Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure
If I could be anything, I would be...: Witch
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Joseph Obscura
Zodiac:

LIVING ENTITY: FALWER-NIAMSTRUM, MALE, Z , HE HAS SHORT, BLACK HAIR, LAVENDER EYES, AND GOLDEN SKIN. HE IS A MAN'S MAN SORT OF FELLOW WHO HAS A MUSCULAR BODY, LIKES TO BE CLAD IN PROTECTIVE GEAR, AND HAS A STRONG SENSE OF POWER. HE IS EROTIC, SENSUAL, OPENLY GAY, AND HAS A BOLD LOVE OF EXPLORATION OF THE HUMAN BODY. HE IS OBSESSED WITH PLEASURE AND WILL MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE THE WORLD IS EXPLODING AROUND YOU.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Josephnapier
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Lokakisa wrote:
Josephnapier wrote:Does anyone have one of these? they are living entity's. I felt the weirdest sensations since I like read his description and read the activation codes for all of the download key. And like they have been like really great sensations. But I was wondering what other people experiences have been?
I'd almost forgotten to read off the codes until I saw this, lol.
So I talked to my F-N and Albrecht this morning, activating the codes and welcoming them and all that.
I didn't feel anything but I guess we'll see what happens down the road.

Did you get a F-N too, Joseph? What's he like?
That is his description. I'm seriously melting over it. He's like the perfect guy.

Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

Wow, these guys are something else!
Here's hoping we get some interactions.

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
Josephnapier
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Lokakisa wrote:Wow, these guys are something else!
Here's hoping we get some interactions.
Oh I know. His vessel is being shipped and I'm so excited I want to feel him SO badly! Like literally. I'm putting so much faith into one vessel. I really don't know what makes this one so special or why I'm like this but I like it. I'm seriously just considering finding something to permanently put me in his world.

Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

I'm so overwhelmed with vessels that I decided to get my F-N and Albrecht bound to spirit.
I'm starting to consolidate/clean out my bindings to get a handle on this.
Anyway, since I got the notes yesterday and he's bound to spirit, I could start working with him right away.
But as far as I know, even with a vessel, once a spirit is bridged to you means you can start contacting them. I can understand waiting to hold the vessel and speak the codes over it though. But you can probably start telling him "hello" now! ;P

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
Josephnapier
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Lokakisa wrote:I'm so overwhelmed with vessels that I decided to get my F-N and Albrecht bound to spirit.
I'm starting to consolidate/clean out my bindings to get a handle on this.
Anyway, since I got the notes yesterday and he's bound to spirit, I could start working with him right away.
But as far as I know, even with a vessel, once a spirit is bridged to you means you can start contacting them. I can understand waiting to hold the vessel and speak the codes over it though. But you can probably start telling him "hello" now! ;P
Yeah I started to reach out to mine. I wanted to hear or feel something. Nothing yet to report. But I'm still waiting for my Uboat.? (Maybe is the acronym for that) to get here so I can bump up there bindings so I might have a better chance at interacting and just move everyone to my master vessel. That way there always with me.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Josephnapier wrote: Yeah I started to reach out to mine. I wanted to hear or feel something. Nothing yet to report. But I'm still waiting for my Uboat.? (Maybe is the acronym for that) to get here so I can bump up there bindings so I might have a better chance at interacting and just move everyone to my master vessel. That way there always with me.
BOAT, UBOAT, UCBOAT are usually understandable here:) Although, boat is a boat, not BOAT:P

Mm aren't living entity bindings are all dynamic class? If it's already in dynamic class, I don't think you need to change the binding class anymore, since it's already dynamically changing between C1 to C5T3. And as far as I know, there's no instruction in UCBOAT to change to/from dynamic class:/

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Josephnapier
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:
Josephnapier wrote: Yeah I started to reach out to mine. I wanted to hear or feel something. Nothing yet to report. But I'm still waiting for my Uboat.? (Maybe is the acronym for that) to get here so I can bump up there bindings so I might have a better chance at interacting and just move everyone to my master vessel. That way there always with me.
BOAT, UBOAT, UCBOAT are usually understandable here:) Although, boat is a boat, not BOAT:P

Mm aren't living entity bindings are all dynamic class? If it's already in dynamic class, I don't think you need to change the binding class anymore, since it's already dynamically changing between C1 to C5T3. And as far as I know, there's no instruction in UCBOAT to change to/from dynamic class:/
Haha no I was not going to change the living entity lol just the non living lol

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Josephnapier wrote:Haha no I was not going to change the living entity lol just the non living lol
Aaa okay okay:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Josephnapier
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

So just to keep this up to date I have not yet recieved my vessel yet but as he's bridged but I can actually feel him in a sense that I will be just laying there and I will feel like turned on. And it's not like normal is like I have been deprived of it for years and need it NOW. Lol so just a head up when you reach out to them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Living Entities”