Upset gargoyle makes his feelings known

nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

So, for the past week or so I've finally gotten around to bonding with my gargoyle "Lasher". I expanded my spirit family quite fast, as most people tend to do, so it's taken a while of bonding with others before I could get some nice one-on-one time with him. A nice little surprise happened Saturday, my long awaited succubus' vessel was waiting for me in my mailbox! I got too ahead of myself with excitement and decided to put bonding with Lasher on hold while I instead bond with the newest arrival. I recognized that this was unfair.. and I know spirits are thought to not get too upset if we can't spend time with them.. but being replaced is much different, and I was being too selfish at the time to really grasp that. The second I put his vessel away in the altar, I was hit by a wave of negativity. It felt as if I had done something very wrong. From Saturday to Tuesday, I had this terrible feeling in the back of my head. I had a hard time having fun, everything felt dull, making it very hard to do anything with my succubus. I knew it must be Lasher feeling bummed that I just threw him aside for someone else.
Yesterday, I knew I had to do something. I apologized out loud to him, put my new friend's vessel away, and spent some special time with Lasher. The negative feelings all went away. We had a beautiful moment while in meditation. I still feel guilty for putting this sweet fella aside like that, but all seems to be well.
Our spirits really do have emotions, and most will not hesitate to make them known!

dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

First come first serve or bond them together so no one will be left out.

ImageImage
surest
neophyte
neophyte

Spirits in my own opinion, l think can be patient enough to wait for bonding in a case of multiple order.I have heard of spirits waiting for a year plus while the master bonds with others.I also read that it's in their nature to wait for bonding if their master is busy.

Esoteric scientist

dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

surest wrote:Spirits in my own opinion, l think can be patient enough to wait for bonding in a case of multiple order.I have heard of spirits waiting for a year plus while the master bonds with others.I also read that it's in their nature to wait for bonding if their master is busy.

Esoteric scientist
If like that you just mean all spirit is just the same. If human can be patient and impatient so do the spirits/entities.

Do not use heard or read. Experience yourself first.

ImageImage
Alikat13
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 5
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Monster
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I myself still think that if you really have the time then really bond with that spirit I would never make spirit wait a year just to start the whole bonding. I don't really have any offerings for them but they understand that and I try to make an effort to talk to them everyday I think they truly appreciate that I still take the time to talk to them even though I can't hear or see them. I send them out to CH to get to go out and interact with other spirits. I think right there is enough to form a very nice bond you don't really need to go all out if you can't.

Image. Image I will not self-censor, I will write my dark truth[/size]
Being Both Soft And Strong Is A Combination Very Few Have Mastered
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

As long as you make all your spirit friends part of your family then you really don't have anything to worry about. Any spirits who come to you are going to know you're a Keeper and you have other spirits in the family! You can always send your spirits out to interact here or invite your spirit family to do tasks and functions together.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I've tried several ways of bonding (bonding with all at once.. bonding with 1 for two weeks, add another in for two weeks, switch out the first one for another and so on) but I found the way that works best for me is bonding with one mainly (taking their vessel everywhere, sleeping with their vessel, meditating with theirs at least 10 minutes a day) but also meditating with the rest on their associative days. I made a lil schedule listing which spirit's associative days are monday, tuesday, so on, and make sure to meditate or do some activity with everyone at least once a week.
i think he had been very patient, and though i spent a good amount of time with him before, i think he was pumped to finally have his special alone time and was understandably offended to be put aside for someone else after i said it was his time.

ambiew
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: faeries
Zodiac:

Hope bonding continues to go well

AMBER

"Vampires,werewolves and faeries make my life magikal"
nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

it really is going well! thank you :> i think he and i have developed a very comfortable level of trust. i'm learning every day and it is always fun.

Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

nezzuo wrote:I've tried several ways of bonding (bonding with all at once.. bonding with 1 for two weeks, add another in for two weeks, switch out the first one for another and so on) but I found the way that works best for me is bonding with one mainly (taking their vessel everywhere, sleeping with their vessel, meditating with theirs at least 10 minutes a day) but also meditating with the rest on their associative days. I made a lil schedule listing which spirit's associative days are monday, tuesday, so on, and make sure to meditate or do some activity with everyone at least once a week.
I wanted to do this with my spirit family too but there are some I don't know their special day!
I wonder if I could make out a schedule then fill in the others on days that aren't as heavily loaded.

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.

Return to “Gargoyle”