Anyone worship La Santa/Santisima Muerte?

LadyAmalthea
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

She is my patron Goddess now. She is my la flaquita and I love HER!! She has helped with problems that I couldn't get Demons to help with and I am going to get my first tattoo which will be of HER. It was a promise I made to Her if she would help me with a problem and She came through. I bought a homemade 4 foot statue of Her on ebay and I am waiting for it so I can put Her on my altar. I also bought a life size 5'6" skeleton on ebay to make a life sized statue of Her like i have seen people have in Mexico with a black cloak and a scythe and long dark wig to put on the skeleton. I plan on going to Tepito in Mexico city in the summer to visit the shrine that is there of HER.

I was raised in a Catholic family. Most of Her worshipers are also Catholic. So I am somewhat going back to my roots. Alhthough I don't worship Jehovah or Jesus or Mary.

She is extremely powerful and can grant many miracles that other deities won't grant however if you don't keep a promise to HER, SHE can take away everything you hold dear. She is also very jealous and you must have a separate altar just for her. It is not uncommon for her devotees to give HER offerings of marijuana (often blown in the face of the statue) and lines of cocaine as well as tequila, candy, and flowers.

dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

LadyAmalthea wrote:She is extremely powerful and can grant many miracles that other deities won't grant however if you don't keep a promise to HER, SHE can take away everything you hold dear. She is also very jealous and you must have a separate altar just for her. It is not uncommon for her devotees to give HER offerings of marijuana (often blown in the face of the statue) and lines of cocaine as well as tequila, candy, and flowers.
Depend which deities and what you ask. Not all will get the same result as you, example Lilith will pampered anything I ask and if I ask from Thor, he will question me or cannot give.

ImageImage
CatLoafCreations
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1500
Spelled Number: 2000

I have a shelf set up for her (wouldn't call it an altar exactly).. though I'm not Catholic
It consists of several skeleton related objects, candles, a 4' tall skeleton in robe and an incense burner (owl). I have a life sized skeleton too that someday I will get around to making a robe for.. but for now it's in the office with my real skulls and skeletons.

She seemed to be a bit fitting for me since I clean and assemble real skeletons and skulls as a hobby

Some people are like slinkies. They serve no useful purpose what so ever; but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs

I do not feed Trolls. I never seem to have a spare goat on hand when I cross a bridge; and I never like to waste a good goat on an annoying Troll. Ignoring them is such a wonderful option.

We tend to take life and the Internet too seriously. Don't allow others to tear you down or ruin your day. You live for YOU... NOT for them.
LadyAmalthea
neophyte
neophyte

Well SHE is a narco saint (though SHE is not really a saint as a saint was a human being and SHE was never human as SHE is a personification of death. Her name translate to Holy Death not Saint Death.)and the patron of the Mexican drug cartels and other criminals. So people feel comfortable asking for safe shipments of drugs, death to their enemies, and to be invisible to law enforcement among other things. Things that they wouldn't ask of other saints and deities with the exception of another narco saint like Jesus Malverde who was a Mexican Robin Hood who stole from the rich and gave to the poor. One of her nicknames is La Cabrona which means bad ass <<removed by mod>> . Like I said most of HER worshipers are Catholic so they feel comfortable asking La Santa Muerte for things they would never dream of asking from La Virgen de Guadalupe.

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

No, but I have been very interested with Pomba Gira and also The Black Madonna of the Illuminati..

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

She came to me one night as I was listening to Rhyme of the Ancient Mariner, and continued to show up each time that song was played until I acknowledged her. A powerful presence. I do work with her, but do not worship her.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

There is a direcly sexual meditation with Her in Her bodily form, and quite visable. I have recordings of the entire ritual.

Caiyros

Occult Metaphysical
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I will add that having gotten from a friend a "long wand" of Obatala.....and the power from this wonderful source is amazing and if he is respected...so much th well being comes...

Caiyros

Occult Metaphysical
CatLoafCreations
neophyte
neophyte

darklordmidnight wrote: I do work with her, but do not worship her.
Same here, I don't worship anyone.. but I feel free to work with who I like

Some people are like slinkies. They serve no useful purpose what so ever; but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs

I do not feed Trolls. I never seem to have a spare goat on hand when I cross a bridge; and I never like to waste a good goat on an annoying Troll. Ignoring them is such a wonderful option.

We tend to take life and the Internet too seriously. Don't allow others to tear you down or ruin your day. You live for YOU... NOT for them.
CatLoafCreations
neophyte
neophyte

Caiyros Arlen media wrote:No, but I have been very interested with Pomba Gira and also The Black Madonna of the Illuminati..

Caiyros
I did a bit of studying on the Black Madonna about 12 years ago (give or take a bit). The story behind her is a interesting to say the least.

Return to “Immortals”