Once Bitten Never Shy

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

I don't own this item so keep in mind I can't state from exact experience, but I would really recommend - if you haven't already - try calling it to work when you are done everything for the day, can lay down, unwind and really relax. Don't be afraid to let yourself fall into deep trance and even to fall asleep.. this can help you to notice the experience moreso (contrary to how it may seem) and have a much deeper contact with the vampire, I would suppose.

I always thought that binding looked pretty cool.

I think what you could be doing wrong, generally, is the 'trying'.. trying to feel or experience, trying sometimes works against us. Don't go into these things with expectations or with any restrictions to the experience. Just let go..

jstripli79
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

I'm thinking seriously of buying this! Will it interfere or enhance my Ankh! I know it will work since I've been astralled before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

Updating with a response from the HD:
"If you have recited the right invocation then you have done exactly what you are supposed to do. When did you do this? Today? I would give it 24 hours because other customers said they didn't feel anything but then they saw a physical, red blemish on their skin the next day."

I wrote back to say that I don't know what the proper invocation is. So I'll see if I get anymore info.

I mean I just said various things like "activate Once Bitten Never Shy spell, I invoke you to come alive, may the vampire come forth," blah blah blah for lack of knowing anything better to say.
I tried it again for a second time, taking Noc's advice to be a little more open and relaxed about it, and just put it out there and let it go. Still nothing has happened though that I know of.

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Lokakisa wrote:Updating with a response from the HD:
"If you have recited the right invocation then you have done exactly what you are supposed to do. When did you do this? Today? I would give it 24 hours because other customers said they didn't feel anything but then they saw a physical, red blemish on their skin the next day."

I wrote back to say that I don't know what the proper invocation is. So I'll see if I get anymore info.

I mean I just said various things like "activate Once Bitten Never Shy spell, I invoke you to come alive, may the vampire come forth," blah blah blah for lack of knowing anything better to say.
I tried it again for a second time, taking Noc's advice to be a little more open and relaxed about it, and just put it out there and let it go. Still nothing has happened though that I know of.
I looked up on the knowledgebase to see if the info was there, and wasn't able to find it, so hopefully CH can help you figure out the invocation.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
jstripli79
new here
new here

I'm still waiting for mine I ordered the One from 900ad that costed 75 dollars discounted and got it bridged to me so she will come to me at will, I guess!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CH #1 fan
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them

There is no invocation. Once you touch the vessel it activates, you are visited by a vampire that activates it for you by "biting" an area of your body, the bite activates the binding.

I have it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

CH #1 fan
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them

CH #1 fan wrote:There is no invocation. Once you touch the vessel it activates, you are visited by a vampire that activates it for you by "biting" an area of your body, the bite activates the binding.

I have it.

This is regards to once bitten inquiry

Hekhare
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Spiritual Mediumship
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Im just me No magickal name required
Zodiac:

I have also tried to activate as mine was bound to spirit with absolutely no joy and already said no instructions on how to activate

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ive Had Many Spirits Companions
They Come And Go 8*8
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

CH #1 fan wrote:There is no invocation. Once you touch the vessel it activates, you are visited by a vampire that activates it for you by "biting" an area of your body, the bite activates the binding.

I have it.

Hm, well, I can't figure out if the vampire came or not.
But thanks.

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

For me, The Vampyre did not come until I held the vessel AND said "I invoke you!" No way I could miss the bite! Fast, harsh even, and it hurt. No results afterward though.Not even a sensation.

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”