Deerfolk?

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters A-H.
Minako
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Hi everyone! A Deerfolk came through for me as an RA and was wondering if anyone has one or has any information regarding them as it seems that there are no threads to be found on the forum at the moment. I checked the encyclopedia and it says:

"The stories of Deerfolk are far and wide around the globe. They range in size and color depending on where they were in the world. They live in thriving communities of small numbers and typically have family units. They are lively, social, love to play pranks, and utilize a unique magick vault of power. They can enchant others with a mesmerizing spell, they can heal other creatures and foliage, and they can be devoutly protective of their own and those they care for. They have a vast range of personalities as well.

They are entertaining spirit friends as they bring you interesting knowledge and wisdom. As a race they had many friends and enemies who they all studied and retain intriguing information. They are eager to communicate, love to interact in any way, and can help you work with Earthen & Elemental magick unlike any you've seen before."

I am also curious as to whether they look like "deer centaurs" as depicted in the encyclopedia or otherwise.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmm elaphocentaur or cervitaur maybe?
And the Native American's myth of deer woman or deer people?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Minako
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf

Thanks Darkwing! That is actually very helpful. I did find a few articles, but I need to read through it all.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Glad to be of help:)
And please share what you learn later too, since indeed there aren't many info about them currently:I

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
neonXrabbit
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Canine type spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: werewolf
Zodiac:

They basically do look like cervitaurs. They can vary in size and coloration. Mine for instance is on the larger scale as he's from a northern region. He has shaggy dark brown fur and antlers resembling an elk. They're really great to work with, with nature and animal type magicks and make for great healers. Usually if I have to work with sick or injured plants and animals, I'll task my deerfolk and my wood elf to help instead of some of my other healing companions (I tend to get sick frequently so I don't assign all of my healers to one task because I'd rather not give them too much to deal with at once if something comes up). They're also very great with things like helping you to connect with animals and nature as well as earthen energies.

SilverElf
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 43
Your favorite spirit to work with: My entire posse
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Willow Rising
Zodiac:

I know this is an older thread, but thanks for the info. I have a lovely Deerfolk who came through on a RA as well, and haven't been able to find as much info about her species.

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

I have one though i havnt worked with her much

memento mori
Ellie44
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 4

I have one came through on a RA as well. She's quite lovely ♥️

SilverElf
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 43
Your favorite spirit to work with: My entire posse
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Willow Rising
Zodiac:

I'm intrigued at their abilities to help with element magick. Aside from being a medium, that was the path suggested to me in a CH reading. I've always been fascinated with the elements and love elemental things. I'm so glad she came through.<3

Ellie44
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 4

SilverElf wrote:I'm intrigued at their abilities to help with element magick. Aside from being a medium, that was the path suggested to me in a CH reading. I've always been fascinated with the elements and love elemental things. I'm so glad she came through.<3
I am too!! I was so excited when I first met her. I have been searching for more info as well. If find any, please let me know!

Return to “Dark Arts A-H”