Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

One question we receive often is what are the differences between the options for binding to a vessel, binding to a Master Vessel and binding to spirit? What are the pros & cons of each?

You will find it's a matter of preference. Binding to a Master Vessel is obviously something we think is a good idea because Ash & I use them and because they offer safeguards the other options do not. However, each person needs to consider their personality, their needs, their likes/dislikes, and make the decision for yourself. There really is no right or wrong answer.

Binding to a vessel

Whether it's a spirit or spell when you have a binding done to a vessel you receive a singular vessel for each binding. This is the standard. Then when you want to work with the spell or spirit you work with the vessel (unless it's Bridged).

Pros: For those who like each kind binding to have its own vessel for individual purposes, or those who like to wear a lot of jewelry or have lots of gems around the house, this is the perfect option.

Cons: Depending on how many bindings of spirits or spells you have the volume of vessels you begin to collect can be cumbersome. It can also be confusing when you have vessels that are similar or the same kinds of gemstones for different bindings.

Binding to a Master Vessel

Master Vessels are a singular vessel where you can have tens, hundreds, or thousands of bindings. You can opt to have one Master Vessel with spells & spirits which can be White Arts or Dark Arts; they can reside happily all in one vessel. Or, you can opt to separate your bindings over several Master Vessels. You can have all spells on one, or all spirits on one, or divide them by White Arts & Dark Arts. This gives you far fewer vessels to manage and maintain, and all your bindings are in one place. You can have us add your bindings automatically through the drop-down in listings in the shop and you can add bindings from other practitioners to your Master Vessel through our easy-to-follow instructions.

Pros: A Master Vessel is imbued with a special blend of spells that allow the layering of combined Art classifications... a complex layering system of protection, shielding, and barrier spells... and an eternal energy source that does not need recharging to keep all spells & spirits at their optimum level. Thus, the Master Vessel never needs recharging. A Master Vessel is automatically Bridged so anything added to the Master Vessel is Bridged as well. This is because a Master Vessel is tailored specifically to the owner & a Master Vessel can be called upon by the owner at any time, anywhere.

Cons: You do not have the variety of vessels to wear as you would if you had everything bound to individual vessels.

Binding to Spirit

Pros: You have everything with you all the time. You do not need to manage or bother with vessels, and most bindings do not require any charging because they are cycled through your energy all the time with sunlight, moonlight, and natural energies you are continually exposed to that your vessels are not.

Cons: You do not have any vessels if you like to wear jewelry. Some people say it can be taxing on their energy, but speaking for CH only, binding to spirit with us does not impact your physical energy levels, and CH does not binding soul, we bind to your spirit only.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Dragonoake
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Is the territorial nature of a spirit (say, a black dragon) an issue with a master vessel?

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin

No, it's not. The Master Vessel works to give a singular location for you but it still gives everyone their privacy. They can all happily reside together :)

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
pistoner
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Healer
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I have the binding that need me to write on the paper and place it under the vessel. What should I do with the binding that bound to spirit?

Sent from my SM-N910H using Tapatalk

no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

1h Perhaps this is a really stupid question, but what is the difference between bridged to me or bound to my spirit or my soul?

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin

Perhaps this is a really stupid question, but what is the difference between bridged to me or bound to my spirit or my soul?
There are no stupid questions! Bridging is when there is a linkage between yourself, the vessel, and the spirit or spell.

Bound to spirit is when it is bound to your energy which is attached to your 3 bodies. So your spirits & spells interact with your 3 bodies.

Bound to soul is not a good idea. Your soul is the divine aspect of yourself which is pure and is meant to be untouched.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

1ht Thank you, Magnolia!

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

And, remember, you can always get instructions for "copying" bindings to your CH MV so that you can still have the original vessels as vessels. It's an option I've enjoyed greatly. :)

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

pistoner wrote:I have the binding that need me to write on the paper and place it under the vessel. What should I do with the binding that bound to spirit?
Interesting question:)
I thought for this kind of binding, we can place hair or nail clipping on top of the paper, or put the paper under pillow when we sleep, but not sure:/

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
pistoner
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Healer
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Yes, may be put the paper under pillow would do the trick.

Hope Mag can help with this question

Sent from my SM-N910H using Tapatalk

Return to “Magnolia”