Once Bitten Never Shy

User avatar
SikruaSuncat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1775
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:23 am
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 250
Your favorite spirit to work with: WA Hydra Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Sikrua

Re: Once Bitten Never Shy

Postby SikruaSuncat » Fri May 06, 2016 1:17 pm

Just as a point of curiosity....among the folks this spell did not work for, how many of you have known Vamp blood as part of your heritage?


MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.

jstripli79
new here
new here
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed May 04, 2016 2:58 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Re: Once Bitten Never Shy

Postby jstripli79 » Fri May 06, 2016 1:19 pm

SikruaSuncat wrote:Just as a point of curiosity....among the folks this spell did not work for, how many of you have known Vamp blood as part of your heritage?


I haven't got mine yet but how could I find out all older relatives dead on both sides?



User avatar
Lokakisa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1629
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:38 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: ketta
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rawr

Re: Once Bitten Never Shy

Postby Lokakisa » Fri May 06, 2016 1:33 pm

SikruaSuncat wrote:For me, The Vampyre did not come until I held the vessel AND said "I invoke you!" No way I could miss the bite! Fast, harsh even, and it hurt. No results afterward though.Not even a sensation.


Well, I pretty much said that. I've tried invoking it on two different occasions. First, I was really focused on it. Next I tried Noc's advice and was more relaxed about it. No dice.

SikruaSuncat wrote:Just as a point of curiosity....among the folks this spell did not work for, how many of you have known Vamp blood as part of your heritage?


I didn't have Vampire come up in my "Anything In Your Blood" reading. (it was angel, high elf, dwarf)
I want to do the "Vampire In Your Blood" next but since they removed the discount I haven't bought it yet.
Do you suspect there is a connection?

I've been so spiritually deaf/blind to everything I've bought, I don't know what to think.
Of all the bindings this was the most disappointing as I expected to experience something this time!



User avatar
SikruaSuncat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1775
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:23 am
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 250
Your favorite spirit to work with: WA Hydra Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Sikrua

Re: Once Bitten Never Shy

Postby SikruaSuncat » Fri May 06, 2016 1:50 pm

Lokakisa wrote:
SikruaSuncat wrote:For me, The Vampyre did not come until I held the vessel AND said "I invoke you!" No way I could miss the bite! Fast, harsh even, and it hurt. No results afterward though.Not even a sensation.


Well, I pretty much said that. I've tried invoking it on two different occasions. First, I was really focused on it. Next I tried Noc's advice and was more relaxed about it. No dice.

SikruaSuncat wrote:Just as a point of curiosity....among the folks this spell did not work for, how many of you have known Vamp blood as part of your heritage?


I didn't have Vampire come up in my "Anything In Your Blood" reading. (it was angel, high elf, dwarf)
I want to do the "Vampire In Your Blood" next but since they removed the discount I haven't bought it yet.
Do you suspect there is a connection?
"
I've been so spiritually deaf/blind to everything I've bought, I don't know what to think.
Of all the bindings this was the most disappointing as I expected to experience something this time!


I suspect there may be a connection. I have Psy Vamp, Elf, Were-Bear, and Mermaid. The Were-bear
was a surprise! All from my Dad's side. I always called him "My Big Bear" growing up. My mom's side has the alien blood. I want to do the 'Immortal In Your Blood'. Those readings are addictive, and mine has helped me accept some changes in my life.


MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.

User avatar
Lokakisa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1629
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:38 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: ketta
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rawr

Re: Once Bitten Never Shy

Postby Lokakisa » Fri May 06, 2016 2:14 pm

Ah yeah, I've probably said it multiple times elsewhere, but from other readings I have a demi-goddess descended from Antheia (Greek), and a were-panther. I also had a human dark arts sorceress ancestor come through Magnet Match.
Oh, and after getting the Full Psychic Upgrade package from Kelis, which includes an ancestry reading, he found a fallen angel and a dark arts sorceress. I'm curious if he picked up on the same sorceress ancestor or if there are more than one!
I'm curious to see what will come up in the Vamp reading. Maybe it will answer some things for me also.



User avatar
SikruaSuncat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1775
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:23 am
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 250
Your favorite spirit to work with: WA Hydra Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Sikrua

Re: Once Bitten Never Shy

Postby SikruaSuncat » Fri May 06, 2016 2:32 pm

Lokakisa wrote:Ah yeah, I've probably said it multiple times elsewhere, but from other readings I have a demi-goddess descended from Antheia (Greek), and a were-panther. I also had a human dark arts sorceress ancestor come through Magnet Match.
Oh, and after getting the Full Psychic Upgrade package from Kelis, which includes an ancestry reading, he found a fallen angel and a dark arts sorceress. I'm curious if he picked up on the same sorceress ancestor or if there are more than one!
I'm curious to see what will come up in the Vamp reading. Maybe it will answer some things for me also.


Hey! I have a Binding of Antheia!! I just LOVE her! 2cl


MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.

jstripli79
new here
new here
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed May 04, 2016 2:58 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Re: Once Bitten Never Shy

Postby jstripli79 » Fri May 06, 2016 2:34 pm

SikruaSuncat wrote:
Lokakisa wrote:Ah yeah, I've probably said it multiple times elsewhere, but from other readings I have a demi-goddess descended from Antheia (Greek), and a were-panther. I also had a human dark arts sorceress ancestor come through Magnet Match.
Oh, and after getting the Full Psychic Upgrade package from Kelis, which includes an ancestry reading, he found a fallen angel and a dark arts sorceress. I'm curious if he picked up on the same sorceress ancestor or if there are more than one!
I'm curious to see what will come up in the Vamp reading. Maybe it will answer some things for me also.


Hey! I have a Binding of Antheia!! I just LOVE her! 2cl


Congrats!!!!



User avatar
Lokakisa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1629
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:38 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: ketta
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rawr

Re: Once Bitten Never Shy

Postby Lokakisa » Fri May 06, 2016 2:37 pm

I bought a binding of Her also after I found out. I'm getting Her infusion as well ...

Trying to decide whether to do a Psy or Sang Vamp infusion. Maybe I should wait for my Vamp In Your Blood reading?



User avatar
creepyhollows
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 14032
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:53 pm
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: Once Bitten Never Shy

Postby creepyhollows » Fri May 06, 2016 2:40 pm

Since they are BOGO Free this weekend you could get them both Loka.

With the "Once Bitten" binding, if you are having trouble with the binding you can invoke a specific Vampire named Caril (Kah-reel). The invocation is as follows:

Bitten unto me,
I call thee Caril,
In esteem known,
Befriended in honor of Ash


That should give you more viable results. I would recommend using this at night, after the day is over & your mind is clear.


De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER

User avatar
Hekhare
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 355
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:40 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Necromancer/Medium
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Once Bitten Never Shy

Postby Hekhare » Fri May 06, 2016 2:43 pm

creepyhollows wrote:Since they are BOGO Free this weekend you could get them both Loka.

With the "Once Bitten" binding, if you are having trouble with the binding you can invoke a specific Vampire named Caril (Kah-reel). The invocation is as follows:

Bitten unto me,
I call thee Caril,
In esteem known,
Befriended in honor of Ash


That should give you more viable results. I would recommend using this at night, after the day is over & your mind is clear.
ile also try that
Thank you


Feel The Pulse Of Mother & Gaze Upon Her Beauty


Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests