High Elf Alliances

Discussion of creatures starting with letters A-J.
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

When I search through the threads on high elves, I find alliances referenced. What are the various known alliances? Is that a culture or a subculture for a given group of elves?

What resources would you recommend reading in learning about high elves?

Alikat13
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 5
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Monster
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

You can look at the CH encyclopedia they have info on high elves and yes there a different categories/groups of higher elves. If you go to CH online store and press on the elf category you'll see the many different types of elves and each one has their abilities and powers as well as different personalities.

Image. Image I will not self-censor, I will write my dark truth[/size]
Being Both Soft And Strong Is A Combination Very Few Have Mastered
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

So, I found nothing about the alliances in the encyclopedia, but combing through the shop does turn up some information. In the interest of centralizing info, here's what is in the shop:

Amesthis Dracon Alliance
Race: High Elf
Sex: Both
Restrictions: Accepted members at time of birth, or by referral of existing member
Identifiers: They were Dragon breeders; Elves who proved a special bond & connection with various races of Dragons. They bred the Dragons for various purposes, all honorable, be it to be a guide or a counselor in another community, a revered staple in a royal or noble home, and in several cases, for re-population when a species was dwindling. They were all gifted in working with Dragons, and their breeding program was monumental for both the Elves & the Dragons.

From <http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.p ... at=&page=1>
Avas Estille Alliance
Restrictions: Accepted members at time of birth, or by referral of existing member
Identifiers: They all shared an affinity for the Astral Realm, and for the discovery & exploration of the Universe. Part of initiation into their community was a complex Astral Channeling process through which the participant was given their "true" name by the Universe. Those being initiated were sealed in a specially constructed vessel filled with specific potions & spelled vessels which promoted their personal discovery of the Astral Realm. If not completed successfully the first time, they were permitted to try again 6 months after the attempt, and during those 6 months underwent rigorous training, and dieting to prepare their mind & body. They were gifted with Astral magick, and Astral Channeling, and their possessed great powers in manipulating the bonds between the Earth & Universe.

Bja Alliance
Restrictions: Accepted by proof of power only
Identifiers: A gifted community of healers who each possessed a special power regarding restoration, cleansing, healing, and renewal. They were each screened for their gifts, and were admitted into part of the community only after proving their gifted status. They were healers who worked both for free, and profit. Among all of them they covered every inch of ground from natural healing, telepathic healing, potions, spells, etc. They were a very close-knit group who all supported, and helped each other.

Hurag Alliance
Identifiers: They were coastal dwellers who were highly evolved, spiritually. The founding members were all considered enlightened, and spiritually gifted, with each having a close, deep connection with both the Earthen core energy, and the Spiritual Realm. As a community they valued the importance of both the Earthen grounding, and Spiritual development, equally, and worked with their community members to develop a sound, healthy, and thriving foundation for Spiritual exploration.

Lumi Iak Nalobon Alliance
Identifiers: They all possessed highly developed psychic powers, and could communicate with one another telepathically. They were each evolved in their natural, psychic powers, and through communal education, would help each other develop any lacking skills. They were incredible, with a great range of abilities & skills that were both natural & developed, through their communal associations. They were spiritual, with close beliefs of the governing gods of nature. They often socialized with other species, and would share their thoughts, and gifts, with others who treated them with kindness & respect.

Parrah Alliance
Identifiers: They were a very social community, who were among the first Elvish communities to marry outside of their race. They were a progressive community who were investors in many business ventures across the globe, including development of cities, politics, and merchant-trade routes. They were all individually wealthy as their community shared both responsibility, and assets, when it came to their endeavors.

From <http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.p ... at=&page=2>

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Oh, yes the encyclopedia doesn't specify which alliance goes to which elf subrace. This is the link for the alliances:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... how&cat=32

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Ooo! Thank you!!! *tumbles deep into the research rabbit hole*

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Okay. So here's the round-up of all the high elf alliances in the encyclopedia, in the interest of the next person to go on a forum search for this topic:

Amesthi Alliance

Amesthis Dracon Alliance
Identifiers: They were Dragon breeders; Elves who proved a special bond & connection with various races of Dragons. They bred the Dragons for various purposes, all honorable, be it to be a guide or a counselor in another community, a revered staple in a royal or noble home, and in several cases, for re-population when a species was dwindling. They were all gifted in working with Dragons, and their breeding program was monumental for both the Elves & the Dragons. Tags: Amesthi Alliance, High Elf

