Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

Just as a point of curiosity....among the folks this spell did not work for, how many of you have known Vamp blood as part of your heritage?

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
jstripli79
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

SikruaSuncat wrote:Just as a point of curiosity....among the folks this spell did not work for, how many of you have known Vamp blood as part of your heritage?
I haven't got mine yet but how could I find out all older relatives dead on both sides?

Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

SikruaSuncat wrote:For me, The Vampyre did not come until I held the vessel AND said "I invoke you!" No way I could miss the bite! Fast, harsh even, and it hurt. No results afterward though.Not even a sensation.
Well, I pretty much said that. I've tried invoking it on two different occasions. First, I was really focused on it. Next I tried Noc's advice and was more relaxed about it. No dice.
SikruaSuncat wrote:Just as a point of curiosity....among the folks this spell did not work for, how many of you have known Vamp blood as part of your heritage?
I didn't have Vampire come up in my "Anything In Your Blood" reading. (it was angel, high elf, dwarf)
I want to do the "Vampire In Your Blood" next but since they removed the discount I haven't bought it yet.
Do you suspect there is a connection?

I've been so spiritually deaf/blind to everything I've bought, I don't know what to think.
Of all the bindings this was the most disappointing as I expected to experience something this time!

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Lokakisa wrote:
SikruaSuncat wrote:For me, The Vampyre did not come until I held the vessel AND said "I invoke you!" No way I could miss the bite! Fast, harsh even, and it hurt. No results afterward though.Not even a sensation.
Well, I pretty much said that. I've tried invoking it on two different occasions. First, I was really focused on it. Next I tried Noc's advice and was more relaxed about it. No dice.
I didn't have Vampire come up in my "Anything In Your Blood" reading. (it was angel, high elf, dwarf)
I want to do the "Vampire In Your Blood" next but since they removed the discount I haven't bought it yet.
Do you suspect there is a connection?
"
I've been so spiritually deaf/blind to everything I've bought, I don't know what to think.
Of all the bindings this was the most disappointing as I expected to experience something this time!
I suspect there may be a connection. I have Psy Vamp, Elf, Were-Bear, and Mermaid. The Were-bear
was a surprise! All from my Dad's side. I always called him "My Big Bear" growing up. My mom's side has the alien blood. I want to do the 'Immortal In Your Blood'. Those readings are addictive, and mine has helped me accept some changes in my life.

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Ah yeah, I've probably said it multiple times elsewhere, but from other readings I have a demi-goddess descended from Antheia (Greek), and a were-panther. I also had a human dark arts sorceress ancestor come through Magnet Match.
Oh, and after getting the Full Psychic Upgrade package from Kelis, which includes an ancestry reading, he found a fallen angel and a dark arts sorceress. I'm curious if he picked up on the same sorceress ancestor or if there are more than one!
I'm curious to see what will come up in the Vamp reading. Maybe it will answer some things for me also.

Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Lokakisa wrote:Ah yeah, I've probably said it multiple times elsewhere, but from other readings I have a demi-goddess descended from Antheia (Greek), and a were-panther. I also had a human dark arts sorceress ancestor come through Magnet Match.
Oh, and after getting the Full Psychic Upgrade package from Kelis, which includes an ancestry reading, he found a fallen angel and a dark arts sorceress. I'm curious if he picked up on the same sorceress ancestor or if there are more than one!
I'm curious to see what will come up in the Vamp reading. Maybe it will answer some things for me also.
Hey! I have a Binding of Antheia!! I just LOVE her! 2cl

jstripli79
new here
new here

SikruaSuncat wrote:
Lokakisa wrote:Ah yeah, I've probably said it multiple times elsewhere, but from other readings I have a demi-goddess descended from Antheia (Greek), and a were-panther. I also had a human dark arts sorceress ancestor come through Magnet Match.
Hey! I have a Binding of Antheia!! I just LOVE her! 2cl
Congrats!!!!

Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I bought a binding of Her also after I found out. I'm getting Her infusion as well ...

Trying to decide whether to do a Psy or Sang Vamp infusion. Maybe I should wait for my Vamp In Your Blood reading?

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

Since they are BOGO Free this weekend you could get them both Loka.

With the "Once Bitten" binding, if you are having trouble with the binding you can invoke a specific Vampire named Caril (Kah-reel). The invocation is as follows:

Bitten unto me,
I call thee Caril,
In esteem known,
Befriended in honor of Ash

That should give you more viable results. I would recommend using this at night, after the day is over & your mind is clear.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Hekhare
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Spiritual Mediumship
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Im just me No magickal name required
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:Since they are BOGO Free this weekend you could get them both Loka.

With the "Once Bitten" binding, if you are having trouble with the binding you can invoke a specific Vampire named Caril (Kah-reel). The invocation is as follows:

Bitten unto me,
I call thee Caril,
In esteem known,
Befriended in honor of Ash

That should give you more viable results. I would recommend using this at night, after the day is over & your mind is clear.
ile also try that
Thank you

Ive Had Many Spirits Companions
They Come And Go 8*8

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”