Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure
If I could be anything, I would be...: Witch
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Joseph Obscura
Zodiac:

I don't know if it's my spirits or my bindings but I defiantly feel odd. Like lighter in the head. Like I have purpose of some sort... Like I'm supposed to know something. Doesn't that sound odd... I feel like it's all in my head and I can't explain it. Have you ever had an odd sensation before?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Josephnapier
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

REMOVED - DO NOT RETRY wrote:Meditation, I'm sure, will be mentioned by several others, and they wouldn't be wrong. Take a close look at how that feeling makes you feel. Do you feel apprehensive? Negative? Hopeful? Excited? Try to analyze yourself just as much as you are wanting to analyze what the sensation might mean to you. What has changed in your life? Anything? If nothing, look at your living situation and health. Are you feeling trapped at all, like you are stuck in one spot and need to just get up and "go?" I only mention these because I've misinterpreted cabin fever as "senses of purpose" a couple of times, and nearly wrecked myself trying to figure out just what it was that I needed to do in my life to fulfill it. Literally all I had to do was get out in the car and go for a drive. It was also a fantastic time for me to reflect on my thoughts and help organize them so I could really pinpoint that kind of feeling.

Typically when I get like that and know it's not cabin fever, I'll draw a picture of who/whatever comes to mind. Kind of "pictomancy?" But since I don't know if you are artistically inclined or not, it wasn't my first recommendation, lol.
No I couldn't draw if my life depended on it. It makes me feel kind of numb. Kind of day dreamy. Nothing really has changed besides a new job that I'm already wanting to ditch because it's terrible. But I wasn't until I got off the train that I started like looking around the parking lot and feeling weird. Today was a really weird day , my access codes to the computer wouldn't work and I had to do my training on an iPad. Then it kept cutting out. Today has just been a weird day.

Josephnapier
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process