You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eldrazi
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Kuya Pilo

Warning: For readers reading my review about this listing, this may be going to pack punches.

~~~

Months ago, I bought 3× Spirit Biographies about my spirits. But I never put in an my honesty that this listing is a Flopnik. What's a Flopnik? It's a word talking about the couple of failures of America's rockets with satellite to race against Russia's Sputnik incident during the Cold War. As I read about my Spirit Biographies, I found something suspicious and compared it to their CH descriptions with the biographies. So far, I was completely dissatisfied and disappointed on this order.

So, imagine Destiny the video game (Let's take this as my spirits' descriptions when they arrive) and I expected a sequel of Destiny: The Shattered Suns (Let's take this as the expected Spirit Biographies as it's apart from the original game) when buying it on GameStop (Creepy Hollows). In reality, instead of getting the sequel (The Spirit Biographies I expected) I got the first Destiny's Expansion Pack (The Add-Ons of the first Destiny and it's not a sequel but something like Destiny 1.5).

The explanation above is how I saw it. CH getting the original spirits' descriptions and just add some stuff that felt like it was plagiarized with minor editing on my Spirit Biographies. In my opinion, almost no change and very disappointed.

It's not just the Spirit Biographies that were the problems, it's almost the entire order. And I sent an HD Ticket yesterday for this. So, here were the problems:

First, was the lack of effort on my Spirit Biographies. It doesn't even have a nice explanation of a timeline but the just the personality of my spirits.

Second, was that it exceeded to more than 30 days and felt that it that they are doing their besy and was going to be worth more than gold and worth the wait. Turns out that both the wait and the value was less than rust.

Third, CH promised me that they would send the biographies in here for free. I waited for months and it never came.

Fourth, I was mostly looking forward on my spirits' messages. On all three there was none at all. I had another suspicious thinking that CH had heard no messages from my spirits. So instead, put something together to make me happy instead of a refund. Turns out I'm more pissed if this was the case of the worst buy.

I'm still a newbie and still know a pinch of my spirits and hope CH would ace my Spirit Biographies. But now, it's just a gamble to either to get gold or rust.

For newbies who are looking forward to this listing, not a recommendation. Cuz this listing is a dice roller, a gamble. I rather get information from my spirits than buy information like what I did.

~~~

This is my first complaint on a shop listing in my life. And I told you, this is would hurt and I warned readers. I hope CH would fix this Spirit Biography listing. I'm sorry but this my brutal honesty.

Spirit Biographies 1 Star:
☆●●●●

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

My family:

Nympho, Goddess Nympho (Entity), Ki-Lin, Pegasus, Gryphon, Faery Of Light, Faery Of Intelligence, Avala Faery, Blue Dragon, Chinese Guardian Dragon, Gold Dragon, Gargoyle, Sanguine Vampire, Cambion, and Swan Maiden, Zombie, 2× Incubus, 7× Alpha Servitors (entity), Micro Servitor (entity), Nightwalker Wolf, Faun, Kentauride, Spider Shifter Princess (entity), Celtic Warrior, Cecaelia, Werehorse, Black Dragon, and Alpha Lord (entity).
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Of course you're entitled to your review. I just want to point out that the actual listing of spirit bios says nothing about getting 'messages' from your spirits through the service. I know some have, but it is not something assured by the listing. It would depend, most likely, on if the spirits had a message for you that they were comfortable passing through Ash & Mags or message that hasn't been getting through.

WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Another disadvantage of this listing is that it doesn't apply to double Spirit Biographies using the Seeing Double listing. I was expecting for them to choose my other spirits by random and put them into other Spirit Biographies as a surprise. Since all of the items were Spirit Biographies in this order, none were doubled.

My family:

Nympho, Goddess Nympho (Entity), Ki-Lin, Pegasus, Gryphon, Faery Of Light, Faery Of Intelligence, Avala Faery, Blue Dragon, Chinese Guardian Dragon, Gold Dragon, Gargoyle, Sanguine Vampire, Cambion, and Swan Maiden, Zombie, 2× Incubus, 7× Alpha Servitors (entity), Micro Servitor (entity), Nightwalker Wolf, Faun, Kentauride, Spider Shifter Princess (entity), Celtic Warrior, Cecaelia, Werehorse, Black Dragon, and Alpha Lord (entity).
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

While the Spirit Biographies have been short, I have not been disappointed in them.
Sometime it is indeed just an extension of their description (which to me is helpful), but the best part is finding out their particular taste or favorite scent as opposed to the general Encyclopedia listing.
In some cases though, I have received a personal message. As time has gone on, more of my biographies orders have been like this.
Sometimes I wonder if I could go back to those earlier ones and have them done again. I guess it depends on the spirit and what needed to be said at the time.
I didn't mean to give the impression that ALL biographies would be personal. I was just remarking previously that some have been. If you get one from an Immortal though, it will most likely be personal. Next on my list are ancestors from the In Your Blood readings, so chances can go either way.
They're going to be naturally short though, since M & A are busy and deal with lots of spirits everyday. They don't want to invest too much personally into other people's spirit family, and we're lucky they offer this service at all.
The rest is for us to get to know.
Noc is right that something personal is not guaranteed. But you do get SOMETHING.

The 30+ day wait is a gap they are definitely starting to close up. I agree some orders of mine took longer than they should, and I still have things outstanding from December and January.
Having the stuff added to Customer Notes as it gets done is definitely getting things to me faster.

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

Ouch, sorry to hear that Warlock. While you do have every right to be dissatisfied, do try and stay level headed. It'll only hurt your case if you succumb to your frustrations.

That is a perfect analogy, though. The first time I heard about Spirit Bios. The first thing I thought of was Disk locked content. >.> I won't get into that controversy. >.< If you none gamers want to know off to google you go.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

I have been very pleased with this listing and I'm planning to purchase a biography for each of my spirits.

WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Noctifera wrote:Of course you're entitled to your review. I just want to point out that the actual listing of spirit bios says nothing about getting 'messages' from your spirits through the service. I know some have, but it is not something assured by the listing. It would depend, most likely, on if the spirits had a message for you that they were comfortable passing through Ash & Mags or message that hasn't been getting through.
I know it depends. But I bought three and I expected a difference but saw a pattern that none of my spirits were interested in doing something better in Spirit Biographies. I was expecting at least one of them to be more than that. If this case was that my spirits not revealing about their other stuffs, now it's them giving me a hard time.

My family:

WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Lokakisa wrote: But you do get SOMETHING.
Yeah, I did get something. But was it worth it? No it wasn't.

My family:

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmm
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I sense you were hoping for something as detailed as the example of PAST LIVES READING, but for the spirit, no?:/
http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.p ... uctid=2474

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

darkwing wrote:Mmm
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I sense you were hoping for something as detailed as the example of PAST LIVES READING, but for the spirit, no?:/
http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.p ... uctid=2474
Yeah, I was hoping for more details.

My family:

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”