Ascension Dimension

If you have a Website or a Marketplace Shop, introduce yourself in this area!
darrenrosstaylor
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: myself
If I could be anything, I would be...: me
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Darren Taylor

Finally ready to branch out a little bit.

www.ascensiondimension.net

I am Darren Taylor CEO of Ascension Dimenson. I work closely with my Wife Angie Taylor (co-owner) and she does a lot of the shop work with me. We are an online based business for now, however branching out offline is in process in AZ. Ascension Dimension is a unique business, covering a market I can't say I really see often. To save you the torture of my rambling im going to give you a breif intro to what Ascension Dimension is all about.

"You will find no cheap magickal tricks and trinkets here; no magic pills and overnight fixes, nor the empty promises of fame and glory for a fee. Everything offered on this site is the product of passionate study along specialized fields and practices, refined through a long process of exploration, experimentation and science. Unlike most magickal or metaphysical sites, you will not find a wide range of generalized occultism and magick. What we offer is very focused driven, with a clear leaning toward serving those who work in alignment with this path of real and true magick. While you may find tools that can aid in your general practice of magickal arts, priority in product development is awarded to the needs and instruments required by the true magician."

Ascension Dimension focused heavily on the mind and manifesting real results in your life. Be it success, wealth, love or even self development we can help you reach your fullest potential, while aiding your self empowerment along the way. We offer much free content as we do paid. Seminars, guided meditations, consultations and some great online events.

If you have any questions do not hesitate to send me a message.

D.Taylor

Return to “Website/Marketplace Shop Introduction”