Pendulum Experience

Know any items that make your Spirits happy or mad? Post here!
WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eldrazi
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Kuya Pilo

Last year, I went to a shop filled with awesome stuffs like pendants, rock orbs, gemstones, etc. I bought a quartz pendulum that looked pretty cool. I tested my pendulum to communicate with my spirits and entities but it went to a failure. I was shivering and it wasn't swinging big time like what I thought it would be in YouTube.

Recently, I began working with it again. This time, I asked my spirits and entities to swing the direction to where my CH wand is hiding. I was calm and not shaky like before. The result... was it continously swirling around and around for 5 minutes. Until, it swing in a straight line. I thought it was going in the wrong direction, until I notice it went to the right direction.

Crazy stuff. Well, I think I gotta work again with my pendulum and pendulum board.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

My family:

Nympho, Goddess Nympho (Entity), Ki-Lin, Pegasus, Gryphon, Faery Of Light, Faery Of Intelligence, Avala Faery, Blue Dragon, Chinese Guardian Dragon, Gold Dragon, Gargoyle, Sanguine Vampire, Cambion, and Swan Maiden, Zombie, 2× Incubus, 7× Alpha Servitors (entity), Micro Servitor (entity), Nightwalker Wolf, Faun, Kentauride, Spider Shifter Princess (entity), Celtic Warrior, Cecaelia, Werehorse, Black Dragon, and Alpha Lord (entity).
pacslim
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 99
Spelled Number: 99
Your favorite spirit to work with: Samelkes~DutchGnomes
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me, myself and I
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: KHYRION LUX
Zodiac:

cool experience that you had! Cool to read too ty for sharing, know as with all magickal and spiritual and actually all works/things you do: pratice makes perfect (actually they say doing something for a period of 2 years makes you an expert on this topic/subject/work/activity..) If you want any advise you can ask me, i am well experienced with pendulums and how (to/they) work best and can freely share in pm or here public many tips/tricks and more.. <3 ps: since your post (here) is a little while ago let me also know ( if you want to ;) how your pendulum /pendel works/activity going atm, i am very curious

Return to “Items”