Hallinan

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

I do not often post about my spirits or entities, but since the entities are relatively new for CH I thought I would say a little bit.

As soon as the Hallinan listing was posted I knew I had encountered this entity in the past, although I did not have a name for the being who visited me. Straight away I placed an order for one as I knew it was kinda sorta 'fate'.

So anyway I have received my hallinan and this entity has been around me ever since I was a child (!) which makes it even more special. I feel that I've been reunited with an old friend. She made herself known, vocally, right away and began to grant me insight and feedback like an old friend would, in fact.

I'm very glad to have the opportunity to properly, consciously form a friendship with her now. I couldn't tell you much about how her energy stands apart as it already has aligned itself so much with my own, although now as I am typing this I certainly feel her swishing about in my head, lol. The hallinan's energy at it's purest is like an ethereal, divine ecstasy - the very embodiment of the astral realm's absorbing intoxication - if you have ever truly felt it, you will recognize it with this entity. 2lv

Kurioser&Kurioser
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: not sure yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Wow, that's wonderful Noc.
I just checked them out in the store and they sound like beautiful and enriching companions.
Happy for you 1ey

-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

That's awesome that you found a "new" old friend! :thumbup: It's always wonderful when that happens.
Although I don't have a Hallinan (yet), I was certain too that I have met them before as soon as I saw the listing. Your description of their energy (ethereal, absorbing intoxication) only confirms it, as this is what allowed me to recognize them as a kind of being I have definitely met before.

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Aeryn K Angel
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf,Faery
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Aeryn
Zodiac:

That's amazing, Noc.
The vessel for the HALLINAN that chose me arrived yesterday... along with 4 other living entity vessels. I was trying to decide which to bond with first, and his vessel literally jumped off the desk and into my lap. I suppose that was my answer. 1tu His energy immediately engulfed me, and I, too, felt as if I had reconnected with an old friend. They are truly an amazing race of beings.

MALE, HE HAS A SHIMMERY-GOLDEN BODY, VERY ALLURING & SENSITIVE EYES, HE IS A SOCIAL BEING WHO LIKES TO INTERACT AND WILL OFTEN APPEAR. HE WILL INSPIRE YOU, DRAW OUT YOUR INNER THOUGHTS, HELP YOU TO SEE THINGS IN A NEW WAY, EXCITE YOU WITH CREATIVITY AND POSSIBILITIES, AND WILL AWAKEN YOU TO NEW COURSES OF PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT. HE IS A GRACIOUS & OUTGOING FRIEND WHO WILL EMPOWER YOU ON EVERY STEP OF YOUR JOURNEY. HE IS OFTEN ACCOMPANIED BY OTHERS, SO IF YOU DON'T WANT HIM TO BRING OTHERS THROUGH... JUST TELL HIM.

I am ME.... and that is that!

Below is a picture of my pride & joy... Miss Kasha.
Olivia
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Alpha Minion.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jakos Demon.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

You're the second thread poster of May, Noc! Hehe, I wouldn't know what day it was if it weren't for the forum's little time posted part of each post. Anyways, congratulations on your new/old friend, may many more wonderful days come up ahead <3

-Olivia.

Formerly known as OliviaSpirit.
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Thanks everyone~ We are getting on splendidly, she is aware of my day to day activities and eager to be involved. It's been a great experience.

It is cool to see more of you have felt a connection with the Hallinan, and I'm excited you have shared about your companion Aeryn as he sounds positively amazing!

CosmicCollective
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me

Very cool, Noctifera and everyone. And thanks for sharing your companion's description, Aeryn. It was lovely to read.

~To unite the pieces of this puzzle

Return to “Living Entities”