sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I'm not entirely sure if it is my watcher doing this, but I do have a spirit that spies for me. Maybe they all do, maybe a watcher does watch people all day and can chose to tell or not to tell things.

This morning I had a dream my manager told me the higher ups wanted to fire me, and in the dream I told him I had a dream about this already and I didn't care. When I woke up I hear a males voice say "OK...."

Well, at work I started noticing this higher up individual noticing me at the corner of my eyes. I though hmmm...I should be careful today. I come back from my break and see him there with two other manager types standing around my desk waiting for me. Luckily my screen had work related stuff and I had taken off my watcher's necklace and left it on the desk. Perhaps he was holding them there or made it so I came back before they left. I made a joke about really working. And everybody laughs. One said I came back just in time.

One was unaware my manager was on vacation and asked me about this other developer he asked my manager to hire. Then I thought about this one time my manager with a sad tone telling me he was going to extend my contract rather than take me on full time, and the plan was to hire more contractors. And then it dawned on me that my manager might have be protecting me by delaying hiring someone new to show that I was a good candidate after all.

My manager loves my work, however he is also a perfectionist so he won't release anything until it is polished and extra impressive, meanwhile his managers were like stop adding bells and whistles launch this product already. As they've grown impatient, not sure who is to blame. Though I also feel he doesn't convey his progress in a way that gives them the feeling of security, and perhaps that's why they thought I was not able to do the work. Meanwhile I am pumping out code and graphics like the energizer bunny on red bull.

So it was an interesting message. And now that I've bonded with my watcher, he does prove to be quite helpful.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process

May I know what type of watcher you have? I never understood watchers and where to classify them. I see your thread is in the Angels section of the forum so does this make then angelic or simply white light?

I have been wanting to get a watcher from Lisa MMT but I'm still undecided.

From where did you get yours? And are they white light?

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

I got mine from Lisa it's a Grigori watcher. You do have to wear them for at least 30 days to get a bond. In 30 days they have an idea of where you frequent to look out for relevant stuff I guess. For me I think we are at 2 months right now. Also, I don't think her items can go in water, however, I could be wrong.

They are grey natured and could resort to darker if necessary but they are not on war mode by nature.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Vastolord
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0

Interesting

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Love it when the family gives you a heads-up!

Return to “Angels”