Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Huffette wrote:my illnesses won the day for me. This was especially true when I told him I had frequent hospitalizations which occurred quickly and without warning.
MY GF was excused to minute she told them she was on dialysis

Dragonoake
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black dragon
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:I felt like cops already put their lives in danger when they're ON duty, and it was unfair that one should have his life endangered when he was OFF duty.
You've already formed an opinion. and don't belong on a jury

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Dragonoake wrote:
Likes2Read wrote:As I discovered to my detriment some years ago, the energies in the jury waiting room and the courtrooms range from deeply negative to downright corrosive.
I had a lot of the same issues with hospitals before I learned to shield myself
The problem with me is there is not enough shielding that can be done to protect me from the malice I felt from Jamie Hood. Even when the judge offered me water, I had to tell him it was not my throat but my lungs. I could not breathe because it was too hot in there (Early June, in a drought, and 100 degrees inside an unairconditioned building) and it was causing me to smother.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

The case made the local news. Now I'm DOUBLY glad not to be involved with it.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20160 ... d_man.html

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Me too, L2R. None of us with our sensitivity should be caught up in a murder trial.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Dragonoake wrote:
Likes2Read wrote:As I discovered to my detriment some years ago, the energies in the jury waiting room and the courtrooms range from deeply negative to downright corrosive.
I had a lot of the same issues with hospitals before I learned to shield myself
I haven't had negative-energy-overload in a hospital (yet), but I did have to track down a colleague working in the Mohs unit (where they operate for skin cancer) a couple weeks ago. ALL the patients having that procedure are being treated for skin cancer. It didn't occur to me to shield until after I walked through the doorway into the unit and got bombarded by every kind of fear and sadness imaginable. The emotional impact of coming to grips with their diagnosis, and most likely in some cases the fear about what exactly the cosmetic impact will be when the surgery is especially extensive, absolutely fills that whole unit to the brim.

I definitely don't blame the patients for being rattled by a cancer diagnosis. Even the ones whose prognosis is excellent still are coming face to face with a disease that could kill them. But those energies, multiplied by a very large number of patients coming through those doors, can hit an unprepared person like a physical blow. You can bet I'll be shielding myself in advance of heading in there from now on.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I have trouble when going into a hospital or cancer center. I feel every negative emotion, every fear and every pain of the patients. I can tell when death is near and which room it will be visiting. I just can't tell when. All I can do is stand by and watch and this upsets me.

When I was seeing a hematologist for iron infusions (I can't see him anymore because he is not covered by my plan), I had a patient come in and sit next to me while I was having my infusion. She was weak and didn't yet know that her chemo was not working. The next time I went to the office, I met her husband who was reporting to the receptionist that they needed to cancel her appointment. She had died during the night. I knew her time was short, but kept my mouth shut in the hopes that I was wrong. I still wish I had been wrong, because she had so much to live for, with a small grandchild to take care of.

Huffette

Return to “Paranormal Energy”