Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Warning: For readers reading my review about this listing, this may be going to pack punches.

~~~
I'm sorry you're disappointed, but I'm going to be brutally honest too... after all discounts the biographies are around $3 and change... that's not the price of a full-blown reading like the in-depth past lives readings. Each Spirit Biography takes time and time that far exceeds the $3 price tag. We had that pricing up for a long time to give people the opportunity to have them. Now they are priced higher and without a discount because they require more than just "hello, give me all your info" to the spirit.

Spirit Biographies are meant to give you a more personal insight into your spirits, not a full-blown recount of their life. If they want to share birth dates or death dates they can, if they want to share what they think about you or your situations, or your other spirits, they can.

Months ago, I bought 3× Spirit Biographies about my spirits. But I never put in an my honesty that this listing is a Flopnik. What's a Flopnik? It's a word talking about the couple of failures of America's rockets with satellite to race against Russia's Sputnik incident during the Cold War. As I read about my Spirit Biographies, I found something suspicious and compared it to their CH descriptions with the biographies. So far, I was completely dissatisfied and disappointed on this order.

So, imagine Destiny the video game (Let's take this as my spirits' descriptions when they arrive) and I expected a sequel of Destiny: The Shattered Suns (Let's take this as the expected Spirit Biographies as it's apart from the original game) when buying it on GameStop (Creepy Hollows). In reality, instead of getting the sequel (The Spirit Biographies I expected) I got the first Destiny's Expansion Pack (The Add-Ons of the first Destiny and it's not a sequel but something like Destiny 1.5).

The explanation above is how I saw it. CH getting the original spirits' descriptions and just add some stuff that felt like it was plagiarized with minor editing on my Spirit Biographies. In my opinion, almost no change and very disappointed.
To be honest I have no idea what most of that means, but again, your Spirit Biographies are further insights into the spirits, that's it. They aren't detailed past life readings of your spirits. If that were the case they would be priced at the same price-point as an in-depth past life reading. These Spirit Biographies are meant to be fun & give you some additional information, that's it.
It's not just the Spirit Biographies that were the problems, it's almost the entire order. And I sent an HD Ticket yesterday for this. So, here were the problems:

First, was the lack of effort on my Spirit Biographies. It doesn't even have a nice explanation of a timeline but the just the personality of my spirits.
Again, already touched on above.
Second, was that it exceeded to more than 30 days and felt that it that they are doing their besy and was going to be worth more than gold and worth the wait. Turns out that both the wait and the value was less than rust.
That's quite harsh and a little over the top. I don't like that you had to wait more than 30 days, I think that is not fair, but the readings weren't anywhere near as terrible as you're making them sound to be. I understand you wanted an in-depth reading, but to be honest for $3 I can't imagine anyone expecting an in-depth, past life reading of a spirit.
Third, CH promised me that they would send the biographies in here for free. I waited for months and it never came.
I'm not sure what you mean, do you mean ship them to you?
Fourth, I was mostly looking forward on my spirits' messages. On all three there was none at all. I had another suspicious thinking that CH had heard no messages from my spirits. So instead, put something together to make me happy instead of a refund. Turns out I'm more pissed if this was the case of the worst buy.
No, because if your spirits didn't want to talk we would have told you. And we have had to do that in the past. Someone from CH would contact you and give you the option of a reading of another spirit or a refund.
I'm still a newbie and still know a pinch of my spirits and hope CH would ace my Spirit Biographies. But now, it's just a gamble to either to get gold or rust.

For newbies who are looking forward to this listing, not a recommendation. Cuz this listing is a dice roller, a gamble. I rather get information from my spirits than buy information like what I did.
I think you're being a bit unrealistic and the amount of information you did receive far exceeded the $3 or so you paid for each reading. It takes longer than a few minutes to talk to each spirit and derive the information given to you.
~~~

This is my first complaint on a shop listing in my life. And I told you, this is would hurt and I warned readers. I hope CH would fix this Spirit Biography listing. I'm sorry but this my brutal honesty.
I'm glad this is your first complaint, but I wish you had contacted me directly so some of these things could have been cleared up for you. And quite honestly, readings take a long time and we price them according to their time, and in this case the Spirit Biographies were well under-priced the amount of time they require.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Pretty much what I was going to say regarding the idea of them not being 'worth it', as that alludes to price.. for a long time they were so incredibly cheap and even their new price point is ridiculously inexpensive for such a specific reading.
Readings take time and energy, even for the ittiest bit of info and for the price these were/are at they can't be anything less than worth it as far as I'm concerned.

For the record I've also had a few of these done out of curiosity and was really pleased with the quality of insight that was brought forward.

WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eldrazi
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Kuya Pilo

creepyhollows wrote:
Warning: For readers reading my review about this listing, this may be going to pack punches.

~~~
I'm sorry you're disappointed, but I'm going to be brutally honest too... after all discounts the biographies are around $3 and change... that's not the price of a full-blown reading like the in-depth past lives readings. Each Spirit Biography takes time and time that far exceeds the $3 price tag. We had that pricing up for a long time to give people the opportunity to have them. Now they are priced higher and without a discount because they require more than just "hello, give me all your info" to the spirit.

Spirit Biographies are meant to give you a more personal insight into your spirits, not a full-blown recount of their life. If they want to share birth dates or death dates they can, if they want to share what they think about you or your situations, or your other spirits, they can.

Months ago, I bought 3× Spirit Biographies about my spirits. But I never put in an my honesty that this listing is a Flopnik. What's a Flopnik? It's a word talking about the couple of failures of America's rockets with satellite to race against Russia's Sputnik incident during the Cold War. As I read about my Spirit Biographies, I found something suspicious and compared it to their CH descriptions with the biographies. So far, I was completely dissatisfied and disappointed on this order.

So, imagine Destiny the video game (Let's take this as my spirits' descriptions when they arrive) and I expected a sequel of Destiny: The Shattered Suns (Let's take this as the expected Spirit Biographies as it's apart from the original game) when buying it on GameStop (Creepy Hollows). In reality, instead of getting the sequel (The Spirit Biographies I expected) I got the first Destiny's Expansion Pack (The Add-Ons of the first Destiny and it's not a sequel but something like Destiny 1.5).

The explanation above is how I saw it. CH getting the original spirits' descriptions and just add some stuff that felt like it was plagiarized with minor editing on my Spirit Biographies. In my opinion, almost no change and very disappointed.
To be honest I have no idea what most of that means, but again, your Spirit Biographies are further insights into the spirits, that's it. They aren't detailed past life readings of your spirits. If that were the case they would be priced at the same price-point as an in-depth past life reading. These Spirit Biographies are meant to be fun & give you some additional information, that's it.
It's not just the Spirit Biographies that were the problems, it's almost the entire order. And I sent an HD Ticket yesterday for this. So, here were the problems:

First, was the lack of effort on my Spirit Biographies. It doesn't even have a nice explanation of a timeline but the just the personality of my spirits.
Again, already touched on above.
Second, was that it exceeded to more than 30 days and felt that it that they are doing their besy and was going to be worth more than gold and worth the wait. Turns out that both the wait and the value was less than rust.
That's quite harsh and a little over the top. I don't like that you had to wait more than 30 days, I think that is not fair, but the readings weren't anywhere near as terrible as you're making them sound to be. I understand you wanted an in-depth reading, but to be honest for $3 I can't imagine anyone expecting an in-depth, past life reading of a spirit.
Third, CH promised me that they would send the biographies in here for free. I waited for months and it never came.
I'm not sure what you mean, do you mean ship them to you?
Fourth, I was mostly looking forward on my spirits' messages. On all three there was none at all. I had another suspicious thinking that CH had heard no messages from my spirits. So instead, put something together to make me happy instead of a refund. Turns out I'm more pissed if this was the case of the worst buy.
No, because if your spirits didn't want to talk we would have told you. And we have had to do that in the past. Someone from CH would contact you and give you the option of a reading of another spirit or a refund.
I'm still a newbie and still know a pinch of my spirits and hope CH would ace my Spirit Biographies. But now, it's just a gamble to either to get gold or rust.

For newbies who are looking forward to this listing, not a recommendation. Cuz this listing is a dice roller, a gamble. I rather get information from my spirits than buy information like what I did.
I think you're being a bit unrealistic and the amount of information you did receive far exceeded the $3 or so you paid for each reading. It takes longer than a few minutes to talk to each spirit and derive the information given to you.
~~~

This is my first complaint on a shop listing in my life. And I told you, this is would hurt and I warned readers. I hope CH would fix this Spirit Biography listing. I'm sorry but this my brutal honesty.
I'm glad this is your first complaint, but I wish you had contacted me directly so some of these things could have been cleared up for you. And quite honestly, readings take a long time and we price them according to their time, and in this case the Spirit Biographies were well under-priced the amount of time they require.
I wrote an HD Ticket yesterday about this. I hope to settle this order or something.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

My family:

Nympho, Goddess Nympho (Entity), Ki-Lin, Pegasus, Gryphon, Faery Of Light, Faery Of Intelligence, Avala Faery, Blue Dragon, Chinese Guardian Dragon, Gold Dragon, Gargoyle, Sanguine Vampire, Cambion, and Swan Maiden, Zombie, 2× Incubus, 7× Alpha Servitors (entity), Micro Servitor (entity), Nightwalker Wolf, Faun, Kentauride, Spider Shifter Princess (entity), Celtic Warrior, Cecaelia, Werehorse, Black Dragon, and Alpha Lord (entity).
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

If you sent us an HD ticket then we will make sure you're happy :)

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

It is not just the metaphysical services, it applies to everything. People just don't appreciate how much time, effort, and energy goes into producing quality products. Sadly I see this very often in my own life as well, I charge ridiculously low price for my artworks even when I know they are worth much more. I may spend several moths working on a painting but people don't understand the effort and energy I have invested in the creation of the artwork and still think they are too expensive.

Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

REMOVED - DO NOT RETRY wrote:
Aurum wrote:It is not just the metaphysical services, it applies to everything. People just don't appreciate how much time, effort, and energy goes into producing quality products. Sadly I see this very often in my own life as well, I charge ridiculously low price for my artworks even when I know they are worth much more. I may spend several moths working on a painting but people don't understand the effort and energy I have invested in the creation of the artwork and still think they are too expensive.
Well, and this is what I'm talking about. Cost of materials should count, yes, but in my opinion the majority of the cost goes to the amount of labor that is put into a project. As a fellow artist who comes from an entire family of artists, I definitely understand where you're coming from. My sister sells polymer clay figurines and art dolls at the price of labor she put into making them, so they're often well into the hundreds because she spends such a long time on each one. My mother, who used to sell hand-molded glass art and beads had to sell her several days worth of work for a mere $30 a figurine, and people still wouldn't purchase them because they thought they were too expensive, or they were expecting more out of her for such a price. And as a sketch artist who spends laborious amounts of time on spirit portraits and artwork that flairs my carpal tunnel something terrible, I should be charging more for my portraits, but if I did that, I wouldn't have nearly as many buyers. People often don't understand how much work artists, and in this case metaphysical practitioners, put into the work that they offer upon purchase.

That was my entire point.
I am a fiber artist (one of my many hats!), and I have NEVER EVER even got minimum wage for one of my creations. I obtained combed out WOLF fur (100% pure white Timber Wolf!), washed it, had a special rinse to kill the wolfy smell, RE-washed it, spent a week combing it into hanks and months spinning it by hand. Literally HUNDREDs of man-hours. It sold for $65 a hank. Why do I do it? I LOVE to...and people need to know what a wolf feels like, what its energy is like. I have a skein of bear fur yarn...I can assure you the only one of its kind in the WORLD right now. No one will buy it for its asking price of $85. I mean.... 1ex Eventually I will offer black-backed jackal and Percheron horse/merino wool. The Buffalo is hardly even considered exotic any more! I have miniature donkey and Highland Coo. *sighs*

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
CatLoafCreations
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1500
Spelled Number: 2000

SikruaSuncat wrote:
I am a fiber artist (one of my many hats!), and I have NEVER EVER even got minimum wage for one of my creations. I obtained combed out WOLF fur (100% pure white Timber Wolf!), washed it, had a special rinse to kill the wolfy smell, RE-washed it, spent a week combing it into hanks and months spinning it by hand. Literally HUNDREDs of man-hours. It sold for $65 a hank. Why do I do it? I LOVE to...and people need to know what a wolf feels like, what its energy is like. I have a skein of bear fur yarn...I can assure you the only one of its kind in the WORLD right now. No one will buy it for its asking price of $85. I mean.... 1ex Eventually I will offer black-backed jackal and Percheron horse/merino wool. The Buffalo is hardly even considered exotic any more! I have miniature donkey and Highland Coo. *sighs*
*off topic*.. Hey Sikura.. I never knew people would use mini equine wool/yarn.. I have a mini horse that gets extremely wooly in the winter (he's a red/white paint ..part Icelandic).. our mini donkey is a close second for wooliness.
We just brush them out and toss the fur. Had I known people actually wanted it I would have sent it your way.

Some people are like slinkies. They serve no useful purpose what so ever; but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs

I do not feed Trolls. I never seem to have a spare goat on hand when I cross a bridge; and I never like to waste a good goat on an annoying Troll. Ignoring them is such a wonderful option.

We tend to take life and the Internet too seriously. Don't allow others to tear you down or ruin your day. You live for YOU... NOT for them.
WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eldrazi
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Kuya Pilo

Okay, now this is going way off topic.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

My family:

Nympho, Goddess Nympho (Entity), Ki-Lin, Pegasus, Gryphon, Faery Of Light, Faery Of Intelligence, Avala Faery, Blue Dragon, Chinese Guardian Dragon, Gold Dragon, Gargoyle, Sanguine Vampire, Cambion, and Swan Maiden, Zombie, 2× Incubus, 7× Alpha Servitors (entity), Micro Servitor (entity), Nightwalker Wolf, Faun, Kentauride, Spider Shifter Princess (entity), Celtic Warrior, Cecaelia, Werehorse, Black Dragon, and Alpha Lord (entity).
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

CatLoafCreations wrote:
SikruaSuncat wrote:
*off topic*.. Hey Sikura.. I never knew people would use mini equine wool/yarn.. I have a mini horse that gets extremely wooly in the winter (he's a red/white paint ..part Icelandic).. our mini donkey is a close second for wooliness.
We just brush them out and toss the fur. Had I known people actually wanted it I would have sent it your way.
Sorry, Warlock! Hey Catloaf! Send that stuff my way! Equine hair is one of the hardest to spin, but in Spring when a horse first blows the coat out for summer...I'd love to have any hair/hide/fuzz anyone has! *grins* It's my reason for living! LOL!

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

SikruaSuncat wrote: I have a skein of bear fur yarn...I can assure you the only one of its kind in the WORLD right now. No one will buy it for its asking price of $85.
Oh. My. God. That is going on my Christmas list. 0_0

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”