Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

I think Charles has the right of it. Follow a system of evaluation which includes your motives, what you can reasonably be expected to gain, and what you might lose, etc. If it's not absolutely necessary, why go the BA route? Truth is, I have seen BA a LOT. My own brother is a sick sack of crap because he is OWNED by BA spirits, and has been since I was a child. There are of course levels. BA LIES, and may seem reasonable. It is seductive, it is not easily definable. Let's face it, no one would have a spirit that was prone to rip their face off if you kept it. I am personally more worried about the ones who seem like friends, but addict you to energies you simply cannot handle, and should have no REASON to handle. However, I am exquisitely SENSITIVE to this stuff. I get some of it just being around it. I am wondering if I should even be around folks talking BA, or if I just need more shielding. Or am I being over-cautious, because of a Christian upbringing that no longer serves me? Are there some spirits that are DA, demonic, and could augment my abilities and enhance my life? Is it worth finding out? Let's face it, in my life people who were WA and my friends have done the spiritual equivalent of ripping my face off, by ripping my heart out, by damaging my life. The danger there is WA does not lie...they believe their own crap! Which demons are NOT prone to do and could point out quite readily. They can spot a lie, a story, that someone might tell you or you might tell yourself. THAT is what is valuable to me. The perspective. Not the revenge, or easy money, or being badass. THAT is what I am looking for! Also, Psi Vamps are energy addicts, and the demons I have seen are very energetic. THAT is the seduction I fear! *worried*

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:
BinariesOfDreamsAndInk wrote:Good thing I wasn't planning on venturing into the black arts! Certainly not my cup of tea. I'm Wiccan and the closest I dare go near black arts is grey arts. 1mg
I think grey art is considered as DA as well. I mean there are like 50 shades of it, from very pale to very dark:D
Oh, I thought grey arts and black arts were different? By which I mean grey arts are labelled dark and black arts are just, well, black.

Spirit Family
1 Loch Ness, 2 Werewolves, 1 Duojna, 1 Gregori Watcher, 4 Hellhounds, 1 Pegasus, 1 Cwn Annwn, 1 Amarok, 2 Cerberuses, 3 Einherjars, 1 Draugr, 1 Sanguine Vampire, 1 Grim Reaper, 1 T-Rex, 1 Fenrir, 1 Viking Warrior, 1 Wolf Servitor, 1 Mermaid/Vampire Hybrid, 1 Human Assassin, 1 Cu Sith, 1 Okami, 2 Character Bindings, 1 Bone Dragon, 1 Ghostie Alpha, 1 Incubus, 1 Succubus, 1 Wraith
CatLoafCreations
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1500
Spelled Number: 2000

Charles_Odinforce wrote:For me I don't see Black Arts as an issue. I recognize the universe and The Source have no defining colors. These things are inventions that help our minds deal with things. That said I divine any action of energy into frequency in terms of density. Long frequency energies take longer for a modulation to complete and are "darker" or "denser" in feel. High Frequency energies take less time to modulate and are more "bright" or "pulse like" and are "lighter. That is the first understanding of Light and Dark I use. After that I then divide the light and the dark into intent, then into outcome. So this means in dealing with any art form I may be dealing with a Light (power) Dark (Intent) Light (Outcome) and have to weigh all of this. The reason for this is as follows. I can judge an energy of Dark to be a great healing force or great destructive. I can watch a beam of light melt through a solid steel plate. However these do not concern me as much. I sleep in the blackest dark I can, and I awake to a bright light sun. What matters to me is intent. Put a bag over my head to kidnap me and that is some black/dark that I won't quickly forgive or let pass. Turn the light out so I can sleep more easily and I will likely thank you. Turn the light out when I am having trouble navigating a new room and I will likely be less than happy, and less than murderous, with you.

That is me though, I see that so is below so is above. If dark or "black" has a place in my physical world I recognize it as just one more construct of the spiritual world, one more understanding of the Source. However the intent of the use of that energy and the outcome mean something.

