You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon/werewolf/djin
If I could be anything, I would be...: werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rindsome Greenwolf

I want to hear some experiences from other people with living dragons!!! Any type from any realm!! I know many from many different worlds!

Formerly known as lovelearnrespectdragon99p.

Lots of spirits/entities! Mostly unbound.
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

I don't keep any dragon entities, but there is an unbound Elemental Earth Dragon near here. He has manifested in trees and moss near the Park. Really magnificent beast! Calm, solidly loving. 1s I suspect he protects the park as his territory.

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

Aww what a cutie sik

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boop
lovelearngrowdragon99p
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon/werewolf/djin
If I could be anything, I would be...: werewolf
My magical/paranormal name...: Rindsome Greenwolf

Only a couple of the ones I know are bound, and I bound them myself.

Formerly known as lovelearnrespectdragon99p.

Lots of spirits/entities! Mostly unbound.
AlexCzernosech
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 57
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: I have a few names ;D
Zodiac:

I've had a lot of living dragon entities come and go in my life. There's some really neat river dragons native to my area that are patterned after the Chinook Salmon that spawn there, one of them contacted me last year with an offer to learn more about the other local spirits, but I've not had the chance to take him up on his offer.

I've been more consistently working with a species of dragon that I've vaguely mentioned elsewhere on the forum that are from an Astral imprint realm based off of the land of Wales. One randomly showed up a bit over a year ago, and was basically scoping me out for a potential connection between our realms. Four more showed up a few months after the first, and I'm currently working on a pair of portals to their realm. They're wonderful. ^^ They have a sort of 'cultural exchange' thing we've set up together, with some from their realm wanting to connect with humans, but I'm not looking to become a seller, just might help match them with human companions once we have a solid system set up.

Then there were three individuals of a unique species of dragon who can choose to rebirth themselves at any time, but the rebirth cycle for these three was interrupted when their eggs were broken. They temporarily came to me as a 'safe place' and source of stability until they could get their bearings and return back to their home; they don't have separate 'soul' and 'spirit', when they die, their consciousness stays whole, but it's rare for their species to travel away from their home between lives, seeing as how it's rare their rebirth cycle is interrupted to begin with, and they generally aren't able to astral travel when 'alive' because of their lack of separate bodies. It seems once they do experience wandering between lives however, they can then travel while dreaming due to learning that there are places outside their home. Or so that's the impression they gave me.

I also have a Golden Storm Dragon Shifter, from Lady Wolf, who is a living entity, and he's pretty great. ^^

46 CH Spirits/Entities; 33 non-CH Spirits/Entities, and work with various other self-bound and unbound beings.
LightMaiden
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 44
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal

I have a multi headed dragon. We are still bonding. 1 of his heads seems more friendly than the others lol. He is really protective of me. He is magnificent 2 look at - silver scales & ruby red eyes.

Sionnach
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Only one of my dragon friends is an entity. She is a lovely blue dragon; a total bookworm and lover of fiction. Sometimes we go long strides without much contact, because she is very introverted and always with her mind elsewhere (and her snout in a book). But when we do talk it's always like we were never apart. We're talking about doing astral work together, which should be fun.

I believe there is a small-ish dragon residing at the beach near my house, but they seem pretty happy doing their own thing. I get a sleepy, sunny energy from them (like a lizard basking on driftwood or slow lazy waves on a windless day). Now and then I leave offerings just to say hello and thank them for letting me parade my spirit family through their turf regularly.

Aerys
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 10
Zodiac:

I have one female Midnight Dragon which is an entity. She's dark blue and her wings, has pattern of galaxy sky. For now she's only one WA being in my keep. "Y" is my guide, and motherly figure. Always try to keep my attitude near "bright", remiding me of karma justice and keeping my inspiration and motivation always high. "Y" always bring in my life the mosy beautifull things, and I really love her. Just as mother my ancient dragon, try to protect me under her galaxy wings. She has really postive energy, and I feel special that such beautifull creature is my friend.

Her energy is anyway very subtle. The most visible experience from her is happening for me, while I keep her vessel. Usually is getting very cold or sometimes really hot. Her vessel is in the shape of tear, and have colors of night sky. Sometimes I get feeling, that the appearance of it changes subtly.

Ty321341!
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Amisa
My magical/paranormal name...: blessed darksteel

Anyone have a physical interaction with their dragon, involving cuddles and/or hugs and maybe bellyrubs?

superpotato
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

I get twitches ALL day since the conjuring was done, like he's poking me.

My keep

Spirits (6):
Fire Elemental Dragon (M)
Bronwyn Angel (E)
Sterling Angel Princess (T)
Elohim Angel (P)
Royal Golden Dragon (R)
Light Spectre (E)

Alphas on their way... (7)

Immortals:
Odin

Return to “Living Entities”