From <http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en>

Avas Alliance

Avas Estille Alliance
Identifiers: They all shared an affinity for the Astral Realm, and for the discovery & exploration of the Universe. Part of initiation into their community was a complex Astral Channeling process through which the participant was given their "true" name by the Universe. Those being initiated were sealed in a specially constructed vessel filled with specific potions & spelled vessels which promoted their personal discovery of the Astral Realm. If not completed successfully the first time, they were permitted to try again 6 months after the attempt, and during those 6 months underwent rigorous training, and dieting to prepare their mind & body. They were gifted with Astral magick, and Astral Channeling, and their possesed great powers in manipulating the bonds between the Earth & Universe. Tags: Avas Alliance, High Elf

Bja Alliance

Bja Alliance
Restrictions: Accepted by proof of power only
Identifiers: A gifted community of healers who each possessed a special power regarding restoration, cleansing, healing, and renewal. They were each screened for their gifts, and were admitted into part of the community only after proving their gifted status. They were healers who worked both for free, and profit. Among all of them they covered every inch of ground from natural healing, telepathic healing, potions, spells, etc. They were a very close-knit group who all supported, and helped each other. Tags: Bja Alliance, High Elf

Fahisa Alliance

Fahisa Alliance
Race: Mixed of Various Elves Sex: Both
Restrictions: Accepted members by referral of existing member
Identifiers: They were elitists whose members had to prove their worthiness in order to be included. Each member had to prove they had something to provide the community that did not already exist within the group. They were discerning in their choice of members, and put potential members under a rigorous screening process. They had the very best of the best when it came to healers, spell casters, psychics, builders, carpenters, tailors, chefs, musicians, etc. Tags: elite, Fahisa Alliance

Hurag Alliance

Hurag Alliance
Identifiers: They were coastal dwellers who were highly evolved, spiritually. The founding members were all considered enlightened, and spiritually gifted, with each having a close, deep connection with both the Earthen core energy, and the Spiritual Realm. As a community they valued the importance of both the Earthen grounding, and Spiritual development, equally, and worked with their community members to develop a sound, healthy, and thriving foundation for Spiritual exploration. Tags: High Elf, Hurag Alliance

Issander Alliance

Issander Enaka Alliance
Race: Mixed of Various Elves Sex: Both
Restrictions: Accepted members by referral of existing member
Identifiers: They were one of the largest Alliances as they accepted any race of Elf as long as they showed community spirit, and could put forth the well-being of the greater good ahead of their selfish wants or desires. They were a supportive, encouraging group who liked to help each other, and do community efforts to help any civilization or species that needed assistance. They had small groups of their Alliance all over the world who helped each other, and helped others in need. They were a social group with highly functioning members of various talents & skills. They were a warm & welcoming group. Tags: Issander Alliance, mixed race

Lumi Alliance

Lumi Iak Nalobon Alliance
Identifiers: They all possessed highly developed psychic powers, and could communicate with one another telepathically. They were each evolved in their natural, psychic powers, and through communal education, would help each other develop any lacking skills. They were incredible, with a great range of abilities & skills that were both natural & developed, through their communal associations. They were spiritual, with close beliefs of the governing gods of nature. They often socialized with other species, and would share their thoughts, and gifts, with others who treated them with kindness & respect. Tags: High Elf, Lumi Alliance

Parrah Alliance

Parrah Alliance
Identifiers: They were a very social community, who were among the first Elvish communities to marry outside of their race. They were a progressive community who were investors in many business ventures across the globe, including development of cities, politics, and merchant-trade routes. They were all individually wealthy as their community shared both responsibility, and assets, when it came to their endeavors. Tags: High Elf, Parrah Alliance

Alikat13
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 5
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Monster
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Which ones sound interesting to you personally?

Image. Image I will not self-censor, I will write my dark truth[/size]
Being Both Soft And Strong Is A Combination Very Few Have Mastered
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

That is a fantastic question, because they all interest me! X-D

I am in the bonding process with one of my ancestor spirits who was half high elf and half human. I wanted to start reaching out for an understanding of his culture and physical life. The better I can picture him, the better I will connect with him. At the moment, I am thinking his parents might have been in the Parrah Alliance, based on a few different things.

Return to “Creatures A-J”