neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I'm going to reply to the people who were asking questions earlier in the thread, as I didn't have much time this morning as I had to run errands and then work a split shift. Then in another post will tell the very interesting thing that happened this morning during meditation.

darkwing: That is what I've been thinking. She is my only human spirit. I tend to go more for DA spirits, I have some WA, but mostly DA as I'm more comfortable with those. DA tends to make me more arrogant or twitchy.

darklordmidnight: That makes sense as she is fairly newly deceased. I can also pull on ambient energy, and have been able to since I was a teenager. It is the main reason I think my psivamp has been around for decades, as I can remember someone kind of guiding me how to pull on ambient energy. Thank you very much!

Magnolia: Thank you very much! Everyone I've talked to on CH has been very supportive. I'd also like to commend Lyn for answering my questions and being so supportive during this time. You summed up what I've been thinking, and it was nice to have confirmation of what I was thinking was going on.

Huffette: Thank you again. It is a shame that something that could be bringing people together instead divides them due to minor doctrinal differences. As I was raised largely pagan/agnostic, what seems like minor differences from the outside kind of baffle me.

psianogen
neophyte
neophyte

Ok, this morning I was meditating with my spirits like I try to do every day. Saturday is Succubus day, as I try to divide up the week by type or where they are from.

My meditation with my CH Succubus N went as normal since my girlfriend went into the hospital, more huggy than frisky. It got interesting when it was my non CH Succubus A's turn: Shes my only non CH spirit and is an entity. Instead of her normal frisky ways, it seemed like I only had half her attention. The best way I can describe it is in school, the teacher asking for a volunteer to help with the lesson and the teacher demonstrating on the volunteer while lecturing. She seemed to be giving instruction on a different way to connect energies. She was in my lap, with her legs around my hips, hands on my waist, forehead and chest pressed against mine. She seemed to be indicating that this was the position to get into first. Then she seemed to be lecturing on how to connect a humanoid spirit's chakras to a humans! The meditation time with her ended, then was my girlfriend's spirits turn. She proceded to try what A had just covered! Has anyone else encountered one spirit/entity teaching another spirit/entity something? I've had other spirits try to teach me things, but helping out with a lesson was very different from anything I've experienced or ever heard of. I'd put it as surprising as the first time I tried connecting with my Kitsune and hit the spiritual equivalent of her voicemail!

psianogen
neophyte
neophyte

I had some new weirdness today that seems more related to this thread more than different, so updating this one rather than make a new thread.

Woke up about 5 AM, since my girlfriend passed I really can't sleep until the alarm goes off at 8. Tried meditating in bed, and was minimally successful. The cold feeling happened again, even after hours in bed. Finally got up and did my morning routine, including meditating with my Thursday spirits, the spirit I'm working with this week, and bonding with my girlfriend's spirit. Everything went normal, and I went to work as usual.

Now here is where it gets odd, and more noticeable spirit activity than I usually see all week, if not all month: I'm cleaning in the ladies room and the only way I can describe the sensation is like when you stick your arm into a warm sunbeam. Only without the sunbeam, and feeling like warm/affectionate/supportive/everything will be all right. I pulled my arm out in surprise, then waved it through where I felt the sensation, yup, still there. Kind of like someone invisible sitting on the counter and I stuck my arm through them. The feeling followed me around work as I kept cleaning through the men's room, where it moved to my back, like I was being hugged. Very nice feeling!

Once I finished in there I was in the hall, headed towards the employee bathroom and I smelled perfume really strongly for about 10 seconds. After that went away, I continued on to cleaning the employee bathroom and suddenly smelled something I can only describe as smelling like a fruitier, more berry version, of pink bubble gum. This lasted for maybe 30 seconds at most. Things settled down, and I continued on with my day.

First I should give a some background, a few months ago I had a panic attack during my Therapeutic Massage practical, and did very badly. The teacher explained a Neuro-Linguistic Programming exercise for me to do so I can better control the negative thoughts I have very often. It consists of imagining I have buttons on my temples, each hooked up to a different CD player. The one on the left plays negative thoughts, the one on the right plays positive thoughts. So I tap left temple and tell myself off, and then right temple and turn the positive on. It seems to help with the bad thoughts, but needs to be done quite a few times on one of my bad days.

