Faun-men/Wild-men

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters A-H.
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

I wasn't exactly sure what to title this ...
At any rate I ordered a custom conjure "Pan's Wild Man" from Magickal Menagerie today.
They are descendants of Pan and 1/4 faun, so not a true Faun I guess.

I have a satyr from CH, and he's really earthy. I got him as a custom with the Elemental Spirell package.
I saw this faun-guy listing and they're really earthy too, associated with earth magick, animals, health, and the wild in general.
(I know it's amazing that I didn't go nuts and buy every single cat spirit. I did good and really thought about what would be appropriate right now.)

My "Your Path" reading from CH says I'm connected to the elements, and interestingly, my Spirit Biography for the Norse Goddess Eir says She wants me to work more with the elements.

I'm really interested in herbs, aromatherapy, elements, animals and stuff anyway so I'm looking forward to working with earthy spirits and spells.
I thought maybe it might be good to dedicate myself to something instead of constantly obsessing over spirit manifestations. That way I can learn my strengths and get the spirit family involved. Many messages have come through to say I need to task more, involve them more, and work on my path.
Also between the satyr and the Wildman, it'll be great to work with Dionysus and Pan more as well.

... Any other benefits (if you've read the listing) will be icing on the cake. >.> ;P

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

It's funny, the listing makes a comment about "improving your nether chakras."
I'd been chatting with Blu (of Blu's Immortal Conjures), and we were discussing chakras. He said that sometimes other chakras can be stronger than the third eye and you might sense things through your strongest, for example he said his heart chakra was strongest and he felt energy there. So even though everyone says to work on the third eye, don't neglect the others.
He asked me which one I thought was strongest, and I took a guess that it was either the root or sacral. I wasn't really sure why, but felt it had some kind of connection with earthiness, and the passion and lust of the gods I work with/want to work with.

Does anyone do lower chakra work and/or earthy work with their fauns and satyrs and certain Immortals?

Also, as always, this thread is open to those who have fauns or something related to Pan, if you want to share your experiences. Or even with Pan Himself. ^_^

Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

Sacral and sexual chakras are my two strongest, and I have found that they are NOT the two lowest/weakest of the chakras, either! The chakras kind of loop around, so that there is another full level of chakras above what folks now consider the crown. Pretty much ad infinitum. 1s If you think the sexual chakra is a lower energy, then why does the hand that rocks the cradle rule the world? :(

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I just meant lower as in, lower down the body. ^_^

Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

Lokakisa wrote:I just meant lower as in, lower down the body. ^_^
Oh. I didn't really mean you, just folks in general! 1ey

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

No problem.
I was just curious if anyone else felt theirs was stronger, or did certain work with those, especially with earthy spirits and Immortals.
It seems appropriate for this type of being, and maybe another way to "draw up" earthy energies.
And it just really caught my eye that it was referenced in the listing, so my conjure should be helpful with this.
I'll report back with what comes through for me.

Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Update on my custom conjure -

Pan's Wild Men "are 1/4th faun men that are descendant of the god Pan – they spend the majority of their lifetimes in the wild, though they occasionally may interact with humans. These gifted entities are extremely primal in nature, though that is likely a gift to any men or women who may want to befriend one. The 'wild-man' is very sexually geared, with a high primal lust. Each seeks mainly to meet his mate for life, and otherwise is very good at earth magick, gardening, working with animals, working with his hands, and all around health. They are brilliant though their communication is lacking due to their lifestyles. If you are looking for a primal, natural man with a lot of energy, this is where to go. Whether you are looking to boost your sex life or just improve your nether chakras, this is the man for you.
H is very naturalistic, slightly more primal than average and very flirtatious with the right person. He is very spiritual, immensely strong, and can be sensed easily when you are focused on food, sensuality, or anything else natural.“
H likes seeds, plants, leaves, extracts, being in nature. He dislikes "being cooped up for too long and will try to keep you away from fluorescent lighting as he believes it dulls the vibration.” He has auburn hair with a black streak, and faun features like horns.

The other day I was daydreaming about him, trying to "see" his appearance. I took a guess at his hair color and had it confirmed by the conjurer! (although I missed the black streak) He reminds me of some artwork I have seen, and I don't seem to be getting any vibe of disagreement from him about it.
I think he encouraged me to get of the house during the weekend. I don't really go out much but I had this sudden urge to go to the weekend outdoor flea market at the local fairgrounds.
I found a neat cat statue that doubles as an incense holder, though I suspect V the Cheshire may've had a hand in that. It was like I looked over at the table and saw it straight away. ;P Also I'd been having a lot of trouble with allergies lately but overall had a good day outside with little issue.

(I really should've titled this correctly with the race type, but I wanted to leave it open for those who have regular fauns and anything similar.)

Return to “Dark Arts A-H”