Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Haven't worked with
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Since my djinn came my girlfriend could feel his presence, but sometimes we get random headaches. Is this maybe because we're not used to the energy or maybe it's another issue? If could tell me from your personal experiences with your djinn so that I may understand what's going on it'd be greatly appreciated. I'm a worrier. The information my seller provided me states my Marid is gentle, sympathetic, determined and interesting. States that he always has good judgement. I'm sure he is not causing intentional harm, maybe I just need reassurance as I'm quite new to spirit keeping and not sure what to expect. Thank you for listening.

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using Tapatalk

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

What Lu said. Headaches are very common when you have a new spirit in the family. Drink lots of water and keep your energy moving and processing while you get used to your new companion's energy. :)

Cka75
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Awesome. Always.
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Pretty awesome....

Yup! Headaches are normal. But, if you're worried or it becomes too common for you, ask them to tone it down and/or seek medical attention! It should subside though as you become more familiar with their energies.

Dear haters,
I couldn't help but notice that "awesome" ends with "me" and "ugly" begins with "u." I think I'll keep on being awesome.
3dollarbillyall
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Haven't worked with
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn

The headaches are gone but now I'm getting bad anxiety when I feel his energy around, I get tunnel vision and can't think straight :/

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using Tapatalk

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmm try asking them to tune down the energy until you don't feel the side effect. Then when you can meditate & bond, ask them to return to normal.
Just in case you're in a meeting or driving, anxiety and tunnel vision can also be dangerous:I

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Cka75
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Awesome. Always.
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Pretty awesome....

darkwing wrote:Mmm try asking them to tune down the energy until you don't feel the side effect. Then when you can meditate & bond, ask them to return to normal.
Just in case you're in a meeting or driving, anxiety and tunnel vision can also be dangerous:I
Yup, great suggestion. Most will if asked. And you should get used to it pretty quickly too. Everyone is different though. But, in time you will acclimate to the energy. :)

Dear haters,
I couldn't help but notice that "awesome" ends with "me" and "ugly" begins with "u." I think I'll keep on being awesome.

Return to “Djinn / Genie”