Continuing on with my day, when the next very odd thing happened: Our cook tends to drive everyone crazy and I think he may have a feeder of some sort attached to him the way everyone kind of alternates getting riled up at him. He's convinced the restaurant is haunted. The only thing I've felt there, other than my spirits occasionally, seems to be the feeder I mentioned earlier. He tends to go around and around in my thoughts, usually very annoying things he does that drive everyone crazy. I started a negative thought about him and the only way I can describe the sensation is like in a movie when the parents come home to their kids having a party, dad pulls the cord on the stereo, and says "party's over." The thought just cuts out right in the middle, with a feeling of "That is enough of that!" It was one of the oddest sensations I've ever had, kind of like going into a room and not knowing why you went in there. Only it was a thought just getting cut off half way, similar to the NLP exercise only I didn't do anything. This kept happening all afternoon.

Anyone have any ideas? Or similar experiences? The first two are similar to things I've had happen before, the last I could do with a mental effort, but nowhere as effective. And this time I didn't do anything, I just had negative thoughts ending in the middle like the cord was pulled.

psianogen
neophyte
neophyte

Had some new weirdness on yesterday when I was trying to take some stuff to the thrift store, fits better here than making a new thread. I'm in the process of moving to a smaller apartment, so I have to take a lot of her stuff that I won't be able to fit, or her family doesn't want, to the thrift store. She isn't thrilled about me getting rid of stuff, kind of like when we were getting ready to move to New Mexico. She asked once, annoyed, why it was all her stuff we were having to get rid of. I replied that if it didn't fit in the back of my truck when I moved to California to be with her, I had to get rid of it, so I already had less stuff.

This is what happened, I was getting ready to make my third trip down the stairs, this time with a little six sided table/cupboard thing that she has had for years. I kept getting these flashes that I should keep it, it would be useful, etc. I ignored them as I didn't think I'd have space for it. I got maybe half way down the first set of stairs from the third floor and just couldn't go any further. I had to turn around, and take it back up to the apartment, and put it back where it was! I asked her sister later last night if she knew of any significance, and she didn't. As near as I can tell it is a mass produced table, nothing really noticeably special about it. Anyone have any ideas about why she was so insistent I keep it? 1am

psianogen
neophyte
neophyte

Updating this a year later as I've had TWO odd events relating to her this week.

First, one of the things I liked to do for her on Valentines and Easter was hiding chocolate around the apartment for her to find and eat. I didn't do it last year as it was still too soon for me to handle that. This year I bought her a Cadbury Caramel egg, and put it on my nightstand/altar/spirit area by my share of her ashes and her picture. The egg was safely stashed where the cats can't get at it, between a few other things they would have to move(more like knock over) to play with it. I did that Saturday evening around 11pm, told her it was for her to enjoy. Was there Sunday, then on Monday it was just gone. I looked all over the apartment, no where to be found, not under anything, no shreds of tin foil from it, nothing moved like they had played with it, and no sick cats from eating it.

Now today is where it gets weird: One of the things she would do is not finish a cough drop, she would wrap it back up in the paper for later. I threw all of those out a year ago, before I moved to the new apartment. The unused ones are in the bedroom closet, buried in a box, behind two sliding doors that the cats have never shown any ability to open. I come home today, and there are three cough drops on the floor, just inside the door! One unused, two partially sucked and wrapped in the paper! I can not think of any normal reason, or way, those came to be there! If there are any still only partially sucked, they would be either in her purse(behind the sliding door and where the cats couldn't get to it), or in a box also where they couldn't get to it. The doors were still closed, and that isn't something I'd have left sitting out for the last year where the cats could get into them. If the cats did move them, how did they end up with in a few feet of each other instead in three different parts of the apartment?

Return to “Paranormal Energy”