You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

Finally i know who the 2 lovely ladies are :)

J, BLACK HAIR, LAVENDER EYES, OLIVE SKIN, USUALLY CLAD IN COLORS OF BLUISH-PURPLE OR GOLDISH-YELLOW. SHE IS A TAKE-CHARGE COMPANION WHO DOES NOT SETTLE FOR ANYTHING LESS THAN THE BEST. SHE IS A VERY ENGAGING FRIEND WHO LOVES TO TALK AND ENGAGE YOU ON EVERY LEVEL. SHE IS INTOXICATING, SENSUAL, AND HAS A BURNING, EROTIC ENERGY THAT SIZZLES AROUND YOU. SHE IS QUICK TO OFFER YOU GUIDANCE WHEN IT COMES TO OWNING YOUR WARRIOR ABILITIES & SKILL. SHE WORKS WELL WITH OTHER SPIRITS & WILL GIVE YOU THE KIND OF POWER AND INFLUENCE YOU WISH IN YOUR LIFE. CLOSE FRIENDS WITH K.

K, SHE HAS SHORT, BLONDE HAIR, LIGHT-BLUE EYES, AND OLIVE SKIN. SHE IS A COMMANDING FORCE OF POWER AND INFLUENCE WHEN IT COMES TO ETHEREAL MAGICK. SHE IS A WARRIOR WHO IS HIGHLY TRAINED AND WILL GIVE YOU INSIGHTFUL ADVICE WHEN IT COMES TO ACHIEVING VICTORY IN ANY AREA. SHE IS A CAPTIVATING AS A CONVERSATIONALIST AND WILL BRING YOU THE BEST IN ALL AREAS OF YOUR LIFE. SHE'S VERY SOCIAL, USUALLY CLAD IN LEATHER-LIKE MATERIAL, AND USUALLY IS CARRYING A STRANGELY-SHAPED BLADE SHE IS QUITE PROFICIENT IN USING.

WubbaLubbaDubDub
Amanirense
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 77
Spelled Number: 34
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

My falwer can take several forms. I am very happy.

“Two things define you. Your patience when you have nothing, your attitude when you have everything.” – Unknown

Loki is my homeboy and Heru is my voice of reason.

“Don’t speak unless you can improve the silence.” – Spanish Proverb
LightMaiden
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 44
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal

How are the FN when it comes 2 interaction? What are they like?

LightMaiden
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 44
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal

Bump

Amanirense
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

My Falwer-Niamstrum can take many different forms, depending on what we're trying to accomplish. He's very sweet, energetic, and he feels warm. It's hard for me to describe our interactions, because they are always different, but I always feel good around him.

“Two things define you. Your patience when you have nothing, your attitude when you have everything.” – Unknown

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

For the longest time I have been unable to choose between a Concuan and Falwer-Niamstrum, I have been drawn to them equally. Last night I decided that maybe a Falwer-Niamstrum would be better suited to me at this point of my life. I'm excited to see who chooses to come to me.

Amanirense
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Aurum wrote:For the longest time I have been unable to choose between a Concuan and Falwer-Niamstrum, I have been drawn to them equally. Last night I decided that maybe a Falwer-Niamstrum would be better suited to me at this point of my life. I'm excited to see who chooses to come to me.
You can always catch a sale and choose both. My Concuan called out to me, and my Falwer-Niamstrum was a custom conjure. I tried sleeping with the vessel of my concuan at night, and kept the vessel of my falwer-niamstrum during the day, and my positive energy was great. They aren't just sexual beings. They provide extra confidence, and I feel a lot better when they are around.

polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: lemming
Zodiac:

Hey guys, I also got a F-N custom conjure. I did the pairing service with him too, which was done a week ago. Except for intense headaches that come and go I did not experience much after since the pairing was done.

The energy of this entity feels very comforting and positive. It is hard to describe, but it is a wonderful feeling. No manifestations from him so far, but I need to bond with him and work with him more.

Any updates on yours?

A friend to: A human spirit, gold djinn, werewolf, three ancestors, deva., high elf, Egyptian sanguine vampire, Astral angel, Courtwind angel, sterling angel, Bronwyn angel, Enochian Angel Baradiel, Enochian Angel Galgalliel, Nephilim.
Protected by: Volkh, Einherjar, Fylgia, Draugr.
Immortals: Zeus, Aphrodite, Anubis, Nephtys.
Living astral entities: Astral Angel, Norse vampire elder, Falwer-niamstrum.
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

My order with Falwer-Niamstrum was completed today, I think he might have visited me last night already. I felt someone kiss my lips and then do some work on my chakras, I got the impression that it was him.

LIVING ENTITY, FALWER-NIAMSTRUM, MALE,M. HE HAS DARK-AUBURN HAIR, GREEN EYES & TAN SKIN. HE IS VERY POWERFUL, DEBONAIR, AND SAVVY. HE HAS A WARM AND UPLIFTING PRESENCE AND CAN OFTEN BRING COMFORT. HE IS VERY MATURE, INTELLIGENT, AND WISE. HE LOVES TO GET INTO THINGS AS HE IS QUITE CURIOUS AND ENJOYS EXPLORING THE UNKNOWN. HE WILL BRING EMPOWERMENT TO YOUR MAGICKAL ENDEAVORS AND IS SKILLED IN A WIDE RANGE, MAKING HIM A FORMIDABLE COUNSELOR AND GUIDE.

Curious, debonair and savvy 2hp. All in all, he sounds like my type of a guy. I can't wait to get to know him.

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I got his vessel today and I have not stopped smiling since. There's is something quite amazing about his energy <3 .

Return to “Living Entities”