SPIRIT-BLESSINGS FREE

If you have a Website or a Marketplace Shop, introduce yourself in this area!
Spiritis
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 775
Spelled Number: 900
Your favorite spirit to work with: All different reason
If I could be anything, I would be...: Encantado
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Spiritis

OFFERING FREE SPIRIT-BLESSINGS

​​BY:Rev Spiritis Orchid
MetaPhysician

SPIRIT-BLESSINGS.COM

I/SPIRITS WILL SEND OUT UNIVERSAL BLESSINGS
AND WORK WITH THE UNIVERSE ON YOUR BEHALF

HOW DOES IT WORK

I/Spirits will help carry your energies, your hopes and dreams your ups/downs...your fears...

I believe we all have our own burdens to carry so to speak. They could be emotional, physical, financial.

The list of life, that can brake a human, down lone, in just it’s self, is quite a burden.

The Universe does not care your status in life. To the flow of the Universe we are all equal.
You don’t have to go looking for trouble, trouble will find you in some form. One way or another.

That is a part of everyone’s life lesson’s=human experience.

​​At any time you feel your burden is a bit to heavy to carry yourself, or you just need to know, you have someone who cares enough working on your behalf, I/We will be there for you.

Perhaps it's a family member or friend you believe could use my help.
Please don't be shy, if you think I might be able to help Please Ask!

Every Spirit I "Host/Keep" is from Creepy Hollows, so you know they can be trusted and held to the highest standards.

As well as for secrecy of your personal information and situation.

As with any person in the "Physician type field" I pledge to you that all information shared with me
or with the spirits in my "Host/Keep" will remain strictly confidential.

In reference, to most spirits that reside in my home or on my lands.
I will refer to myself most often as their "Host". Our world is also a place of healing for them, for many reasons.

If they believe they can be of help to you, it's left up to them to step forward, or not. No worries though,
I can pretty much assure you that what every energy is needed, We have you covered (We/Spirits & I)

I have considered myself a conduit since I was old enough to realize I was a conscious that was actually alive.

Most people, do not say what they are really thinking. Come on you know I speak true.

Lip's moving saying one thing, while that ego is telling a whole other story. The list of reasons why that is, is endless.

I have found that all that bad mixed mojo energy out there can really be hard to keep separate. It's a constant clashing, bashing and entanglement of energy. Think of it as a spider web in a knot. It all makes my eyes cross!

I/We have decided after much thought, consideration and conversation to step out of my comfort zone and help!

With much encouragement from the alive and not so much alive.

Let's see what we can change together!

Visit
SPIRIT-BLESSINGS.COM
For more on how this all works and
to request your free Spirit Blessing

Feel The Connection, Let Your Energy Reign

Return to “Website/Marketplace Shop Introduction”