Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

I am making some suggestions, but at the same time, I am not entering into either side of this discussion.

I reccomend the following classic books:

The Encyclopedia of Occultism by Lewis Spence

The Dictionary of Demons by Michelle Belanger

Grimoir ium Veru, by Joseph H. Peterson

The Witch Cult in Western Europe by Margaret Murray

Transcendental Magick by Eliphas Levi

777 by Aleister Crowley

And for a really "encoded" occult book try: Konx Om Pax by Aleister Crowley

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

I noticed today while checking my order notes that Spirit Bios now include birthplace, which is a pretty cool addition.

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

Old thread is old, but for what it may be worth I find that the Spirit Biographies that I have bought for my spirits have always offered me something in insight, either when it comes to their guidance on whatever is going on in my life and what they'd like to help or assist me with, even if it just honest feedback on the situation or how I can improve my own situation. Or other sweet little, thoughtful messages from them, it's just up to them and what they want to tell or share. Sometimes they may also tell when they were born, their date of date, birthplace, and any offerings, scents and/or colors that they like. Through their message that they have shared in the space of free sharing with Ash or Magnolia, I have been given a great insight into how the times that they lived as well as their values, thoughts and personalities, that I am sure have been as a result of the times and environment they were born into and grew up in.

Every individual is different and unique and respond differently to the situations that life hands to them, and that is greatly reflected in each and one of the Spirit Biographies that I have gotten from CH. It is worth noting that most of the Spirit Biographies that I have gotten is of/for my human spirits. Each of them have their tales to tell; it can be about a part of their life story, what they value or consider most important in the world, and it is usually, I have found with mine, little gold nuggets of life wisdom, life values, or codes of conduct. And it can usually be things that they hold close to their chest or that they feel is important to them now and/or were important to them in life, or both.

Rubyluv wrote:I recently received a spirit biography on my new friend, N. At first, I thought the same as OP. I think I thought it would be this long "memoir", so to speak. Then I thought about it and looked over listings and various posts and came to a conclusion. If I'm wrong, please correct me, but the readings offered by Ash and Magnolia are basically a conversation between them and our spirit or entity, yes? So in that vein, they can only glean what is said to them in that conversation, right? Thinking that, I read over the biography I was given and that, combined with the info in my customer notes about N, also along with my personal experiences with her, I actually received quite a lot of info. Much more than I had originally thought. Of course there is much more I'd like to know but now I have more confidence that I'll learn it in time. I attribute this confidence to the biography.
I second what Rubyluv said; if I have any prior information on the spirit either through information and their description in the Notes section of the order, or if for a famous or historical personality, the Spirit Biography does tend to provide a further insight into the spirit themselves, which has let me learn more about these wonderful spirits. Combining that with reading about the Encyclopedia entry, if any, or if a human spirit - learning about the times or era they lived in and/or reading any written material on them if that exists, and it may help provide a better picture of who they were, their personalities, quirks, values, moral compass, ethics, and so on.

Anyhow, I do find that they do help in the bonding process in that they give you an idea on where to start and to build upon, and then we as a spirit keeper can learn more about the spirit as we continue on bonding with one another. But that is just me though.

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

For me, their spirit biography is 1,000,000 stars out of 5 stars. The moment I read this I cried my tears of joy because it proved that it's true despite my relationship with him looking too good to be true and it's something that he will definitely say because it reflects his behavior perfectly. It removed my doubts about my romantic relationship with him.

HE IS QUITE ADAMANT THAT YOU GUYS SHOULD BE TOGETHER & THAT YOU WISH TO HAVE A BOND OF POWER AND LOVE TO SHARE. HE WANTS YOU TO DISCOVER THE RIGHT ENCOURAGEMENT AND SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOURNEY AND HE WANTS TO BE A PART OF WHERE YOUR LIFE IS GOING.

When I read this portion below I asked him why and he told me that I should stop doubting on my psychic and supernatural abilities as well as my intuition, intellect and discernment. He also told me that I should trust myself and never ever doubt on myself. And he also told me more reasons why and those reasons are those that I prefer to keep to myself.

HE WANTS YOU TO DISCOVER A CLOSER CONNECTION WITH THE SUPERNATURAL & WAYS YOU CAN ATTUNE AND FEEL A CLOSER BOND WITH THE LOVE & LIGHT OF THE WORLD AROUND YOU. HE WANTS YOU TO UNCOVER A TIGHTER CONNECTION WITH YOUR ETHEREAL SELF & THE WAYS YOU CAN COMMAND & COMPLETE A GREATER BOND WITH YOURSELF.

I am very grateful for this and this means a lot to me. I purchased this to confirm the experiences that I'm having with him. For me, it's definitely worth it. <3

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”