That said, getting out of your comfort zone is usually a good idea. That is AFTER you have had enough time in a comfort zone to know WHY it exists and what limits it is creating. Diving out of it just to dive out of it is what we in the field call suicide.
I agree, it's pretty much how I view things as well. I use the terms "WA, DA and BA" because it's easier for people to understand. The entities who I have worked with fall throughout the entire spectrum

Some people are like slinkies. They serve no useful purpose what so ever; but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs

I do not feed Trolls. I never seem to have a spare goat on hand when I cross a bridge; and I never like to waste a good goat on an annoying Troll. Ignoring them is such a wonderful option.

We tend to take life and the Internet too seriously. Don't allow others to tear you down or ruin your day. You live for YOU... NOT for them.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

SikruaSuncat wrote:Let's face it, in my life people who were WA and my friends have done the spiritual equivalent of ripping my face off, by ripping my heart out, by damaging my life. The danger there is WA does not lie...they believe their own crap!
Also, just because someone SAYS or even BELIEVES they are operating at the WA end of the spectrum, doesn't mean they are.

For example, I'm sure ISIS terrorists feel perfectly justified killing all the infidels whose beliefs differ from theirs, whether that means "non-Muslims" or "Muslims who practice differently than ISIS teaches". If I were the gambling sort, I'd bet they think they're WA and fighting for the right. But in reality, everyone who's *not* aligned with ISIS and its goals perceives these terrorists as some of the most evil, cruel wretches in this quadrant of the multiverse, abducting and raping women, and killing innocent people for no earthly good reason. People with an ounce of critical-thinking abilities realize that those individuals are polar opposite of WA.

So if the self-styled WA people in your life treated you dreadfully, we might want to revisit whether the rest of the world would also call them WA, or whether they are actually only WA in their own mind.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Charles_Odinforce
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 105
Spelled Number: 18
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Thorian

For me I split the spectrum the way I do for the sake of clarity because not so long ago a group of men with armor went out to fight something called a crusade in the name of their "Holy Light and Good God" against other men with a "Holy Light and Good God". That these same men brought "The Light of God" to everywhere. They even wore white robes to do it.

Not that my people were any better. I mean, no one wants a great big raping and pillaging party to roll through their home now do they?

To believe that "Light" is Moral is as silly as assuming "Black" is evil. That's some good ole' fashion family racism right there. - to Paraphrase Family Guy

All that said, I recognize this. Those who tend to think of themselves as "Light" and "Good" mystically refuse to do "evil" and "dark" things...

Till they are pushed... then they are about 90X more dangerous, vicious, unrelenting, and masochistic than anyone else. This simply put is because once they stop believing they are the "Good" guy all that pent up aggression comes out....

Then we get to hear their repentance for the next year and a half about how bad they felt. Better to have the divisions for conversation and the realization of the truth of non-polarization within.

My right is no better than anyone else's right. It just so happens I will fight and kill for my right. My right also is few and far between times that it needs to BE right. It has nothing to do with your religion, or your association. It has everything to do with protecting those I love.

Professional Mystic at
http://www.rosequartzlabyrinth.com

"Power unrestrained dead on the mark is what we will deliver tonight!" - Disturbed Ten Thousand Fists in the Air
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Well, you've got the Crusades wrong, my friend. The Crusades began as this.

An Islamic superarmy buned, raped, and pillaged themselves all the way to rome where they burned the (then) Vatican and killed most of the people. The Vatican contacted all the geographic leaders they could, saying correctly that everyone was in danger...and so Britian and Europe with the "news network of the Vatican, and of course, the pope's blessing, and all the various king's blessings...marched on into this war and trashed the middle easterners. Even the Vikings showed up.

