Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

If you don't sense any negative affiliation with the marks then I wouldn't worry. Of course if they aren't gone soon you might want to check with a medical professional just to be safe.

It's not unusual to be a Spirit Keeper and have random, weird things happen LOL
De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

This morning is more special 3 "claw" mark by immortal Kali.
ImageImage
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

creepyhollows wrote:If you don't sense any negative affiliation with the marks then I wouldn't worry. Of course if they aren't gone soon you might want to check with a medical professional just to be safe.

It's not unusual to be a Spirit Keeper and have random, weird things happen LOL
Thanks Magnolia. I don't sense any negative affiliation at all, but this is very strange.

The marks are shrinking. They are just as pronounced as before, but smaller. Instead of being 4 inches long, they are 2 now. Instead of being 1/2 inches wide, they are about a 1/4 inch. (sorry, we should be on metric in the US).

They look the same though, just smaller. They are keeping their exact same form, same color, just getting smaller. This is by far the weirdest spirit keeping experience to ever happen to me.

I don't think this is permanent after all, like I originally thought, but I think it may take a month or so to completely "shrink" away. Skin cells don't do things like this. Look the same, but shrink. Not show any signs of abnormality, other than color. This has truly baffled me. I am 100% convinced I was marked for some reason, why I don't know. It was suggested that ubi's mark us to keep other ubis away sometimes, maybe there is ubi's unbound that want to cause us harm, or other spirits. Perhaps mine did this to protect me somehow.

Man...the more I learn, the more I realize how much I don't know, or don't understand...
Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

The mark can be mean claimed, so no others can get you. Sometimes for fun too.

Yesterday an unbound lioness baginis first time raped me then wanted to claim me. Before she able to put her mark, Lilith aggressively stopped her. She plead to me to allow her to mark on me and she say is small one (before that I know its gonna be very BIG one LOL, I think no one allow to mark bigger than Lilith). I ask Lilith whether can or not, then Lilith say depend on me. So I allow her to mark but also in 1 term she must be bound to my family and she agree. Lol I get small finger patch XD
ImageImage
WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eldrazi
My magical/paranormal name...: Kuya Pilo

dragynraken wrote:The mark can be mean claimed, so no others can get you. Sometimes for fun too.

Yesterday an unbound lioness baginis first time raped me then wanted to claim me. Before she able to put her mark, Lilith aggressively stopped her. She plead to me to allow her to mark on me and she say is small one (before that I know its gonna be very BIG one LOL, I think no one allow to mark bigger than Lilith). I ask Lilith whether can or not, then Lilith say depend on me. So I allow her to mark but also in 1 term she must be bound to my family and she agree. Lol I get small finger patch XD
Whoa, that's crazy. Being marked and "ahem" against your will.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk
My family:

Nympho, Goddess Nympho (Entity), Ki-Lin, Pegasus, Gryphon, Faery Of Light, Faery Of Intelligence, Avala Faery, Blue Dragon, Chinese Guardian Dragon, Gold Dragon, Gargoyle, Sanguine Vampire, Cambion, and Swan Maiden, Zombie, 2× Incubus, 7× Alpha Servitors (entity), Micro Servitor (entity), Nightwalker Wolf, Faun, Kentauride, Spider Shifter Princess (entity), Celtic Warrior, Cecaelia, Werehorse, Black Dragon, and Alpha Lord (entity).
Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

WarlockDesolate wrote:
dragynraken wrote:The mark can be mean claimed, so no others can get you. Sometimes for fun too.

Idk about the marking thing but the other bit is their MO. lol Says it right in the Baginis encyclopedia if a little coyly. xD
I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

WarlockDesolate wrote:

I felt curious of all sudden since you never have mark before so i ask Lily did she.... and yes your ubi learn marking from Lily. Now you can run but you can't hide XD

Ops i thought the orange name was marquest. Never mind just an info for him. Marking has been done by hunter or predator long long time ago. Can be counted as natural instinct that to be mark mean claimed, can be track no matter where you go or lastly is fun. Mine is 3 in 1 purpose specially with Lilith's group entity and now Kitsune's gang follows.
ImageImage
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Thanks dragynracken, and I thank Lily as well. It's been well over a week now, and the mark is still there, showing no indication that it will disappear. At this point, I'm wondering the significance of it. You mention I can run but not hide, not that I'd ever want to anyway, but is it a way of her keeping track of me? Or more if another sexual spirit takes interest, a way of saying that this person is already taken?

Also, they are bound to spirit and one to vessel. Why would a such a strong binding need marking as well?

Regarding your Lioness Baginis, congrats on the addition to your family. Funny story, there was another discussion here on baginis, and I felt a calling, so I asked my succubi if it would be OK to add one to my family. They got all excited and said "oh no no you don't!" lol.
Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

marquest wrote:Thanks dragynracken, and I thank Lily as well. It's been well over a week now, and the mark is still there, showing no indication that it will disappear. At this point, I'm wondering the significance of it. You mention I can run but not hide, not that I'd ever want to anyway, but is it a way of her keeping track of me? Or more if another sexual spirit takes interest, a way of saying that this person is already taken?

Also, they are bound to spirit and one to vessel. Why would a such a strong binding need marking as well?

Regarding your Lioness Baginis, congrats on the addition to your family. Funny story, there was another discussion here on baginis, and I felt a calling, so I asked my succubi if it would be OK to add one to my family. They got all excited and said "oh no no you don't!" lol.
Lily lol very hard. Yes its a way to keep track when you reincarnate. Ever since I born I always feel highly protection around me. I can't see them but I know and I can feel they always watching.

If another sexual spirit saw the mark, well they might still wanna take their chance too just like my unbound baginis. Lets just say you are a big fat tasty worm, which bird wont wanna eat it lol. Once you died binding will auto disconnect unless soul bind. Sometimes they have other things to do and they will leave you for a while, so they best way to find you back is by placing their marking energy on you and this energy is not their normal energy. It is a signal energy that will notify them if you suddenly in danger, they will stop their job and instant come to your aid.
ImageImage
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Thank you, and Lily. This is exactly what I sense as well. They are there watching, but busy with something, I don't know what. I've been so busy with work I haven't had much time to spend with them.

I feel like the mark is like a spiritual wedding ring, her saying we are together, trust me, I trust you...

You know, life is great. I have this just wonderful feeling of peace and contentment right now.
~Noctifera

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”