HOW MANY "MAGICAL ARTS" SELLERS ARE ON CH?

Talk about your fav or not so fav auctions and listings
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

Perhaps my temper is getting the best of me. I am going to take a few days and see how I feel. Thanks Noc, wiser minds than mine prevail.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

darklord - You're giving yourself too much credit. I don't see where you are the one that originated or enhanced any ridiculousness, therefore not the source of ridiculousness and therefore staying or going will have the same effect :p

Just a little bewildering! I think giving it a few days is a great idea.

Kerfufflings be happening here, in a thread where otherwise many people have genuinely contributed and it had and has the capacity to be a positive and educational discussion.

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Still after all this time, no one (i guess) has mentioned that they are a seller. Initially, the count was under 12 sellers, is that all?

Or is there a network that uses CH as a meet-up site..and then goes off somewhere else to sell items? Just wondering.....what goes on at face book and Twitter in terms of nasty comments about CH and , of course other people? Has anyone seen any? Perhaps some people aught to apologize? Could be?

Caiyros
Last edited by Ashino Tsume roshi on Mon May 23, 2016 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Kit
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 14
Your favorite spirit to work with: Monsters
If I could be anything, I would be...: kitsune
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Kit
Zodiac:

Alys wrote:
Noctifera wrote: If you think this is bad maybe you can remember when C and I were arguing all the time. That was bad. LOL.
[/color]
I bet those were some Russian novel style threads! 1s

they were.....interesting by default, considering the participants and the actual themes of the threads.

Now as for the basis of this thread, it also should be considered that maybe perhaps that some sellers do not wish to cater to clients from Creepyhollows. Sometimes some people do sell items of certain magick or metaphysical art, but wish to have it remain separate from a forum directive such as this one. Its just easier knowing who you know as a fully esteemed client wishing to purchase your items, rather than it being a full fluctuating lineup of people, that may be purchasing under the guise of "this is mine!" or "This will work for me!" or "I can use this for (_____) and it will all be good". Some sellers also may be a seller of magickal craft, but also be a member here in which they are learning things of a different accordance, their craft might be their own basis of studying, and they may not want it to be casually tossed within the cycle of "things" here.

its interesting to note, how many responded to this thread as sellers (which was a great amount, it could have very well been zero). Good on them, and good on the many who didn't, as it is not something that you are obligated to tell anyone on accord but your own, and in any case of what you are working on or have worked, let it go towards its utmost creation and holder.

LU.??MS
Chaos in a stream of ecstatic fire
Loose desire upon those who acclimate to stale order
No Karma perception - only truth of understanding and the faculties of being within a world abound in dimensional craft.
Right now we are following the dimensional craft of the world, please hold and we will get to your call shortly!
TheTruthIsTheWay11
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 31
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote:darklord - You're giving yourself too much credit. I don't see where you are the one that originated or enhanced any ridiculousness, therefore not the source of ridiculousness and therefore staying or going will have the same effect :p

Kerfufflings be happening here, in a thread where otherwise many people have genuinely contributed and it had and has the capacity to be a positive and educational discussion.
If we're talking about the origin of ridiculousness, I think it's this thread. Cai is complaining about something that is perfectly reasonable and is permitted on CH. How this thread is even allowed in this section doesn't even really make much sense to me. This section seems like it's supposed to be a place to discuss specific listings. Meanwhile, Cai is coming on here and ranting about all sellers. Maybe it should be moved to another section? With that being said, I'll repeat what I said about this thread being misleading. At first it just seemed like he wanted to see some sellers, next thing you know he's accusing all sellers of abusing CH.

I stepped into your world
I kicked you in the mind
And I'm the only witness to
The nature of my crime
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Caiyros Arlen Strang KCS wrote:Still after all this time, no one (i guess) has mentioned that they are a seller. Initially, the count was under 12 sellers, is that all?

Or is there a network that uses CH as a meet-up site..and then goes off somewhere else to sell items? Just wondering.....what goes on at face book and Twitter in terms of nasty comments about CH and , of course other people? Has anyone seen any? Perhaps some people aught to apologize? Could be?

Caiyros
Mm there are more, but most don't use the CH's BOTP website.
Most have their own website to sell; you can check via the profile at the right side:)

Don't know about facebook or twitter, never check them:/

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

TheTruthIsTheWay11 wrote:
Noctifera wrote:darklord - You're giving yourself too much credit. I don't see where you are the one that originated or enhanced any ridiculousness, therefore not the source of ridiculousness and therefore staying or going will have the same effect :p

If we're talking about the origin of ridiculousness, I think it's this thread. Cai is complaining about something that is perfectly reasonable and is permitted on CH. How this thread is even allowed in this section doesn't even really make much sense to me. This section seems like it's supposed to be a place to discuss specific listings. Meanwhile, Cai is coming on here and ranting about all sellers. Maybe it should be moved to another section? With that being said, I'll repeat what I said about this thread being misleading. At first it just seemed like he wanted to see some sellers, next thing you know he's accusing all sellers of abusing CH.
Nope:)
[1] Actually the root cause is the member poaching case, which consists of using CH's sites to promote while badmouthing CH.
[2] This then went to the complaint about New and Active Post feeds, which also includes with posts from Seller Announcement (and sex-related posts, but that's mentioned in another thread).
[3] Then, it became judgmental and personal problem between the original poster and other sellers.

Since [2] and [3] are not exactly related, Noc is right. Maybe, need a math & logic guy to verify this:I

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
FireMonkey
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 17

darklordmidnight wrote:That is a very good question Lokakisa, especially since you Caiyros, flat out said that my work was all on the lower astral. I am highly insulted, especially since you have NEVER experienced my workings. So how, HOW, can you judge them?
I do not expect you to answer this, But I needed to say my peace.

Very valid point, I was wondering if Caiyros has even interacted with any of your servitors before. Sounds like he has no experience with your work yet went out of his way to bash it anyway. Trolling, as some would call it.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I think the issue is that people maybe, do not know what prompted this thread. I can't speak for Caiyros on the intent but maybe he can validate..

I can relate it directly to the thread Magnolia posted recently regarding certain disrespect of CH, by practitioners when many were given their start here or actively advertise here (I cannot find this thread now, maybe it was removed or consolidated somewhere). So this thread we are posting in now, if I am not mistaken, is centered on those who advertise HERE personally or were 'spawned' of the CH community.
There is cause for anger and annoyance, and wanting to get to the bottom of it, if you fully support CH and find that some members use their free services then go around being cloak and dagger and rude towards the community and CH's business practices.

I think the criticism comes from the fact there many sellers who advertise on CH but do not want to become publicly involved to any other extent and so we know next to nothing about them and they can come across as 'using' this resource without giving back or appreciating it. And some of them are laying as low as possible so they can continue to use CH, access the community, but also be rude and questionable. It's a reality, unfortunately.

Reasonably speaking, anyone who advertises with or markets with CH should have access to a thread like this, have a fair chance of seeing it unless their concern is purely with themselves, and should be able/willing to 'come out' or contribute to acknowledge CH - that acknowledgement or increased presence would be deemed respectful.

Because this request is so out of the blue, and not everyone seeing it realized what prompted it, it may not function with the effect it was intended for and so far has ended in divergent discussion, personal argument or confusion.

But if I am right, that was the original cause and intent ^
It was a positive one fueled by want for a better, more transparent community. That's all.

Also Darkwing kind of summarized that more efficiently while I was typing this novel of a response, LOL. Darkwing you're always one step ahead.

Return to “eBay/Etsy/Bonanaza/Website Auctions & Listings”