Also to set another related story , Lets go to Vlad Tepes, a relative. The turks were crucifying, torturing, setting women's genitals on fire, beheading children, etc...just like today for that matter, and Vlad Dracula turned on the Turks with their own copying of the Turks war practices...and won that crusade for sure, And the West & Actual Civilization was saved once more. Currently, "the West" is fighting another Crusade at this moment.

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Sionnach
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
Zodiac:

Caiyros Arlen Strnag KCS wrote: the West & Actual Civilization was saved once more. Currently, "the West" is fighting another Crusade at this moment.
Civilization is civilization, regardless of whether you deem it as such. Including the people on the other side of the war.

CerataPhthalma
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Charles_Odinforce wrote:Those who tend to think of themselves as "Light" and "Good" mystically refuse to do "evil" and "dark" things...

Till they are pushed... then they are about 90X more dangerous, vicious, unrelenting, and masochistic than anyone else. This simply put is because once they stop believing they are the "Good" guy all that pent up aggression comes out....
"Demons run when a good man goes to war," yes? Still, the amount of rancor shown toward WA here by several people is kind of astounding. Understandable, but astounding. I think a lot of it, like has already been said, stems from a problem of terminology; light, as Charles said, can be destructive when focused into a blistering laser beam, while dark can be soothing and comforting as quiet night.

I think the real problem, then, is not so much the arts themselves, but human delusion. Those who convince themselves they are pure and good while causing immeasurable harm to others are not what they say or think they are. We are flawed, and must recognize our flaws--and, also, as Cairyos pointed out with the history correction there, recognize when we've only learned half-truths.

I guess, then, I really don't follow the "White Arts" so much as I seek to do as little harm as possible and help others as much as I can. I have no desire to hurt anyone, even in self-defense, but I will use my shield as a weapon if I absolutely have to, and I know that I will. I guess I find it all a little ironic, though, as I know my soul comes from the pure darkness of the void and here I am attracted to and only drawing in creatures of the whitest light for the most part :D

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Caiyros Arlen Strnag KCS wrote:Well, you've got the Crusades wrong, my friend. The Crusades began as this.

An Islamic superarmy buned, raped, and pillaged themselves all the way to rome where they burned the (then) Vatican and killed most of the people. The Vatican contacted all the geographic leaders they could, saying correctly that everyone was in danger...and so Britian and Europe with the "news network of the Vatican, and of course, the pope's blessing, and all the various king's blessings...marched on into this war and trashed the middle easterners. Even the Vikings showed up.

Also to set another related story , Lets go to Vlad Tepes, a relative. The turks were crucifying, torturing, setting women's genitals on fire, beheading children, etc...just like today for that matter, and Vlad Dracula turned on the Turks with their own copying of the Turks war practices...and won that crusade for sure, And the West & Actual Civilization was saved once more. Currently, "the West" is fighting another Crusade at this moment.

Caiyros
Not exactly.

The so-called "Vatican (then)" is the Byzantine Empire, and the one who asked for help was the then king of Byzantium. It should be noted that the in this era, the East-West Schism had already started, in which Byzantium represented the East Christiandom while Holy Roman represented the West. Thus, it's not "Vatican (then)".
The West agreed to help considering part of the West was also already taken by the Islamic empire, which was Andalusia in Spain. Thus, this was the best decision to stop the expansion of this other religion's empire.

In that other crusade, Vlad Tepes was taken and given education in the scriptures, logic, warfare, etc. by the Ottoman. There is a thesis mentioning that Vlad was jealous of his younger brother, who was favored by the Ottoman and eventually converted to Islam. Vlad might have learned about impalement from this period of captivity.
While he did temporarily stop the Ottoman empire thus contributed in saving the West, he was betrayed by members of the West. His father and older brother was killed by boyars and Hungary, he was also betrayed and imprisoned by the Hungarian.

And of course, the history is taught differently from he Islamic perspective. As Sionnach said, "civilization is civilization".

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
surest
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0

I like the different views and points on here.

Esoteric scientist

Return to “Magnolia”