You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: All Powerful
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Azareth
Zodiac:

This is going to sound like I'm trumping (You watch, this will become an expression), but I'm somewhat akin to a walking nuclear reactor.

I emit so much energy just being around me heals people, a medium once almost passed out JUST from trying to read my energy, and I overpower or corrupt crystals faster and faster, so much that there's no way to cleanse them, ever.

I've bought a couple of spells, and power orbs, and the book of shadows (the spelled one in which we can just write wishes and spells and it auto casts on our behalf). but none seem to have any effect, or if it does, it'll be VERY short lasting.

Could my energy be corrupting them? Or could something else be blocking them relative to me?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmmmh..
Not trying to be offensive here, please note:)
It could be an ego issue. From the ego, it could feel like the spells, power orbs, etc. are cancelled, while it actually just blocked.

Or you can directly contact the seller/conjurer about this and ask what to do. You can also ask for readings and see if the "walking nuclear reactor" really is there or as mentioned, just an ego issue. If it really is, you might be able to ask what to do about it to contain and use it:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
DrakeKnight
new here
new here
Zodiac:

No offence taken don't worry.

Ego is something I always try to keep in check, since I'm very judgmental of people (I try not to be, really I do).

It's especially frustrating when I meet people who are supposed to be much better at energy than me, and yet look in utter surprise, even shock at what my energy does.

That and anyone local (that's France) I encounter who COULD help me suddenly Abandons all energy work JUST as they meet me. Almost like something is willingly screwing with me.

Add that to the corruption of crystals and you have some extreme headdesking

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Mmmh...
How about contacting the experts directly? Maybe open an HD Ticket? If you already feel some negative effect, the ticket can be an emergency priority...

There are others besides CH as well if you check the seller section:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
DrakeKnight
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I had already asked a similar question in a ticket, regarding the limits of the orbs and spells (Seeing as I'm already closer to fictionnal beings than I am to humans, and want to finish the job, so to speak).

One of the questions I had asked was about the fact that my energy tends to corrupt stones, and was worried it would do the same to spells and spelled objects (like the true nature of power and werewolf adoptable power Orbs, both of which I have). And the other being just how powerful could one become (like telekinesis, can one lift a car?).

They answered the best they could, but I'm having a tough time properly explaining my problems, and most readings don't help.

It may simply be that I'm trying too much too fast, but I've been stuck in the same place for years (just powerful enough to impress, but not enough to be of any actual use).

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Mmm considering what you said about fictional being, you may also want to consult with those who are adept at working with godform, archetype, character binding etc. Some who are in the forum are Noctifera, DarkLordMidnight, and others:)

DrakeKnight
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I can't send private messages though. Figured I hadn't reached enough posts or something.

iamwookie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 1000
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

You could use ParaEcho or just goto the seller websites and find the contact me information/forms.

Spirit Family: Many Different Beings
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Have you tried anything yourself to fix this issue? Any processes, rituals, energy work of your own?

Going by what little you've shared it seems more like an energy complex to me, if it is then it may not be possible to alleviate from the outside.. it appears to be something you'd have to work on personally, internally and gradually see result before seeking external assistance.

I may be able to assist you, I'd just need to know more to get a better sense of it. I also may not be able to assist you but there's no harm in trying. You can contact me via the blog link under my user stats.

CatLoafCreations
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1500
Spelled Number: 2000

Noctifera wrote:Have you tried anything yourself to fix this issue? Any processes, rituals, energy work of your own?

Going by what little you've shared it seems more like an energy complex to me, if it is then it may not be possible to alleviate from the outside.. it appears to be something you'd have to work on personally, internally and gradually see result before seeking external assistance.

I may be able to assist you, I'd just need to know more to get a better sense of it. I also may not be able to assist you but there's no harm in trying. You can contact me via the blog link under my user stats.
I think you may be on to something Noc.

YEARS ago (well.. cause I'm that old) I had a hard time with crystals (would turn a clear quartz black just from touching it) as well as had an issue with healers and mediums much like the OP described. Some would refuse to talk to me and avoid me like I had the plague (one medium left her home and refused to come back until I left). I finally figured out it was just excess, un-directed energy. Grounding didn't help.. but what did for me was working with energy (energy manipulation, making constructs, servitors, wards, and so on). Once I had something to do with the excess energy it helped a lot. I still have to be careful when healing small animals and when using electronics (I tend to fry them both).. and I'm still a beacon when out in public for anyone who can sense energy at all.. BUT it helped. Now to clear things up.. I have always worked with energy.. but now I HAVE to on a daily basis. It's like being an overcharged battery.. have to direct some of it into a useful cause or it becomes an excess again very quickly.

Some people are like slinkies. They serve no useful purpose what so ever; but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs

I do not feed Trolls. I never seem to have a spare goat on hand when I cross a bridge; and I never like to waste a good goat on an annoying Troll. Ignoring them is such a wonderful option.

We tend to take life and the Internet too seriously. Don't allow others to tear you down or ruin your day. You live for YOU... NOT for them.

Return to “Paranormal Energy”