new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 5
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I have a mixture of spirits around me (vamp, incubi, human), around 10 and I try to interact as much as I can with each of them. I have established a bit more than a basic relationship with each of them. It's an amazing feeling "getting to know" them and how they differ from each other, and how some like to avoid other surrounding spirits ( I give my spirits "house rules" ).

Lately I have been feeling extremely physically drained, not so much mentally. Last night I had an experience with my vamp/incubi,in my head I repeated "stop it" ( I was exhausted and my anxiety ( you can't be weak with him ) was not in control at that moment so that is why I refused him ), but all I heard was "but I'm hungry".

Besides diet, which I am not much of a "meat" person - so maybe that is something. Are there other suggestions with being so tired that can perk me up? People around me, have even told me that I look "sick", and that is just not like me at all.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

-B

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Have you put the rule not to disturb or drain you when you say no or are tired?

And are the vamps and incubi bound spirits or unbounds?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Alikat13
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 5
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Monster
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I have the same difficulty with one of my djinn he is very attention hungry so he won't leave me alone. He even violates his contract at times just to drain energy from me.

Image. Image I will not self-censor, I will write my dark truth[/size]
Being Both Soft And Strong Is A Combination Very Few Have Mastered
no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

You have blood energy offering orbs, Verna of a New Golden Dawn sells them. Or try to recharge the vessels in the light of a full moon or a amethyst geode. Good luck!

Secretsensations
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

If your incubus is bound, and following the rules, are you sure you do not have an unbound incubus? They will drain you constantly and it can have unfortunate consequences if not gotten rid of .

CatLoafCreations
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1500
Spelled Number: 2000

have you been to a doctor?.. low blood iron can cause the same symptoms.. at least it's better to be safe than sorry just in case there is also an underlying condition that your spirits may be aggravating.

Some people are like slinkies. They serve no useful purpose what so ever; but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs

I do not feed Trolls. I never seem to have a spare goat on hand when I cross a bridge; and I never like to waste a good goat on an annoying Troll. Ignoring them is such a wonderful option.

We tend to take life and the Internet too seriously. Don't allow others to tear you down or ruin your day. You live for YOU... NOT for them.
Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

I agree with Catloaf.

WubbaLubbaDubDub
Brittbm
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 5
Zodiac:

Oh all of you are amazing!

He's bound, he is just very persistent. He has always been that way, but I haven't had this issue of feeling this badly drained before. To make note of it, and I agree with a lot of you - yes I am anemic, and I have had to take supplements on and off in the past. I'm extremely glad you all brought that up! I'm thankful for everyone's help here! I'm definitely going to try some suggestions!

Very much appreciated to all of you <3

-B

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

You definitely should put down firm, house rules for you and your DA spirits. It will make it easier if they know where the boundaries are!

You can also charge the bindings either in sunlight or moonlight if you don't have a Charging Bag or other means of charging. This will keep the spirit's energy high and not make them want to take energy from you or anyone else.

Some Keepers like being a host for feeding, but usually we recommend providing alternate sources and laying down house rules about feeding to avoid any possible issues.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
shoutalong
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 250
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons and vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I got an Aeon Orb from CH and once I offered it to my spirits on their offering plate I felt that they stopped taking energy from me. I'm still working to master that exchange of energy with my spirits, but the orb definitely helped, an energy source other than myself. Also doing more offerings for my spirits has helped, food, herbs, etc

Return to “Paranormal Energy”