venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

IN HONOR OF PARANORMAL FOOLS WEEK THIS ARTICLE IS ABOUT BEING A SMART SPIRIT KEEPER OR COLLECTOR OF HAUNTED OBJECTS OR MAGICK.

EVERYONE WANTS TO KNOW THE SHORT CUTS, THE EASY WAYS, THE QUICK FIXES. SOMETIMES THERE ARE BUT MOST OF THE TIME IT'S JUST YOUR DEVOTION THAT COUNTS.

#1 FIND TRUSTWORTHY PLACES. OBVIOUSLY WE'RE IN THE MIX BUT THERE'S LOTS OF OPTIONS NOWADAYS. READ REVIEWS, TRUST YOUR INSTINCTS, & GET FEEDBACK FROM OTHERS IN THE COMMUNITY.

#2 THINK ABOUT YOUR GOALS. THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU WANT FROM YOUR JOURNEY. ARE YOU OUT FOR FUN? LOOKING FOR FRIENDS? NEED HELP WITH SOMETHING? WANT TO DEVELOP NEW OPPORTUNITIES? SELF EVOLUTION? MAYBE IT'S A MIX OF EVERYTHING. THAT'S GREAT, IT GIVES YOU A LOT TO GO ON & LOTS OF CHANCES TO MAKE LONG TERM OR SHORT TERM CHANGES.

#3 DON'T GO TOO DARK TOO FAST. IF YOU'RE DARK PERSON BY NATURE THEN YOU KNOW HOW DARK YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH. DON'T GO GETTING DARK SPIRITS OR ENTITIES IF YOU'RE NOT NATURALLY A DARK PERSON TOO SOON. YEAH I KNOW SOME OF THE LISTINGS SOUND GREAT BUT JUST BECAUSE THEY SOUND COOL DOESN'T MEAN YOU'RE READY.

#4 CONSIDER ALL OPTIONS. IF YOU HAVE A DIFFICULT SITUATION OR A COMPLICATED SITUATION THEN YOU MIGHT WANT TO EXPLORE MULTIPLE BINDINGS OF SPIRITS OR SPELLS. IT'S NOT BENEFICIAL TO REPEAT, YOU WANT VARIETY. IF YOU NEED HELP WITH PROTECTION DON'T GET MULTIPLES OF THE SAME BINDING, GET MULTIPLE PROTECTIVE BINDINGS OF DIFFERENT KINDS. YOU CAN MIX UP SPELLS & SPIRITS IT DOESN'T ALL HAVE TO BE ONE OR THE OTHER. MOST SPIRITS WILL WORK WITH ANY SPELLS IN THE HOME WITH A SIMILAR NATURE.

#5 BE FLEXIBLE. YOU'RE GOING TO CHANGE THROUGH YOUR JOURNEY. YOU WANT TO GROW & EVOLVE. YOU WANT TO SHIFT YOUR PRIORITIES & MAKE DECISIONS THAT ARE SMART FOR TODAY, NEXT WEEK, NEXT MONTH, NEXT YEAR. IF THAT MEANS YOU NEED TO CHANGE UP WHICH SPIRITS OR SPELLS YOU'RE WORKING WITH THE MOST AT ANY TIME THEN JUST COMMUNICATE THAT WITH YOUR SPIRITS. THEY ARE THERE TO HELP YOU, THEY WANT TO HELP YOU, THEY ARE GOING TO DO WHAT THEY NEED TO DO TO KEEP YOU MOVING WITH POSITIVE VIBES.

#6 ASK QUESTIONS. IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND SOMETHING YOU CAN'T LEARN. PUT QUESTIONS OUT THERE & GET ANSWERS FROM TRUSTWORTHY SOURCES. EVERYONE WAS NEW AT SOME POINT SO DON'T BE SHY ABOUT GETTING CLARIFICATION.

#7 BE PATIENT. YOU'LL GET THERE. DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT, EVERYONE ELSE HAS BEEN THERE TOO. JUST AS WITH ANYTHING ELSE EVERYONE HAS WORKED TO GET WHERE THEY ARE IN THEIR JOURNEY & YOU'LL BE FARTHER ALONG BEFORE YOU KNOW IT. DON'T DISCOUNT THE SUBTLE SIGNS. DON'T GIVE UP WHEN YOU THINK THINGS ARE HARD. CHILL OUT, SURROUND YOURSELF WITH OTHERS IN THEIR JOURNEYS & YOU'LL FIND OTHER PEOPLE JUST LIKE YOU & OTHER PEOPLE WHO'VE ALREADY BEEN THERE & DONE THAT.

SOMETIMES IT'S REALLY EASY TO GET LOST IN THE JOURNEY WITH LITTLE THINGS THAT CROP UP ALONG THE WAY & TRY TO THROW A COG IN YOUR WHEEL. DON'T LET IT. I KNOW IT SOUNDS SIMPLE BECAUSE IT IS. YOU GOTTA MAKE FRIENDS IN THIS PATH, OF COURSE, BUT SOMETIMES YOU GOTTA LET THEIR DRAMA & THEIR ISSUES BE THEIRS & NOT LET IT GUM UP YOUR JOURNEY. IT'S YOURS FOR THE TAKING SO TAKE IT.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
Josephnapier
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure
If I could be anything, I would be...: Witch
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Joseph Obscura
Zodiac:

This was very inspirational and motivational and I ironically needed this. Thank you

~ Joseph Obscura

WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eldrazi
My magical/paranormal name...: Kuya Pilo

Approved. [emoji106] [emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

My family:

Nympho, Goddess Nympho (Entity), Ki-Lin, Pegasus, Gryphon, Faery Of Light, Faery Of Intelligence, Avala Faery, Blue Dragon, Chinese Guardian Dragon, Gold Dragon, Gargoyle, Sanguine Vampire, Cambion, and Swan Maiden, Zombie, 2× Incubus, 7× Alpha Servitors (entity), Micro Servitor (entity), Nightwalker Wolf, Faun, Kentauride, Spider Shifter Princess (entity), Celtic Warrior, Cecaelia, Werehorse, Black Dragon, and Alpha Lord (entity).
Loverboy
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: incubus
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Dorian Grey
Zodiac:

Thankyou Ash, and a pleasure to meet you
Loverboy

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Thank you for this! I wish I had thought/knew about #3 when I first started out. It affected me so much worse than I could have imagined. But, I learned a valuable lesson and grew from it.

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

In my opinion, #3 is the most important rule because even if we think we are playing it safe and getting dark, we might not be ready for the responsibility. The darker they are, the more responsibility the keeper has. The darker the spirit, the firmer the hand the keeper needs to keep them from acting on emotional wishes the keeper has.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Yep:D

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Another thing to go with #3 is to know yourself and your energies, because the only person who knows whether you are ready or not is yourself.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Alikat13
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 5
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Monster

#7 Is very important because at first I expected everything to just all come to me at once but now I know I have to just be patient with my spirits and let them get comfortable around me before anything.

Image. Image I will not self-censor, I will write my dark truth[/size]
Being Both Soft And Strong Is A Combination Very Few Have Mastered
Secretsensations
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

"EVERYONE WANTS TO KNOW THE SHORT CUTS, THE EASY WAYS, THE QUICK FIXES. SOMETIMES THERE ARE BUT MOST OF THE TIME IT'S JUST YOUR DEVOTION THAT COUNTS."

We live in an instant society. ME ME ME NOW NOW NOW, but it don't work that way. Even if the door is opened and the abilities handed to you on a silver platter, you still have to work to develop them.

Return to “Ash”