You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eldrazi
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Kuya Pilo

Growing up in a Catholic family and being inspired by Spirit Keeping was hard to balance both of these in life. But I got use to it a long time ago.

For almost a year, I was completely fascinated from all the new spirits and entities that I never knew existed. I almost got what I wanted in my family in addition to having a Neko, Okami, Alpha Lord, etc. coming soon. But I almost forgot about the first things that influenced me before Spirit Keeping... and it was Angels.

I remember those days when I believed I saw signs from my Guardian Angels. I stopped believing in them when I one of my Conformation teacher was fired out of my Catholic Church, I don't know why.

Then I saw the freebie listing from removed by moderator of the Throne Angels. I was like "should I get it?" So I got one and I'm waiting patiently for it and the other listings.

Yeah, I'm welcoming my 1st Angel and my 1st WA spirit to be on my body bindings.

I just wanted to say, does anyone have any good tips about Angels that I need to know of? Any experiences with them?

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

My family:

Nympho, Goddess Nympho (Entity), Ki-Lin, Pegasus, Gryphon, Faery Of Light, Faery Of Intelligence, Avala Faery, Blue Dragon, Chinese Guardian Dragon, Gold Dragon, Gargoyle, Sanguine Vampire, Cambion, and Swan Maiden, Zombie, 2× Incubus, 7× Alpha Servitors (entity), Micro Servitor (entity), Nightwalker Wolf, Faun, Kentauride, Spider Shifter Princess (entity), Celtic Warrior, Cecaelia, Werehorse, Black Dragon, and Alpha Lord (entity).
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

WarlockDesolate wrote:I just wanted to say, does anyone have any good tips about Angels that I need to know of? Any experiences with them?
Some of them might have problem with dark DA and demons.
Some are also quite strict.
It might be a good idea not to task them for dark intent.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I see. Thanks for the tips.

My family:

Nympho, Goddess Nympho (Entity), Ki-Lin, Pegasus, Gryphon, Faery Of Light, Faery Of Intelligence, Avala Faery, Blue Dragon, Chinese Guardian Dragon, Gold Dragon, Gargoyle, Sanguine Vampire, Cambion, and Swan Maiden, Zombie, 2× Incubus, 7× Alpha Servitors (entity), Micro Servitor (entity), Nightwalker Wolf, Faun, Kentauride, Spider Shifter Princess (entity), Celtic Warrior, Cecaelia, Werehorse, Black Dragon, and Alpha Lord (entity).
WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Well, it was shocking to get 2 Throne Angels instead of getting 1. Both are females and I'm looking forward to bonding with them.

My family:

Return to “Angels”