You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Yesterday morning, when I got out of bed I noticed 2 red marks on my body, on my stomach area. They are quite noticeable, about 4 inches long, 1/2 inch wide. 2 marks, one right after another, angled from left to right.

So, today the marks are still there. I asked my succubi if they did this, and they said yes. I asked if there was a reason, and they said yes. They will not give any more info about it.

I've never seen any marks that look like this in my whole life. There is no skin damage, no scratch, no raised skin, no pain, etc, it looks like my skin has been dyed, in pinkish red color. The skin looks completely normal, it's just a different color.

At this point I don't know what to think, other than I hope it's not permanent.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

LOL!!! That's what happen when you have invisible lovers. Yup you wont feel pain or burn. Don't worry its not permanent. I have daily random mark whenever i take off my shirt.

Consider you are lucky that you haven't get the worse yet. I get burn and knife stab feeling that leave no trace at all. I ask what da faq you doing. She say i accident drop my knife or some says i bite you cause you make me emtional. Why carry a knife during happy time?? XD

ImageImage
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

dragynraken wrote:
Consider you are lucky that you haven't get the worse yet. I get burn and knife stab feeling that leave no trace at all. I ask what da faq you doing. She say i accident drop my knife or some says i bite you cause you make me emtional. Why carry a knife during happy time?? XD
Hmm...maybe the knife is part of her battle gear to fight off unfriendly unbounds? I get bit too, but usually it's my vamp and she doesn't leave a mark. Occasionally I'll wake up with slight bruising, but it's faint and goes away in a day or two.

This mark is different. It almost looks like I've been tattooed. I don't know what it is, it's not a bruise, it's not a burn, it looks the same today as it did yesterday.

It really makes me wonder what the heck are they doing while I sleep? I don't have dreams often, and they are never in them anyway.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

Same. I never have any sexual dream even thought i have many sexual entity. Instead the funny ju-on dream.

I think i might found that actually is not a knife instead its her tail.

If you think its permanent then i think probably this will leave as birth mark then.

ImageImage
no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

1ey A friend of mine had two small red puncture marks on her neck, at about an inch from each other. It really looked like a vampire bite and a few days later, she felt, how she was bitten at night. Strange thing is, she is not into spirit keeping and I just don't think that it was one of my vampires visiting her. She is really scared about it, perhaps she has an unbound vampire or incubus in her home?

Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

lucyseward wrote:1ey A friend of mine had two small red puncture marks on her neck, at about an inch from each other. It really looked like a vampire bite and a few days later, she felt, how she was bitten at night. Strange thing is, she is not into spirit keeping and I just don't think that it was one of my vampires visiting her. She is really scared about it, perhaps she has an unbound vampire or incubus in her home?
Have you considered tasking a couple of your spirits to keep an eye on her for a few days and report back to you what it might be?

As for your situation marquest. I'm not sure. I've never been marked before. Have you asked them if it is related to your lesson on seeing/sight improvement? I mean, it may be round about, but could be related in some way.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
CatLoafCreations
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1500
Spelled Number: 2000

Whenever I wake up with unusual marks it's usually cause of a spider bite or one of the cats decided to come hell raising through the bedroom at 2 AM.. yeah.. happens way too often

I get lots of odd bruises.. but I bruise easily.. so I contribute them to me bumping into solid objects or one of the equines stepping on my foot. Seems more likely to me since we have lots of pets and livestock. :)

Don't think I have ever had a spirit leave a mark.. then again I don't have any ubis and my vamps know better. (we have lots of house rules here lol)

Some people are like slinkies. They serve no useful purpose what so ever; but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs

I do not feed Trolls. I never seem to have a spare goat on hand when I cross a bridge; and I never like to waste a good goat on an annoying Troll. Ignoring them is such a wonderful option.

We tend to take life and the Internet too seriously. Don't allow others to tear you down or ruin your day. You live for YOU... NOT for them.
fc2014
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Incubus
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't have one

Hmmm as long it doesn't feel threatening you should be fine.One of my succubi scratched me leaving scratch marks but she was being playful during our time together and she even scratched an invisible S (first letter of her public name) all the way up on my forearm.As a matter of fact one of my succubi was either pinching my nipple or biting it while reading earlier this month.

Image Succubi-Often misunderstood,Strange yet beautiful,Unfamiliar yet familiar,So close yet so out of reach
no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

Ravechaosknight wrote:
lucyseward wrote:1ey A friend of mine had two small red puncture marks on her neck, at about an inch from each other. It really looked like a vampire bite and a few days later, she felt, how she was bitten at night. Strange thing is, she is not into spirit keeping and I just don't think that it was one of my vampires visiting her. She is really scared about it, perhaps she has an unbound vampire or incubus in her home?
Have you considered tasking a couple of your spirits to keep an eye on her for a few days and report back to you what it might be?

Thanks, I will try that. 1ak

As for your situation marquest. I'm not sure. I've never been marked before. Have you asked them if it is related to your lesson on seeing/sight improvement? I mean, it may be round about, but could be related in some way.

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

lucyseward wrote:[I've never been marked before. Have you asked them if it is related to your lesson on seeing/sight improvement? I mean, it may be round about, but could be related in some way.]
Thanks everyone, that was a good idea lucyseward, I just asked and she said no. I've also learned, my other succubus did the other mark. These marks really look intentional, if I took my shirt off, people may wonder. Also, they haven't changed at all, they look the same as they did the first day.

Also, if I rub the skin where the mark is, it disappears for about a second, then pops back. That doesn't happen with a burn or scratch. Again, the skin looks normal, it's just a different color now.

There has to be some sort of reason why they would do that, but I'm baffled. The next time I have a physical, in a few months, I'm going ask the doctor about it if the mark is still there. I'm really curious as to what they may say.

~Noctifera

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”