb, I meditate on an enchantment, I feel nothing at all. I go outside, I try to feel nature, or celestial energies, I feel nothing. I ask to feel my companions' energies, I ask for a touch, a tingle, I feel nothing. I try chakra cleansings and meditations ... I don't know what to do. Sometimes with music though I can visualize things, most of us I think recognize the rise and fall of emotions/energies in music.
I tried Sensory Magick and activated it, no help.
It's like I'm just numb besides my imagination.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Lokakisa wrote: It's like I'm just numb besides my imagination.
Then that may as well be your way to "feel" magick.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

darkwing wrote:
Lokakisa wrote: It's like I'm just numb besides my imagination.
Then that may as well be your way to "feel" magick.
I was hoping to expand from more than just "visuals." Maybe the music thing is a start, but that seems so mundane, as music is made to makes us "feel" so a lot of people probably experience this already as an everyday thing.
Visuals seem too much like fantasy, or bringing up flashes of media/memories, so you can understand if I wanted like a secondary (or more) backup as corroboration, and heck it'd be nice to differentiate energies, circulate energies, give and receive, etc. And to know that something I've activated or meditated with has been "switched on" and is working, it'd be easier than constantly complaining that "I've bought all this stuff and I don't feel a thing." Something could be helping but I don't know which. That way I could say truthfully and specifically to CH helpdesk "can you boost so-and-so" without playing this guessing game.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Lokakisa wrote: Visuals seem too much like fantasy, or bringing up flashes of media/memories, so you can understand if I wanted like a secondary (or more) backup as corroboration,...
Understand, but not sure why you don't focus on one before going for the other senses (aural/kinesthetic).
For example:
Lokakisa wrote: ... and heck it'd be nice to differentiate energies, circulate energies, give and receive, etc. And to know that something I've activated or meditated with has been "switched on" and is working, it'd be easier than constantly complaining that "I've bought all this stuff and I don't feel a thing."
If you still can't do these with your visualization, it means there're a lot of rooms to be improved. And after you improve it to an extent it can influence the other senses as well.
But if you prefer focusing on other senses, then there's a possibility that you'll take longer time since you're not familiar with how they work for you.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

@ Tizmo

Alot of them but the two that are the most helpfull for me at this moment are
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/ECRI-DO- ... RI-PD.html
and
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/3-COMMAN ... ND-IS.html

WubbaLubbaDubDub
Josephnapier
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure
If I could be anything, I would be...: Witch
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Joseph Obscura
Zodiac:

I personally don't see the problem with buying to many things. That's like saying you have to many family members or friends or because of the subject matter and everything is so personally tailored to many magically inclined people. The way I look at it is it's never to many because one day some how something or someone will just slip right through and she's going to go " oh shi*" and she's going to the happiest person and scared all at the same time. Like when you study a book of power you read through the way they want you to do it and you summon the being and it says if that doesn't work here try this... this entire store is just that a store of try this. Not only that but if I kept buying things I'd rather do it from ash and mags anyway because of there trustworthy abilities and there decent people if if I'm being charged to play with a rubix cube I'd rather give them the money for it . That's my own personal look at it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”